Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she is suicidal. She has a lot of cash, but she’s got to know it isn’t a long term solution. That money isn’t going to last long at all. So unless she has grand plans (drug dealing in Mexico???) she has to know this isn’t going to end well for her, but she did it anyway. Do you think this is just the way she wants to go out? What was the dr appt for? It was a real appointment she didn’t show up for. Did she have any cancer diagnoses, I wonder? Why did she turn in retirement papers knowing she wouldn’t collect? Her reckless financial behavior makes me think she doesn’t plan to live long.

CW would not look out of place driving a big truck, long distance?
It would be a place to live and hide.
I think their best chance is not being seen together.
At least for a long while.
It also comes to mind that he would have needed training and a license to drive a big truck. Also needing someone that would hire him.

JMO

Is it possible to buy a house under a fake name? We know she used an alias to purchase the initial car, so I’m curious if they may have somewhere off in the mountains in that region of the country that she owns now, rather than them both being actively on the run.

I believe it’s possible to purchase property thru an LLC.
I'm a realtor so I know in my state of SC you have to present to the closing attorney your photo id. If you're an officer with an LLC you must provide proof of that too. I would be very surprised if she bought property without identification (fake or real). If she had 2 years to plan this they both may have fake id's, JMO.

But why take themselves out with cash to burn?

I don't think they are suicidal but I do believe they are homicidal.

Like Laundrie, they may be hiding out close by in AL or TN. The less they run right now, the better.

But the U.S. marshalls will sniff them out.

JMO
I agree, I don't think will they/he will be suicidal until corned by LE.

JMO

I recall seeing a movie on the true life story of a serial killer, can’t recall his name. But he abducted a teenage girl, and when he heard on the radio that his car was being looked for, he and the girl ( he forced her) carjacked someone and shot them dead.

This came to mind when I heard Casey and Vicky had ditched the car.

Another thing that doesn't add up properly...

If you're on the run, you don't want to be recognized, right? So why go directly to the state you're already well known, the state where immediate family and friends live? The state where LE is already all too familiar with your face? A wise fugitive would head the complete opposite direction.

Unless....some of those family and friends are your allies. Just a thought. jmo

I recall seeing a movie on the true life story of a serial killer, can’t recall his name. But he abducted a teenage girl, and when he heard on the radio that his car was being looked for, he and the girl ( he forced her) carjacked someone and shot them dead.

This came to mind when I heard Casey and Vicky had ditched the car.
Except when Vicky and Casey found out they were looking for the car they had already ditched it like 5 days ago.

How many times do we hear about the perp with a death wish? They seem to manage to kill everyone around them, but when it comes to themselves . . . well, they are usually taken into custody, and go on to trial. Most of them like themselves too much to do the right thing.

I wonder if she is suicidal. She has a lot of cash, but she’s got to know it isn’t a long term solution. That money isn’t going to last long at all. So unless she has grand plans (drug dealing in Mexico???) she has to know this isn’t going to end well for her, but she did it anyway. Do you think this is just the way she wants to go out? What was the dr appt for? It was a real appointment she didn’t show up for. Did she have any cancer diagnoses, I wonder? Why did she turn in retirement papers knowing she wouldn’t collect? Her reckless financial behavior makes me think she doesn’t plan to live long.
But how reckless was it? We don't know if she cashed out a substantial portion of her retirement. We don't know if she has received any inheritances or has other cash stashed.

If she's suicidal after risking so much, then she's the psychopath, IMO. And I don't think she is. She is the leader here. Unfortunately for her, the follower she chose is likely to be quite different now from when he was incarcerated.

Their getaway plan is good I think since they haven't been nabbed yet but not infallible. She has the ability to hide out successfully longer term than him.

We don't know what the marshalls know, only what the sheriff has said publicly.

I think a better analysis of VM would ignore her outward appearances (friendly, etc.) and examine how long she's been cool and calculating wanting what she wants and taking steps to get it. And keeping her mouth shut - she is known for not sharing anything about her private life with coworkers.

JMHO

IMO at least CW is still alive. Just because he wanted his freedom, clearly, and also he had claimed he'd kill his ex-girlfriend if he ever got out. So my thinking is that one or the other of these things is his goal (or both goals if he could kill the ex and get away with it).

As to VW still being alive, that all depends on HIS secret plan within THEIR secret plan. IMO what Vicky was expecting and longing for likely doesn't align with what he was longing for.

<modsnip - social media rumor

Time will tell. Until then, there will be death somewhere due to this monstrous aided and abetted escape. Either he will kill Vicky, he or they will kill innocent people, he will kill the ex-girlfriend, LE will kill one or both, or one or both will kill LE.

Obviously CW, being an already convicted felon with a violent history, is much worse a sub-human than Vicky, up 'til this point. But IMO there's also something extra alarming about a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least when it's a wolf in wolf's clothing, like Casey, the average person would steer clear. The Vickys, you don't see them coming. Frightening.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
But why take themselves out with cash to burn?

Like Laundrie, they may be hiding out close by in AL or TN. The less they run right now, the better.

But the U.S. marshalls will sniff them out.

JMO
Speaking of sniffing…I wonder if LE has taken the hounds to the area where the orange car was abandoned to see if they can get their direction of travel from there.

I also wonder if they aren’t hiding out along the Appalachian trail. Not far from where orange car was found.

My guess is they are headed to Canada.

IMO MOO

You make a very, very good point:
Giving up her hard earned pension, selling her home for less than half of what it was worth, being on the run on the US highways where roadblocks and checkpoints are being set up —- all of this would make sense if she had cancer.

It crossed my mind earlier today that maybe one or both of them befriended someone who was in jail or prison that is released now. Perhaps that person is helping them with with a place to stay and so on. I admit, not likely, but it's possible.

<modsnip - rumor>

It's only been a week.

I think the high hasn't yet worn off.

Probably have lots of liquor and food and then her other purchases we just found out about;).

My impression is that their relationship has previously been carried out by phone, text, letter, whatever, just not in physical proximity for days on end.

Give it another week or so. Wait until he's getting antsy to move on.

I see him as the first to deviate from the plan. And that won't be good for her. If he takes the car keys and the cash he can keep going in the backwoods he's familiar with for a long time. She'll be either dead by then or abandoned without the man, the means, or the freedom she planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member