Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So utterly glad this thread is back! Thank you websleuths!

Can we have a timeline of verified facts...when other thread closed...it was understood a fair amount was wrong...

I read an article mid-October..(I will endeavor to link soon...may have to edit to do so in a bit)...that stated DNV's friend was working at that first bar...she was joined by DW and a female (sorry off top of head cannot remember name/initials)
Aritcle states DNV did not know them well....

They were going to go to another bar while DNV's friend (who was the link between them, friends with them all presumably) wrapped up his shift....THEN, they would meet him at another bar

In route to the bar (that would be before meeting DNV friend/bartender from original bar at another bar, i know confusing)......DNV and DW stop at gas station....
She relays info that she left phone: they will both go back for it...
DW thinks she has followed...but she never shows

Surveillance shows that DNV remained at gas station, joined by another vehicle, remained upward of 20 minutes during which time her GPS on her new car was disabled...both cars seen on surveillance leaving gas station...

I will do best to provide link shortly: this is a condensed version of that article which is the best I've seen....and our former timeline had a lot more information...but I don't know what was false within it to post anything more....

This article is from The Vanguard: the University of South Alabama's newspaper. It has a pretty good timeline in it, as well as a map.

Attachments

• 45166300_10214806289764644_577848022445064192_n.jpg
    45166300_10214806289764644_577848022445064192_n.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 45178886_10214806289844646_6825384996841193472_n.jpg
    45178886_10214806289844646_6825384996841193472_n.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 34
Here is a "master list" of MSM articles regarding DNV's case. If I've missed any, feel free to add them/let me know! (Might have to come back in a minute and clean this up if it doesn't post neatly...)

AL.COM

July 20, 2018 - Mobile police search for missing woman

July 25, 2018 - Missing Mobile woman's case handed to homicide detectives

Aug. 2, 2018 - $2,000 reward offered in Danniella Vian missing person case

Sept. 24, 2018 - Danniella Vian blog set up to find missing Mobile mother

WKRG NEWS 5

July 20, 2018 - MPD asks for help to find missing woman in Mobile

July 25, 2018 - Homicide detectives take over case of missing Mobile woman

July 26, 2018 - NEWS 5 EXCLUSIVE: "If anyone can find their way home, she will"

July 27, 2018 - Danniella Vian Vigil

July 30, 2018 - Picture shows Danniella Vian's

Aug. 2, 2018 - BREAKING: Mobile police will hold a press conference about Danniella Vian

Aug. 24, 2018 - Fundraiser planned to help find missing Mobile mother Danniella Vian

Sept. 1, 2018 - Family members continue push to find Danniella Vian

Sept. 2, 2018 - Danniella Vian car wash fundraiser happening Sunday in Mobile

Sept. 14, 2018 - Danniella Vian case update

Sept. 24, 2018 - Blog created to help find missing Mobile mother

Oct. 2, 2018 - SUV in lake casts Vian case back into spotlight

Oct. 13, 2018 - Vigil for Vian Saturday

NBC 15

July 20, 2018 - Mobile Police ask public help to find missing woman

July 25, 2018 - Young Mobile mother missing, homicide detectives now involved

July 25, 2018 - Mobile homicide investigators take on missing woman case

July 26, 2018 - Exclusive: Surveillance video may show missing Mobile mother

July 26, 2018 - Desperate search for missing Mobile mother

July 27, 2018 - Candlelight vigil for missing Mobile mom

July 29, 2018 - Day 12: Danniella Vian still missing, social media key

July 30, 2018 - Uncovered message from Danniella gives family and friends hope

July 30, 2018 - Day 13: Search for missing mother continues

July 31, 2018 - Day 14: Family holds on to hope two weeks after Mobile mother’s disappearance

Aug. 3, 2018 - Brittney Wood's mother joins search for Danniella Vian

Aug. 8, 2018 - Pizza shop manager agrees to distribute flyers for missing Mobile mom

Aug. 24, 2018 - Hurricanes Grill & Wings to hold a car wash for missing Danniella

Sept. 1, 2018 - New efforts underway in the search for Danniella Vian

Sept. 2, 2018 - Car wash fundraiser to help find Danniella Vian

Sept. 24, 2018 - Police increase reward, create blog to help find Danniella Vian

Oct. 13, 2018 - Vigil held in Mobile for missing mother Danniella Vian

Oct. 18, 2018 - NBC's Dateline highlights case of missing Mobile mother Danniella Vian

FOX10 NEWS

July 20, 2018 - 24-year-old Mobile woman reported missing

July 25, 2018 - Mobile homicide investigators take over case of missing woman

July 27, 2018 - Prayer vigil for missing Mobile woman Friday night

July 31, 2018 - Family of missing woman going to local churches for help

Aug. 2, 2018 - MPD: $2,000 reward offered in case of missing mother

Aug. 29, 2018 - Family not giving up hope in search for Danniella Vian

Aug. 29, 2018 - Mobile woman missing for 43 days now, fundraising events planned to help family

Sept. 2, 2018 - Car wash fundraiser for missing Mobile woman

Sept. 9, 2018 - 9-year-old helps search for missing woman even though he doesn't know her

Sept. 14, 2018 - Where is Danniella Vian? Still no leads, but the search continues

Sept. 24, 2018 - MPD starts blog to help find Danniella Vian

Oct. 21, 2018 - Two mothers bond in new search for missing woman, Brittney Wood

NBC NEWS/DATELINE

Oct. 15, 2018 - Family desperate for clues in Alabama mother’s disappearance

LAGNIAPPE

Aug. 2, 2018 - Reward offered for info on missing Mobile woman - Lagniappe Mobile

I

I wasnt saying I thought the car was in a parking lot or garage because yes like you said it would have been towed by now. I was just saying this is an easy access for someone to drive a car off and make it disappear if they wanted. I'm not saying I think she drove the car off. I'm just making suggestions since basically everything else has been a dead end. Yes supposedly she was going to Ollie's but obviously she didnt make it. I was just stating her last ping supposedly was at shell

The ramp that you are referring to, is the same ramp that is used by the Duckboats. I am friends with the owner and can ask him how deep the water is at the ramp itself. I know the depth drops off very quickly.

I'm going to do my best to describe the locations of the cameras since I didn't do the best photo job.

View attachment 154148 View attachment 154150
Parked facing the store front, these cameras are to the right. There is one facing the parking lot/1st entrance area in the outer corner. There is another on the wall that faces toward the store entrance. There is also one newer, smaller camera hanging underneath that also faces the store entrance.

The camera on the far right is the camera that the video was taken from.

The ramp that you are referring to, is the same ramp that is used by the Duckboats. I am friends with the owner and can ask him how deep the water is at the ramp itself. I know the depth drops off very quickly.

There's no gates or anything across the entrance to the ramp either, so it could be easily accessed.

Glad to see D's thread back up. Seems there hasn't been nothing new :/
<modsnipped incorrect information about our TOS> MPD has been silent and surprisingly didn't comment on either of these 2 press pieces. But other than a few missing pieces the timeline is in place as are the people she was with the night she went missing. The struggle is what happened at the Shell station and did she leave driving alone or was someone driving her car and she was a passenger leaving the Shell. No GPS info exists on her car post Shell.

Last edited by a moderator:
So utterly glad this thread is back! Thank you websleuths!

Can we have a timeline of verified facts...when other thread closed...it was understood a fair amount was wrong...
There is also a Media List for this case that is accessible from the Homepage of WS and just scroll and look for Media List. There are a number of videos that are useful. The PC by the Chief of Police is worth a watch too. There was the raid on JCD/Dykes property by MPD and there was an alleged connection between the property and DNV.

If anyone new has information on the missing pieces of the timeline here is what we need:
1. Arrival time at Heroes
2. Departure time at Heroes
3. Arrival time at the Dublin for DW, DNV, MK and eventually RC when he got off work at Heroes
4. Departure time at the Dublin for RC and MK - it is believed DW and DNV departed at 10:45 pm
5. Arrival time at Ollie's for RC and MK
6. Arrival time at Ollie's for DW - we know DNV never made it to Ollies

Its surprising that these times still aren't known. If anyone can fill in anything please just post and then the timeline can be updated.

What do y'all think happened to DNV's missing car? I know there are a lot of scenarios out there: submerged in water, disassembled at a chop shop, abandoned in a parking lot or parking garage, purposefully hidden. Any theories?

I'm going to attach a flyer to this post that is focused on DNV's missing vehicle - anyone is welcome to share it.

Attachments

• Missing Car.png
    Missing Car.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 13
I thought I read someone where that MK and/or RC did state DW arrived around 12?

I remember that it was said before but when TW was speaking for RC, that story changed to "They heard he was there but didn't see him"

Which is odd, since Ollie's is a VERY small place.

Hi Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming our new verified professional Keyedin.

Keyedin is a verified paralegal and brings to us her vast experience in the area of law.

Thank you Keyedin for joining us and becoming a verified professional.

Tricia

Here is a "master list" of MSM articles regarding DNV's case. If I've missed any, feel free to add them/let me know! (Might have to come back in a minute and clean this up if it doesn't post neatly...)
Dear Theides,
THANK YOU. This is really incredible and took a long time I'm sure.

You are such a kind person to help out like this. We all appreciate your work.
Tricia

Im not sure her car is in this state. The interstate is right there, it's rural, and it was late. It wouldn't have been hard to head out of state.

In the event it is still here, I think it's being hidden very well.

What do y'all think happened to DNV's missing car? I know there are a lot of scenarios out there: submerged in water, disassembled at a chop shop, abandoned in a parking lot or parking garage, purposefully hidden. Any theories?

I'm going to attach a flyer to this post that is focused on DNV's missing vehicle - anyone is welcome to share it.

I, personally, think it was disassembled and parts sold by a chop shop.

July17 - Purchased car in the afternoon with JDT where she last saw DV drive off.
July17 - Evening - arrived at Hero's in downtown Mobile where her friend RC was bartending. At some point RC's friend DW arrives with MK(unknown relationship).
July 17 Before 10pm - DV leaves Hero's with DM and MK to go to Dublin's to wait for RC's shift to end, after which he would meet them.
July 17 - DV, DM and MK arrive at Dublin's
July 17 - 10:45pm RC texts them to meet him at Ollie's. They all leave Dublin's.
July17 - Approx 11:00 - DV Is reportedly following DW south on 90 when she flashes her lights to pull over (original story)
July17 - 11:05PM - Car 1 DW and Car 2 DV on video at Shell Station entering from right (West as camera appears south-facing towards road)
July17 - around 11PM last GPS location and activity on phone at Shell Station, after this there is no further activity. GPS is disabled.
July17 -11:07PM - Car 1 leaves
July17 - 11:08PM -Car 3 pulls in and both Car 3 and Car 2 DV stay parked
July17 - 11:24PM - Car 2 DV and car 3 leave turning left towards interstate/frontage road
July17 - Approx 11:45pm DW returns to Dublin's to retrieve DV's phone
July 18 Approx 12am DW Arrives at Ollie's and stays for a few minutes
July 18 7:30am JDT receives a call from DW that he has DV's phone. JDT says to drop it off at PF Chang's
July 19 - DV misses work and her date with her daughter.
July 20 - DW calls JDT again about DV's phone. JDT tells him to meet her at the police station.
July 20 - Reported missing by JT and DW together in person. DW gives DV's phone to LE.
July 20 - Police search DV's apartment
July 25 - Confirmed Case given to Mobile Homicide by media
July 27 - Vigil held at 7:30PM Cottage Hill / Medal of Honor Park
Aug 2 - PD holds press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics