Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
LAUDERDALE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - An employee of the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office and an inmate at the Lauderdale County Detention Center are missing.

According to the Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office, Assistant Director of Corrections, Vicki White, and inmate Casey Cole White are missing after Vicki White left with Casey White at 9:30 a.m. on Friday. Vicki White was taking Casey White to court.

The two are not related.

Casey White was being held on capital murder charges.

The vehicle that the two left in was found at a shopping center located at Highway 72 and Cox Creek Parkway in Lauderdale County. It wasn’t realized until 3:30 p.m. Friday that the two were unaccounted for.

In October 2020, Casey White appeared in court asking to be held Lauderdale County Jail. According to authorities, he was plotting to escape Lauderdale County Jail.

If you see either of these individuals, call 911.

66O7YYNUC5BPRFWDY3QRBNZO6U.jpg

Lauderdale County corrections officer, inmate missing

——-

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Mod Reminder:

LINKS and REFERENCING OUTSIDE SOURCES

Websleuths is fact based. Rumors and conspiracy theories are not allowed. Do not link to them and do not mention them.

Information stated as fact must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it. If the information is only your opinion, please make that clear in your post so that opinions do not become rumors attributed to Websleuths as the source.

NOTE: Blanket disclaimers in signatures that posts are your opinion are not sufficient as signatures are not visible to guests or members who are not logged in.

Quoting an outside source is allowed when the content is intended to substantiate a post. Examples are a snipped portion of a mainstream media (MSM) news article or a legal or scholarly article. While Websleuths does not prohibit quotes from sources outside of WS, we reserve the right to remove the quote and link if the source is deemed inappropriate. Random blogs and podcasts are not allowed without prior approval by a Mod or Admin.

NOTE: When quoting an outside source, a link to the source must be included in the post. The same rule applies to posting images. All images require a link to the source. When discussing video content, a link must be provided to the source and also include an approximate timestamp so that other members and Websleuths staff don't have to wade through hours of content to find what is being discussed. Failure to include a link to quotes, images or video is a copyright violation.

This is part of the rules all of you agreed to when you signed up. If you haven't read the rules, please review them HERE-THE RULES.

Thanks for keeping Websleuths awesome!

ADMIN INFO

Asking for a friend…..I need the help of all members here to do their best to keep this fast-moving up-to-the-minute fascinating thread WITHIN TOS so it can flow as WS intends it.

TOS violation reminders:
- don’t bash LE
- don’t use derogatory nicknames
- don’t make derogatory comments about ANYone’s appearance
- ALL PHOTOS MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO THE SOURCE

I thank you from the bottom my heart.

xoxo
coco

now this:
This is so confusing! I've heard both multiple times but I just kinda go with the newest information. I wonder why it keeps flip-flopping, maybe CW cleared it up himself during the interrogation?

Would Lauderdale be able to charge him in her death since it happened in Indiana?

I know the sheriff in Indiana has already stated that they aren't charging him for any crimes there.
Good question. It sounds like the Alabama criminal code they are looking at states that if anyone dies while committing the offense of escape they can be charged with felony murder.

IANAL but perhaps because the escape charge originated in Alabama, maybe doesn’t matter where the death occurred?
Just spitballing. Lol
I might have to ask this reporter about it.
The article also says it would be the first time ever done in Alabama history.

What do y’all think, @gitana1 @Kristin Esq. ?

Just to clarify any confusion, CNN confirmed Casey White was driving the car.

"The car wrecked and rolled over, Keely said. Casey White was driving the car, according to the US Marshals."

The Evansville Police Department has released new video showing the final moments of the pursuit and capture of Alabama fugitives Vicky White and Casey White.

The two were taken into custody in Evansville, Indiana on Monday after leading authorities on a short pursuit that ended in a crash.

The three videos released by the Evansville Police Department have been embedded into this article.

Viewer discretion advised, as the videos may be disturbing for some viewers.

Gosh he is tall.

The Evansville Police Department has released new video showing the final moments of the pursuit and capture of Alabama fugitives Vicky White and Casey White.

The two were taken into custody in Evansville, Indiana on Monday after leading authorities on a short pursuit that ended in a crash.

