Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again. Agree he definitely has had a violent criminal past and is rightfully being held accountable.
I don't have any misconceptions about his behavior. He belongs behind bars the rest of his life. He presents a danger to society, esp when off his medication. And there are no guarantees even in the unlikely event he ever were to get out, that he would take it.
As his ex lawyer stated CW functions best in structure and inside the confines of jail with meds. Either Vicky White did not understand the severity of his mental health or she chose to ignore it as even on medication he was never going to function well outside of a facility.
I am looking forward to learning more about Vicky, as I sense she was the true one controlling things. I think she was the one that had people fooled. Seems she kept people at arm's length. Perhaps her outwardly superficial, pleasant and happy enough exterior along with maybe underlying chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom, got us to where we are today. Just IMO
I feel it has to be something more than boredom or emptiness that would cause a woman to voluntarily latch on to a man who kills women, and expresses the desire to kill more women. I don’t really have any sympathy for her, although I am not glad she’s dead. She willingly unleashed a violent, predatory person back into society - what, because she was lonely? She worked for years among some of the most undesirable people in society and picks this guy. Something is very deeply and sadly wrong when this is the kind of person a woman would willingly choose. And if we’re going to feel such grief for her because of whatever weaknesses she had that led to this, are we also going to give CW the the same kind of response?

Last edited:
Bizarre.

Probably at that time he was trying to habituate himself to any upcoming police chases he'd certainly be involved in, time and time again. Training himself to withstand a stun gun.

As to Vicky's mother, she may or may not have been close to her, but immediately preceding this situation she lived with her for five weeks, and they were neighbors all before that. Though I would never expect her to call her mother and thereby reveal her location either verbally or through tracing her cell.

JMO

I don't mean to be rude or pick on you personally, but so many people in this thread are soooo concerned about her relationship with her mother and her mother's feelings. Why do we assume a close bond? Maybe there was no open conflict but conflating our personal relationships and needs/experiences with Vicky's is odd to me. We have only heard from her mother publicly & she invited Vicky to come home and end the chase.

VM's father is living. What about him. Just because he hasn't spoken publicly doesn't mean his world isn't turned upside down.

If I'm on the run from the law, my last priority is calling my Mama on Mother's Day. At that point I've made my choices and fear of me losing my relationship with my Mama is not a top priority. Maybe some think it should be but I just don't see it.

Let's allow VM to be an adult and let her mother be one too without projecting our personal perspective on their relationship.

Please. JMO
All accounts she loved her mother very much and had a good relationship with her. It was a simple question. Most people do think about there mother on mothers day and miss them if they cant be with them. Most people that cant be with them pick up the phone and call to tell their mothers they love them. Why would VW be any different? If she had a burner phone I dont think this is out of the realm of possibility. Her father? If this happened in June the same possibility she may have done the same for her dad. jmo.
Here is one example she loved both her parents.
She loved her mom and daddy so much, and I can’t see her just up and leaving,” the 58-year-old said. “It hurts,” she said later, tearing up.

Last edited:
About the money, if she took out 90,000 and she bought one car and they stole the others where is the rest if the money?

I thought it odd that VW told CW in the moments before the crash to get them back to the hotel.

Did she stash some in the room?
LE would have found it. Sheriff Wedding said it looked like they didn’t plan to return to that room.

A subsequent search warrant served at the motel room found nothing of evidentiary value, Wedding said. The couple had packed up everything relevant before they left.

About the money, if she took out 90,000 and she bought one car and they stole the others where is the rest if the money?

I thought it odd that VW told CW in the moments before the crash to get them back to the hotel.

They bought the other two. IDK how much weapons cost but they retrieved a lot of them and ammunition. If she didnt take all the 90,000 then there is some cash stashed somewhere. $29,000 was retrieved. Still seems like alot of money to blow through.

Reading through the condolences and one really touched me and gave more insight into VW. I dont think Im allowed to copy and paste the post so Ill just tell you. A mother posted VW was good to her son and took the time to talk to the inmates. She was in court 3 weeks ago with her son and VW came up and hugged her son. Sounds like they were more than criminals to her and she had alot of compassion for them. jmo

Reading through the condolences and one really touched me and gave more insight into VW. I dont think Im allowed to copy and paste the post so Ill just tell you. A mother posted VW was good to her son and took the time to talk to the inmates. She was in court 3 weeks ago with her son and VW came up and hugged her son. Sounds like they were more than criminals to her and she had alot of compassion for them. jmo
My niece worked in a prison in SW Ohio a few years ago. She said there were prisoners that were bad but then some that she liked protected her body when she passed out in the jail with prisoners. A group of prisoners surrounded her body laying on the floor to keep others from hurting her .

“I understand I’ve be the subject of all kinds of memes on social media – my voice, my looks, and everything else,’’ he said. “I learned a long time ago not to let that bother me. I’ve even been called Buford T. Justice.”

Make no mistake about it though, there’s a lot more to Singleton than his southern accent and his shiny badge.

The north Alabama native is a husband, father, grandfather, and former owner of a family barbecue restaurant and an ambulance service.

He builds model trains, toils in the garden, sang in a barbershop quartet and, perhaps most surprising, spent at least a decade as professional wrestler with the National Wrestling Alliance, where he even headlined a few main events as Dr. Death. His wrestling mask and boots are proudly displayed in his office…

Singleton said he’s not totally surprised that Vicky White took her only life.

“And probably having to spend several years, if not the rest of her life in prison, because she’s worked in a jail setting for 17 years and she knows what it’s like on the inside. So given those factors, I’m not totally surprised.”

