Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made a side-by-side of the Evansville surveillance footage and a screen grab from the video of Casey White leaving the jail on April 29. To me, it looks like the negative space in Casey's tattoo doesn't line up quite right with the tattoo of the man in the surveillance footage. MOO.
View attachment 343098
I did same. My arrows are pointing to what looks like a match to me -- negative space in the shape of an egg, with a tattooed zigzag stripe across the middle, in the style of Charlie Brown's shirt.

6FDC542A-F22B-4A15-8919-3550BCA959FD.jpeg

Stealing vehicles out of a car wash runs the risk of not having enough fuel in the vehicle to go very far. Need to also check any gas station footage within a mile or two.

It's also immediately apparent the vehicle is gone. Much riskier.

And you have to be hanging around a car wash. Other people might notice you hanging there.

I'd think stealing a vehicle from a large parking lot like a mall or Walmart would be a better choice. And you would have a choice of vehicles, not just whatever was in the carwash bay.

Last edited:
If that’s CW, then he’s lost a ton of weight.
From the moment I saw the jail pic I thought he was hiding something under his shirt. The shape just looks off to me.
I understand wearing a hat & sunglasses is supposed to act as a disguise but who really wears a plain black hat (no logo etc..) Also, his clothes just speak "generic" to me...like his hat. Almost like this guy is trying too hard to blend in. IMO

Yes, this is quite the plot twist. They had the advantage of a good head start, but VW picked a horrible getaway car in terms of color and possibly reliability, if it indeed did break down. If you were running from the law, would you rather be in an orange car or a stolen car? I wonder if they stole another car, and if VW at least had the sense to rent a cabin or arrange a place to stay.
Maybe the plan all along was to get a different vehicle every few hours or in every new state? LE can be very slow to show up and take a report on a stolen vehicle, and VW would be aware of that. That gives them more time.

I still don't think the Orange Edge broke down in that middle of nowhere area. Maybe they planned on stealing vehicles from rural areas, knowing a lot of vehicles are left unlocked with keys inside and would take some time to be noticed missing? What if they cruised the back roads scoping, and when they found a good one Casey jumps in and follows Vicki to dump the orange one and transfer supplies before getting right back on the road.
That might line up with the TN neighbor hearing a loud truck idling near the orange Edge.

Maybe the plan all along was to get a different vehicle every few hours or in every new state? LE can be very slow to show up and take a report on a stolen vehicle, and VW would be aware of that. That gives them more time.

I still don't think the Orange Edge broke down in that middle of nowhere area. Maybe they planned on stealing vehicles from rural areas, knowing a lot of vehicles are left unlocked with keys inside and would take some time to be noticed missing? What if they cruised the back roads scoping, and when they found a good one Casey jumps in and follows Vicki to dump the orange one and transfer supplies before getting right back on the road.
That might line up with the TN neighbor hearing a loud truck idling near the orange Edge.
Good points. The two of them could be long gone in another direction.

Stealing vehicles (if you can avoid cameras, ahem Casey) is a perfect escape plan because by the time a theft has been reported, you are probably well away from the area and can steal again soon. You’re constantly in a different vehicle so nobody is able to call in your tags while you’re driving. Worked for Bonnie and Clyde lol. Although they purposely stole fast cars that could outrun the police cars of the day!

A place to score AND a good place to deal. It wouldn't be hard to make enough money to live and be protected in such a place. IF, big big if,VW's husband & VW herself were dealing high level, they could have contacts there other than just family that could conceal them. Maybe, just maybe, they're even traveling with enough stash saved by VW to support them for a good time to come. She would likely have known how to pack to evade forensics.

I sometimes watch Judge MIddleton's court sessions on youtube. He's in St Joseph county in Michigan, across the state line from Elkhart. He gets a lot of minor drug offenses in his court, all meth. A lot of folks who come through his court work for camper or RV manufacturers in that area. Sounds like they have multiple manufacturing facilities on both sides of the state line. Maybe meth users are good at making RV's.

Wonder if the opiate thing has died down and rural America is back to doing meth, or maybe they never stopped. You don't see much meth in Chicago or Detroit, it's all yayo in the cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni