Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
LAUDERDALE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - An employee of the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office and an inmate at the Lauderdale County Detention Center are missing.

According to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, Assistant Director of Corrections, Vicki White, and inmate Casey Cole White are missing after Vicki White left with Casey White at 9:30 a.m. on Friday. Vicki White was taking Casey White to court.

The two are not related.

Casey White was being held on capital murder charges.

The vehicle that the two left in was found at a shopping center located at Highway 72 and Cox Creek Parkway in Lauderdale County. It wasn’t realized until 3:30 p.m. Friday that the two were unaccounted for.

In October 2020, Casey White appeared in court asking to be held Lauderdale County Jail. According to authorities, he was plotting to escape Lauderdale County Jail.

If you see either of these individuals, call 911.

66O7YYNUC5BPRFWDY3QRBNZO6U.jpg

Lauderdale County corrections officer, inmate missing

——-
Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
I went down that rabbit hole. Both for VW's ex-husband (T. White) and for Casey White. Followed endless trails of obituaries, social media, news articles, ancestry.com and couldn't find even the most remote connection between these two White families. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, of course. But I spent hours on the endeavor and came up with zero.

Let us know if you do any better! jmo
I did the same yesterday. And I agree that it’s not easily discovered if a relationship exists. The only remaining question I hadn’t resolved is this: Steven Patrick White (who disappeared) was a half brother to CW. Someone here said they thought they had different fathers. Yet both their names are White, which might suggest one was adopted and brought into the fam to share the White last name. I wasn’t clear on who those were — and if there was any chance TW (VW’s ex) or a sibling or cousin of his could be connected. But again, people with greater access than ours seem to have ruled it out, right? So wondering about a community connection.

ETA: They appear to have the same father. Not sure about mother.

Last edited:
I did the same yesterday. And I agree that it’s not easily discovered if a relationship exists. The only remaining question I hadn’t resolved is this: Steven Patrick White (who disappeared) was a half brother to CW. Someone here said they thought they had different fathers. Yet both their names are White, which might suggest one was adopted and brought into the fam to share the White last name. I wasn’t clear on who those were — and if there was any chance TW (VW’s ex) or a sibling or cousin of his could be connected. But again, people with greater access than ours seem to have ruled it out, right? So wondering about a community connection.

I thought I read that they had different mothers.

They have the same father

long before Casey White became the target of the U.S. Marshals and the focus of a national manhunt, he was known around Middle Tennessee as a troublemaker…
Long-time detective Shane Hunter who has interviewed him said he is a predator and has no regard for life.
“He is a con artist, very well versed at manipulating women,” Hunter told News 2…
“He has no remorse for life whatsoever,” Hunter said. “Anyone he encounters, he is a danger to society. I think if he is trapped, pinned, he will use whatever means he can to escape.”

When asked if he showed any remorse about shooting people, Hunter said, “No. Absolutely not. His main focus was to get away from law enforcement.”

Hunter does not think the manhunt will end well for Casey White and possibly the female former corrections that authorities now believe helped him escape and could be on the run with him.

‘In my opinion, unfortunately, when he is through, with the people who come into his life, he will dispose of them. And move on to the next victim. He is just a predator,” Hunter said.

Escaped Alabama murder suspect has extensive criminal history in Middle Tennessee
That just makes this whole thing that much worse. Who in the AL DOC thought it was a good idea to release this death penalty inmate already serving 75 years to a local county jail with no security?

OK... I've watched three videos and I'm still trying to determine what distinct posture or movement by VW differentiates to say that she waddles? In comparison to WC? Her mother? Me? :p
I kind of noted it with one leg with one step when she went out the second door but it’s pretty minor to me and could be just a one off thing.

Just catching up on this crazy one. Wonder if the ex-husband left her any money in his will? It does seem like they were close still. Just seems like strange timing! IMO
I have wondered the same thing. She sold the property very quickly after her ex-husband's death, and for less than half of it's value. NBC national news said the property was appraised at $264,000 and she sold it for $95,000. I watched the story tonight, but this is IIRC.

I don't know the address, so we can't search the details of the sale. There must have been a big perk to VW to sell it so undervalued. I wonder if the new owner has a mortgage against the property or paid VW in cash....and I mean liquid cash. That's the only incentive I can think of.

If she was paid liquid cash, that would give her a lot of unreported spending money..

JMO

Last edited:
Anyone want to think through the selection of a very used orange car with me? I mean people are rarely this coordinated, but it occurs to me the car could’ve been set up as a purposeful red herring. It’s just so bizarre that you’d buy a partially wrecked bright orange car worth only $1k if you didn’t have another car stashed somewhere to switch to. If she created a series of vehicles (2 or more) under multiple names, she out smarts most of the other criminal kids in Escaping 101.

Anyone want to think through the selection of a very used orange car with me? I mean people are rarely this coordinated, but it occurs to me the car could’ve been set up as a purposeful red herring. It’s just so bizarre that you’d buy a partially wrecked bright orange car worth only $1k if you didn’t have another car stashed somewhere to switch to. If she created a series of vehicles (2 or more) under multiple names, she out smarts most of the other criminal kids in Escaping 101.
Actually I was pondering that. That car was seen on the day they escaped, the Friday the 29 th. It occurred to me that she bought such a visible car knowing it would eventually be spotted...passing a camera or whatever.

VW just seems way too organized in having planned this escape months in advance.
I suspect that car was ditched shortly afterwards and they took off in another car.
Now, 5 days later, everybody is on the lookout for an orange heap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member