Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any ground/drone searches done around the Shell station and 3 mile radius -body of water, abandoned buildings, parking garages, etc? Also, has anyone checked the airport long term parking for her car?
No one can answer that except LE. However, checking those sites would be elementary for LE.

Have there been any ground/drone searches done around the Shell station and 3 mile radius -body of water, abandoned buildings, parking garages, etc? Also, has anyone checked the airport long term parking for her car?
Searches have supposedly been done, but no one will say exactly where. <modsnip - discussing SM>

Last edited by a moderator:
Searches have supposedly been done, but no one will say exactly where. <modsnip - discussing SM>
Perhaps because they may feel this is a voluntary disappearance...?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one can answer that except LE. However, checking those sites would be elementary for LE.
LE is not the only one that can do searches although I'm sure they've checked all the usual places. However, it's not uncommon for someone to turn up in an area they've searched before or an area like an airport parking lot that's already been searched. There was a local MP case where a truck was located in l/t airport parking after LE had already checked the area. This is why multiple searches should be done - even in places that have already been checked.

IMO from researching extensively on MP cases, people that have dealt with foul play (not sure if that's the case here) usually are found within 3 mile radius of where they went missing.

I've asked that same question so many times. I am especially curious how well that tract of land right behind the Shell and along the river was searched.

LE has to work from an assumption she did not leave voluntarily, especially as the things we do know don't support that conclusion and this is out of character for her. It is likely this PD doesn't see any value in involving the public in this case - not that they don't care or aren't doing anything about it. I really don't think she is out there driving around in her Chevy while a BOLO has been on it - to put plates on it would be risky ether way. The car seems to be concealed or dismantled at this point IMO.

I've asked that same question so many times. I am especially curious how well that tract of land right behind the Shell and along the river was searched.

LE has to work from an assumption she did not leave voluntarily, especially as the things we do know don't support that conclusion and this is out of character for her. It is likely this PD doesn't see any value in involving the public in this case - not that they don't care or aren't doing anything about it. I really don't think she is out there driving around in her Chevy while a BOLO has been on it - to put plates on it would be risky ether way. The car seems to be concealed or dismantled at this point IMO.
How does anyone know that this is out of character of DV...do these people really know her or Her background?

On the night of July 17, 2018, Danniella Vian was driving from one bar to another, following a friend who was in the car ahead of her. The friend would later tell family and authorities that Danniella had forgotten her phone at the bar they’d just left, so they decided to drive back in separate cars. The friend says he last saw Danniella following him on the road back to that bar. But when he pulled into the bar, Danniella was no longer behind him. Since then, none of Danniella’s personal items or her car have been found. Family and friends have posted flyers, held a vigil, and made t-shirts to help keep Danniella’s name in the spotlight. The Mobile Police Department also started a blog called Find Danniella and is offering a $5,000 reward for information on her disappearance. Family is also working to help keep Danniella’s name in the spotlight by organizing a Facebook page called #BringDanniellaHome. Danniella was last seen wearing a pink baseball cap, a black Mellow Mushroom t-shirt, a light blue/grey button-down shirt around her waist, and black Converse sneakers. She was driving a 2014 deep blue Chevy Cruze that still had a Pearl Motors temporary paper tag on it.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

I think as time goes on with no viable leads, clues, tips or additional info from family - I wonder if Danni will ever be found.
I hate to put that feeling into words.

The Mobile Police Department blog last entry was September 20th. Nothing else is showing past that date.
The Facebook page is a closed group.

The holidays are not always a joyous time - and certainly not for those with missing loved ones.

Bumping again. I hate that it seems the case has hit a brick wall. I can only hope that it just appears that way to the public and that behind the scenes they're close to making a break.

So sad case seems to be going cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member