The three videos released by the Evansville Police Department have been embedded into this article.

Viewer discretion advised, as the videos may be disturbing for some viewers.

He looks to be missing a tooth in one of the videos...

Right?!! So difficult to understand the reasoning behind their choices, especially with the rumors that she may have been planning this for a very long time. It's like they escaped together and got out on the road maybe never intending to even make it that far? Everything they did afterwards was a mess and not at all what I had imagined. Almost as if they said "well, what do we do now?". I totally believed this was a well thought out and prepared for situation. I thought she planned this to the last detail with aliases, money, and vehicles stashed along the route leading them to where they would be hidden away in some remote property she had purchased in the middle of nowhere. I had her having stashed supplies and food, medications, everything. This really did surprise me with how it ended and finding out they were at a motel across the street from the sheriff's dept!! What. The. Heck. Hanging out at the carwash with cameras and in plain sight of the public including officers is not at all where I expected them to be. I believed she was smarter than that.
VW may have planned it out, but CW has been sitting in jail for a long time with a long time left. He has become lethargic (?) and complacent? It takes two people to make this type of thing work. He had new clothes, good food, sex, freedom, different vehicles, so was he happy with that and too stupid to know how to plan? Or did he want as much sex as he could get having gone so long without? CW has not had any reason to plan. He may not have believed that this was even going to happen, his getting out. I know I am happy that these two criminals didn't make what we expected to be; a place far away to live off grid for a very long time. Evil doesn't pay good dividends. This time it worked out for the best. They got caught. VW paid for it with her life, and she has left her mark and will be remembered infamously, which may have boosted her somewhat out of her possible depression and CW is back where should be (with his new memories). Another dead woman on his belt. I don't believe he is capable of love MOO. I am hoping that VW left some cash back home for her mother.

That seems kind of careless IMO to try to check in to a hotel, fail, and then send a homeless guy into the SAME hotel to try again. LOL. I find it difficult to believe that was the ONLY hotel they could possibly find in the entire area….? I wonder if there was a reason it HAD to be that hotel? Was it close to police? If so, I stand by my earlier statement that maybe she had some sort of self-loathing about her job and wanted to get back at LE for the sake of “her” prisoners before she died…?
I imagine they needed a “low-brow” motel as anything more respectable, say a regular Holiday Inn or Best Western, would be far more expensive and far more suspicious and watchful. The Motel 6, with its bullet proof glass encasing the lobby registry desk, reminds me of where truckers take prostitutes. Not too many questions.

In Stinson's account, he does not seem to be aware that LE attended to the truck in the wash stall while he was not present. Nonetheless, good to know that Indiana LE didn't leak/share info with witnesses including James Stinson (granddad/carwash mgr).

Hoping to hear more about the alias and identity fraud Vicky used. That was discovered pretty quickly and accidentally released. Wonder if that scuppered their plans to a big degree and could explain why they hunkered down in Indiana instead of living on?

Hoping to hear more about the alias and identity fraud Vicky used. That was discovered pretty quickly and accidentally released. Wonder if that scuppered their plans to a big degree and could explain why they hunkered down in Indiana instead of living on?
I believe the additional charges against VW announced last week surrounded her purchase of the Orange SUV. According to the latest presser by IN Sheriff Wedding, VW did not have any identification when she attempted to rent the motel room and was denied.

The body cam footage is intense. I’m curious why they took so long to get the gun out of her hand? Possibly they couldn’t reach it? I wonder if there’s any chance of a lawsuit against LE for not rendering aid faster. I don’t agree with that idea, but there’s always someone willing to sue these days. It appears LE knew she was not likely to survive.

What name do you think she used? She looks like someone who would nickname themselves Krystal
(Irrelevant question for fun )
It is unclear what Vicky White's alias had been, although the U.S. Marshals Service previously issued an alert that included two aliases she may have used, which were leaked to the public. Newsweek is not publishing the aliases per a request from the U.S. Marshals Service.

The names were previously leaked so they are out there but US Marshalls service asked they not be repeated. Since VW is deceased, no doubt they'll eventually come out, again. IMO, the aliases were nothing extraordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak