AL AL - Christina Carter, 3, Hueytown, 17 Sept 1973

i know i have been waiting on pins and needles. i want to know whats going on

Kind of like setting on the front porch watching paint peel off..

they said testing was finally going to happen and we would know soon. but soon for them is like what 4 weeks from now?

it can be slow and fast from what i have heard.. maybe no news yet is good news?

Matt posted on his facebook page earlier this week (The Beautiful Child page) that the DNA results could take up to 6 months to come back. He also said that he is looking at September as the earliest......

I can't post the facebook link because I'm here at work and I don't have access to facebook here...sorry

The waiting is killing me here. SEPTEMBER?

wait didnt they say the results were commng soon well sept is not soon enough what is taking so long? maybe the waiting will be worth it in the end

Well look on the BRITE SIDE !!!!!! I allway's try to find a brite side to anything..

FDF ears will be burning off all this time if them old wise tales are true.. Because I know a lot of us think he just could be involved in this case.. Myself personally I think this is the best match on the list so far..

Anyway it go, If it's is true you can do a lot more with your human mind than we are being told by experts... We can Physiological torture Ole FDF for all this waiting time.. You know he sure needs more payback than that coming for all he pleaded gulity for not counting what all he not been charged with ....

Now I am not saying in no way to contact him or hurt him in any way only see if we can use our mind's to make his life a little bit more interesting, He sure got it coming to him..

Just a idea on how we might can pass our time until we hear the result's of the test, Maybe a good idea or bad idea but some way for us to pass our time during this long waiting period...

This long waiting just maybe is a good sign were the lab is double and triple checking there work because this just maybe is a case that will go into the court system and justice will be served in this sad case..

wait didnt they say the results were commng soon well sept is not soon enough what is taking so long? maybe the waiting will be worth it in the end
Yesterday 10:09 AM

Smile, I thought the results were going to be here real soon too! That is why I kept checking Matt's Facebook page and this thread hoping for an update...I will continue to keep my fingers crossed that this is Christina...

Well look on the BRITE SIDE !!!!!! I allway's try to find a brite side to anything..

FDF ears will be burning off all this time if them old wise tales are true.. Because I know a lot of us think he just could be involved in this case.. Myself personally I think this is the best match on the list so far..

Anyway it go, If it's is true you can do a lot more with your human mind than we are being told by experts... We can Physiological torture Ole FDF for all this waiting time.. You know he sure needs more payback than that coming for all he pleaded gulity for not counting what all he not been charged with ....

Now I am not saying in no way to contact him or hurt him in any way only see if we can use our mind's to make his life a little bit more interesting, He sure got it coming to him..

Just a idea on how we might can pass our time until we hear the result's of the test, Maybe a good idea or bad idea but some way for us to pass our time during this long waiting period...

This long waiting just maybe is a good sign were the lab is double and triple checking there work because this just maybe is a case that will go into the court system and justice will be served in this sad case..

You maybe all so right about Floyds ears burning then again ....Fate looks as if it is takeing a hand with Floyd in a Limbo with Florida Courts,,,,,http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/jun/23/franklin-floyd-to-delusional-to-appeal-d-62759/video-news/

bumping again. Any new news? This dna test seems to be taking so long.

:unksam:
Hello Group!

My name is Angie Cantrell and I am from the B'ham area. I am a member of the Alabama Association of Private Investigator's as well as the Walker County Rescue Squad in Jasper, AL.

Our Association will be hosting 3 Alabama stops for the "On The Road To Remember Tour" in August. Our Rescue Squad will be planning and assisting with the stop in the B'ham area. Our featured case will be Nadia Kersh.

We are attempting to contact as many family members, friends and supporters as we can to let them know about these events. I will post the information on the Alabama stops below. You can also go to the tour's main web site to find details for the other states they will be visiting this year.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/category/national-road-tour/

B'ham (Pelham actually)

Date: August 19th
Time: 12PM until
200 Terrace Drive
Pelham, AL. 35124
Featured Case: Nadia Kersh
Events will include: Hot Dog Cookout, Balloon Release, Candlelight Vigil and Dove Release (If allowed at location)
Coordinator: Angie Cantrell - Chris Cantrell
abcantrell@gmail.com

Montgomery

Time: 3PM - 7PM
335 Coosa Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Coordinators: Scott Hadley - soctt351150@yahoo.com
Robert Johnson - knighthawk194@hotmail.com

Mobile

Date: August 24th
Time: 9AM until
2703 Battleship Parkway
Mobile, AL. 36602
Coordinator: Michelle Alfonso - michelle@baldwininvestigativegroup.com

Thank You for your support! Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators if you have any questions!

:unksam:
Hello Group!

My name is Angie Cantrell and I am from the B'ham area. I am a member of the Alabama Association of Private Investigator's as well as the Walker County Rescue Squad in Jasper, AL.

Our Association will be hosting 3 Alabama stops for the "On The Road To Remember Tour" in August. Our Rescue Squad will be planning and assisting with the stop in the B'ham area. Our featured case will be Nadia Kersh.

We are attempting to contact as many family members, friends and supporters as we can to let them know about these events. I will post the information on the Alabama stops below. You can also go to the tour's main web site to find details for the other states they will be visiting this year.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/category/national-road-tour/

B'ham (Pelham actually)

Time: 12PM until
200 Terrace Drive
Pelham, AL. 35124
Featured Case: Nadia Kersh
Events will include: Hot Dog Cookout, Balloon Release, Candlelight Vigil and Dove Release (If allowed at location)
Coordinator: Angie Cantrell - Chris Cantrell
abcantrell@gmail.com

Montgomery

Time: 3PM - 7PM
335 Coosa Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Coordinators: Scott Hadley - soctt351150@yahoo.com
Robert Johnson - knighthawk194@hotmail.com

Mobile

Date: August 24th
Time: 9AM until
2703 Battleship Parkway
Mobile, AL. 36602
Coordinator: Michelle Alfonso - michelle@baldwininvestigativegroup.com

Thank You for your support! Please feel free to contact any of the coordinators if you have any questions!

YES! I have someone close to you looking to find a place to 'join up' with the tour...please email me! (we are having stop here too!) christine2448@websleuths.com

TIA!

me2 the waiting is longer and longer any updates from matt on his website or emails to anyone if the dna results will be hear sooner you would think with a case like this the results would have been rushed

The post by abcantrell is making Freda Denman's family wonder whether there was a connection between Hueytown and some members of the Church of the New Song (See Freda Denman's thread). They have a "birth certificate" for Michael from Birmingham. They have police reports from Independence MO connecting people from the general area, and Atmore Prison. . . . standby.

Good Heaven's!

Thank Goodness September is right around the corner...

Waiting is SOOOO hard!

Oh Please Please Please give us an answer soon!!

I bet money this is a match, and all this time delay (stall) is so a book or 2 can be finished up. Does anyone else get that feeling?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back