“I’m angry at her right now,’’ he said. “During all this I didn’t like her, but I still loved her. "

“Knowing Vicky White and I’m just being totally honest, I don’t think the charges against her were as much of a concern to her as her having to come back here and face her family and her friends after pulling a stunt like this,’’ he said.

Attachments

• EB50E9C5-030C-4947-8225-8F901E171E2A.jpeg
    EB50E9C5-030C-4947-8225-8F901E171E2A.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 14
  • C0F69802-17B7-41B7-8662-1CA049EEBF18.jpeg
    C0F69802-17B7-41B7-8662-1CA049EEBF18.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 14
I have mixed emotions about this.

If it alleviated the pain of any mother, I can understand that the compassion was helpful. I also am glad for whatever condolences being offered now that bring comfort to Vicky's family.

However, while I worked in a completely different profession, I learned the hard way that there have to be boundaries between the professional and the "clientele."

I'm retired now, but as a new teacher in NYC, I was a young mother and was very empathetic with my students. I taught 13 and 14- year old kids, and my daughter was just a few years younger. I understood that age group, was very compassionate, listened to their tales of woe, and did hug the kids that ran to me for that.

I was told by other teachers that I should NOT hug the kids. At all. Male or female. That people would misinterpret, or a kid would get too attached to me, and so on, but I felt I was giving them what they needed beyond the academic aspect (which is, of course, the actual job).

I withdrew from ever letting a boy hug me (I'm a female) but did at times hug the girls who were having family problems and were in despair. Just to be compassionate and let them know they weren't alone and had an adult who cared. In fact, the parents often told me how much the kids loved me and talked about me at home.

And what happened? Over the years, three different children developed an obsession with me. All girls, all 13 years old. One built a shrine to me, two were writing me love letters, all kept asking me to adopt them, all had dreams about me.

I did finally learn that the other teachers were right. There's a way to show compassion and care without getting too close. I had overstepped the boundaries and what was, to me, totally unforeseen did in fact develop.

That's the prism through which I see Vicky. Obviously I didn't commit any crimes but I realized that the students were idealizing me in a way that was very unhealthy. I wish, too late, that she had withdrawn into a professional demeanor with ALL the prisoners. It may have prevented the blossoming of her relationship with Casey.

Jmo and experience. Life lesson learned.

Paid someone to look the other way?
Paid someone to prepare fake passports or ID's ( that they were still waiting for)?
Gave it to a friend or relative in need? Which might be none of our business.
Paid off all of her debts?
MOO just speculation as always.

"Twelve seconds in, a loud noise is heard — the first of at least four loud noises to happen in about 15 seconds. It’s unclear in each instance what the noises represent, and it’s unclear from the audio when the car was rammed, when it rolled over, and when a gun was fired."
I could be wrong and probably am :) but... First loud Noise first hit by Marshals, Second loud noise, Second hit by marshals, Third loud nose roll over, Forth is airbags deploying or Casey trying to exit vehicle (I think they edited out the gunshot or the airbags muffled the sound). Thoughts? I would also be interested in hearing the call and videos lined up. Like the dispatcher saying her finder is on the trigger, is that lined p with the officer saying the gun is in her hand and finger on the trigger?

I have mixed emotions about this.

If it alleviated the pain of any mother, I can understand that the compassion was helpful. I also am glad for whatever condolences being offered now that bring comfort to Vicky's family.

However, while I worked in a completely different profession, I learned the hard way that there have to be boundaries between the professional and the "clientele."

I'm retired now, but as a new teacher in NYC, I was a young mother and was very empathetic with my students. I taught 13 and 14- year old kids, and my daughter was just a few years younger. I understood that age group, was very compassionate, listened to their tales of woe, and did hug the kids that ran to me for that.

I was told by other teachers that I should NOT hug the kids. At all. Male or female. That people would misinterpret, or a kid would get too attached to me, and so on, but I felt I was giving them what they needed beyond the academic aspect (which is, of course, the actual job).

I withdrew from ever letting a boy hug me (I'm a female) but did at times hug the girls who were having family problems and were in despair. Just to be compassionate and let them know they weren't alone and had an adult who cared. In fact, the parents often told me how much the kids loved me and talked about me at home.

And what happened? Over the years, three different children developed an obsession with me. All girls, all 13 years old. One built a shrine to me, two were writing me love letters, all kept asking me to adopt them, all had dreams about me.

I did finally learn that the other teachers were right. There's a way to show compassion and care without getting too close. I had overstepped the boundaries and what was, to me, totally unforeseen did in fact develop.

That's the prism through which I see Vicky. Obviously I didn't commit any crimes but I realized that the students were idealizing me in a way that was very unhealthy. I wish, too late, that she had withdrawn into a professional demeanor with ALL the prisoners. It may have prevented the blossoming of her relationship with Casey.

Jmo and experience. Life lesson learned.
My thoughts too. She had a big heart and he knew exactly how to play her. She probably got too close to some of these people and did see them as her friends. jmo

Thanks for relaying this. Vicky seems to have been a person with a lot of empathy, and from the sound of this statement by this inmate’s mother, it was a lovely thing.

Unfortunately (and I know this from being this type of person myself) it can cause someone to over identify with others, to the point of losing sound judgment. I know from my own past experience (thankfully I never reached the point of doing anything illegal for an underdog man, just foolish).

Since we don't know why they stayed so many days in Evansville, whether they intended to remain there or had some other reason for lingering, I suppose it's possible they did have a plan to end up somewhere else. Maybe we'll eventually learn more of VW's pre-planning which extended beyond Evansville.

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member