Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to question the intelligence of the vehicle purchase, why not purchase a black non descript vehicle. This purchase stands out, not the smartest decision.
In all likelihood, that car is merely a red herring of sorts. Plus, I ran the vin last night, (dont ask, I have a way to access Ford's private dealership systems) and....the last recorded warranty repair, was back in 2018. At that time, the car had over 161,000 miles on it! Imagine how many it will have by today, and then ask yourself, how inept would one have to be, to select a car that old and worn out, for such a serious purpose? She's not inept at all....that Orange Ford Edge was merely to get them to their real vehicle, and also to intentionally mislead the authorities.

@Matt_Kroschel
ALERT:Lauderdale Co Sheriff just released video showing the patrol car w/ inmate #CaseyWhite & officer #VickyWhite moments after they left the jail during the escape. They vanished after ditching patrol car
New video shows Casey White, Vicky White driving to site where they abandoned
vehicle

The latest video shows them about 9:49 a.m. in a sheriff’s office vehicle driving through the intersection of Huntsville Road and Cox Creek Parkway. They left the Lauderdale County Detention Center at 9:41 a.m. That’s when Vicky White said she was taking Casey White for a court proceeding. That’s been determined to be a lie.

The intersection is about a half-mile from the Florence Square shopping center where the vehicle was found abandoned several hours later. It’s about three miles from the jail.

upload_2022-5-4_13-44-8.jpeg

Last edited:
In all likelihood, that car is merely a red herring of sorts. Plus, I ran the vin last night, (dont ask, I have a way to access Ford's private dealership systems) and....the last recorded warranty repair, was back in 2018. At that time, the car had over 161,000 miles on it! Imagine how many it will have by today, and then ask yourself, how inept would one have to be, to select a car that old and worn out, for such a serious purpose? She's not inept at all....that Orange Ford Edge was merely to get them to their real vehicle, and also to intentionally mislead the authorities.

Nice work :D

Maybe she bought the orange car to deliberately mislead . They might have hidden it , and changed to another vehicle very quickly.

Just what I am thinking!

It's possible, but where the heck is it?

In a podunk storage rental place in some tiny burg no one would guess, all handled in cash, no cameras; where she stored the replacement vehicle before they did the swap or in someone's barn or garage, who may or may not know what was going on.

MOO, obv

Nice work :D
Thank you, Tippy, and hello. I would like to clarify, for anyone wondering, at that time, the car was not still under factory new vehicle warranty. The warranty repair, was actually the recall campaign, for the driver's airbag inflator. Shortly before that, it had the recall campaign completed for replacement of the fuel tank and related components.

Quite the understatement.

How much better off everyone would be if the sheriff's office had been more attuned to what seems obvious in hindsight, that Vicky gave an inordinate amount of attention to CW and his needs, (like extra food).

I'd like to think that senior people in the corrections department, like anyone in a longtime profession, have an intuitive sense of something being askew. I understand believing Vicky was a reliable and experienced pro, but the moment protocol was dropped, alarm bells should have rung. (Literally and figuratively).

Jmo

And its a Ford so that's already 159,000 miles more than you'd expect it to run...

Joking of course. It's good thinking though. You could get this car with little cash and then have another one parked in a lot next to lake where you dump it.

This sounds like I am overthinking but…VW had plenty of advance planning & time. Makes me think of Jodi Arias. Remember, she had gas cans so she could stay off regular roads and not be captured by cameras getting gas etc. That made me ponder, she no doubt has planned this for weeks (or longer). And she must know those back roads quite well. My guess is they are not terribly far but well hidden and supplied. Heck for that matter she could have squirreled away spray paint to change the color of that car.

Don’t laugh at me, I just think anything is possible. She had her motives and he had his. Am guessing she was a loner perhaps, he must have filled a big lonely spot in her heart. You can’t think logically with illogical folks that’s for certain.

Enjoy reading everyone’s input btw. Wow. Y’all are smart and enlightening!

Just as we thought. From the linked video:

"We know she come in contact with him in 2020 because he was in our facility. We know she remained in contact with him once he was transferred back to DOC. And obviously she had contact with him when he came back here Feb 25th. I have no information there was any kind of physical contact."

In the video where he is walking down the corridor in front of the deputy, it looks to me that he is either retrieving something from up his sleeve or placing something up the sleeve.
In the video where they are exiting out of the sally port, I don’t think that she was at all nonchalant. To me she looked in a real hurry to get out of there - rushing out the door, barely holding it open for him and almost impatient with how long it is taking him to get in the vehicle.
moo
Yes! This! He is hiding something! Appears to be removing his cuffs!
46-E86-E6-F-9-D75-4602-913-C-679-B3-F46-D4-D9
93-D3-F3-DD-94-E0-4848-8969-28765-C94-ED39
F9-C0-ECE0-55-B4-49-BB-BBB9-E181818-F8436
EF052-D0-F-F0-D0-494-B-89-C8-1-C3-A8-E879-BF3
3062-E2-B5-FD0-A-48-EC-9-FAB-6-ECB554-BBE74
https://ibb.co/py2p9yc

This sounds like I am overthinking but…VW had plenty of advance planning & time. Makes me think of Jodi Arias. Remember, she had gas cans so she could stay off regular roads and not be captured by cameras getting gas etc. That made me ponder, she no doubt has planned this for weeks (or longer). And she must know those back roads quite well. My guess is they are not terribly far but well hidden and supplied. Heck for that matter she could have squirreled away spray paint to change the color of that car.

Don’t laugh at me, I just think anything is possible. She had her motives and he had his. Am guessing she was a loner perhaps, he must have filled a big lonely spot in her heart. You can’t think logically with illogical folks that’s for certain.

Enjoy reading everyone’s input btw. Wow. Y’all are smart and enlightening!
No one's going to laugh at you. It has become obviously apparent that VW is crafty indeed. Very crafty. And none of what you posted is even remotely outlandish.

And welcome to Websleuths!

And its a Ford so that's already 159,000 miles more than you'd expect it to run...

Joking of course. It's good thinking though. You could get this car with little cash and then have another one parked in a lot next to lake where you dump it.

Or you could pay some Ex con to drive and dump it hundreds of miles away in the opposite direction of your planned escape route.

Authorities have released a clearer photo of the car #VickyWhite is believed to have purchased prior to #CaseyWhite's escape from an #Alabama jail.

CmvNKM9l

Other new details: In addition to an AR-15 and shotgun, Casey White and Vicky White may be carrying multiple handguns. The two are considered armed and dangerous by law enforcement.

After police arrested Casey White for a violent crime spree in 2015, he allegedly warned that if he ever got out, he'd kill his ex-girlfriend. The #Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office revealed Wednesday he also threatened her sister. The two have been placed under protection.

He also said he wanted to die at the hands of police. Sheriff Rick Singleton has described him as "extremely dangerous." These photos show him with different looks over the years, the most recent on the right. Anyone with information should call Marshals at 1-800-336-0102.

FR7uFGZWYAAXyiX

https://twitter.com/mikerreports?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

If VW was smart, she’d keep the operation small and not involve anyone else in aiding them. That offer of reward money could get to someone who is willing to be underhanded for money.

I’m actually surprised there’s not a higher reward at this point.

Or you could pay some Ex con to drive and dump it hundreds of miles away in the opposite direction of your planned escape route.
Yes. The more resources, and time that law enforcement spends trying to locate the Ford Edge, the better it bodes for VW and CW to elude and abscond. Provided the scenario is that they did indeed ditch the Edge for a totally different car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member