Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's an older car where you have to twist the wires together to complete the circuit and leave them twisted together, untwist them to break the circuit and the car will shut off.

In newer cars, you might only touch the ignition wires together momentarily to start it and then they are no longer touching. So there's no circuit to break to shut it down.

In any car, pulling the spark plug wires off the spark plugs will cause it to peter out and stall. Probably need to pull 2 or 3 only. And then replace the spark plug wires and touch the wires again to start it.

In older GM cars, once you cracked the steering column, there was a lever or bar type thing you could pull up with pliers to start the car and then, iirc, push down/in to shut them down. Been a while since I had a GM car stolen and had to drive it that way until it got fixed. But I had 2 stolen when living in Detroit and both worked the same way after recovery from the tow yard. Needed pliers to start em and I think you tap down down or push in on that bar to shut em down.
Thanks very much.

Why did they abandon the Evansville car? I think because it was stolen and stolen cars get reported quickly, as well as the fact it was stolen from the area where the orange one was found.
I fear that at some point they will hijack a car, kill and dump the driver, switch the license plate, so that gives them more time before that car is reported missing. Maybe.
Or, they keep stealing cars because out of state license plates are more noticeable as they travel through states. IF they are still traveling.

Also, since they are presumably no longer in the South, they will be out of their comfort zone, and familiar environment. More likely to make mistakes?

Wondering if they're heading west? Did CW have links to white power or Neo-Nazi groups while in jail/prison? Is it possible they're headed west to some of those remote areas in northern ID where some of those extremist groups are located? Perhaps people they know there are willing to help them hide out.

Of note: Elkhart, IN is where a number of RV manufacturers are located. There are tons of RVs in that area, on manufacturer & dealer lots and parked at ppl's homes. If they've been promised help if they can reach that area, an RV can give them total self contained shelter and can also take them sight unseen to anywhere they want to go.

That RV I mentioned a few days ago that also had a nearby woman with the same facial bone structure & right-stepping waddle as VW now has a p/u truck parked with it that was apparently used to haul it. It coincidentally has an Alabama license plate. There are 6 states between Alabama & here.
Elkhart and the surrounding area is VERY heavily populated with Amish. They typically do not consume MSM and might be unaware of this crime.

If it's an older car where you have to twist the wires together to complete the circuit and leave them twisted together, untwist them to break the circuit and the car will shut off.

In newer cars, you might only touch the ignition wires together momentarily to start it and then they are no longer touching. So there's no circuit to break to shut it down.

In any car, pulling the spark plug wires off the spark plugs will cause it to peter out and stall. Probably need to pull 2 or 3 only. And then replace the spark plug wires and touch the wires again to start it.

In older GM cars, once you cracked the steering column, there was a lever or bar type thing you could pull up with pliers to start the car and then, iirc, push down/in to shut them down. Been a while since I had a GM car stolen and had to drive it that way until it got fixed. But I had 2 stolen when living in Detroit and both worked the same way after recovery from the tow yard. Needed pliers to start em and I think you tap down down or push in on that bar to shut em down.
Methinks you know tooooo much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member