GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I think we have seen this in a number of cases where the party involved helped with searchers, handed out fliers and even had press conferences. More so when it is a relative.

2. otto

otto Verified Expert

What we have here is a man who found a phone, turned it in to police, reported what he knew and got out of the way..

Trinitee, Hraefn, Traymar and 10 others like this.
  3. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I’ve easily went up to 7 days without seeing or talking to anyone, and I live in a busy apartment complex. If Danni was introverted at all, she may have went a few days sometimes without much contact. All jmo, of course.

Edit: spelling errors.

4. otto

otto Verified Expert

With two jobs, planned visits with her daughter, buying a car and going out with friends, I think that she was missed by several people. The problem was that they were not related and could not report her missing.

Danni's friend found her phone and knew that something was wrong when she didn't show up to meet him. When the ex-boyfriend's mother told him to leave the phone at a restaurant, he did not. On Friday he contacted the ex-boyfriend's mother and told her that he was going to the police station to turn in the phone. That resulted in the ex-boyfriend's mother agreeing to meet him at the police station.

On Friday, he was ensuring that Danni was reported missing as of Tuesday shortly after 11PM.

5. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

Not that I'm aware - they did a cursory search of Danni's apartment but it wasn't reported if they treated it like a crime scene or how thorough they were - TT and JDT had been in it already.

6. otto

otto Verified Expert

Surprisingly, the ex-boyfriend was able to access Danni's computer and social media pages at her apartment, where recordings of the Tuesday night phone calls from the friend's phone to Danni's phone were found. That is the source of phone call time stamps of 11:11 and 11:12PM that are six minutes off from the CCTV timestamp and 2 minute footage of the two cars at the Shell station.

That evidence is important to the investigation, and police were not the first to access the information.

7. otto

otto Verified Expert

I wonder how many times the friend answered her phone between Tuesday and Friday hoping that it was Danni looking for her phone.

8. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

Something I have missed... Can someone tell me if the other girl has a solid alibi and if she rode with DW that night? Did she have her own car?

9. otto

otto Verified Expert

Every lie has some truth. For example, if the ex-boyfriend's mother said that her son was mourning as soon as he heard about Danni at the Shell station, and at the same time she said that Danni might have left voluntarily, is there a lie and truth?

It would have been better for the investigation if all of Danni's devices were first examined by police.

10. otto

otto Verified Expert

In terms of "other girl", do you mean the other woman who had recently given birth and who was at the restaurant too? There were four friends that evening. The other couple was waiting at Olies, having gone from the Dublin to Ollies - which is a couple of blocks from Danni's apartment.

It looks like Danni may have been driving her friend to return the rental vehicle just before midnight (might save him the cost of an extra day). We don't know, but it's possible. The vehicle rental place nearest the friend's house is just South of the gas station and it is open for 24 hours returns.

It's possible that half way there, Danni realized that she forgot her phone, flashed her headlights at the friend's rental car, and they pulled over at the next exit, landing at the Shell station.

I know it's been suggested that a car following her is too much organization, but I don't think so. Hypothetically, the custody hearing was a week later, she had a new car and total independence, she was looking forward to 80% time with her daughter, and poof, she's gone. Perhaps there was a short timeline for her to disappear, and the car was the clincher for giving the illusion that she might have left voluntarily. All it takes is someone with patience, a reward, knowledge of GPS disabling, and no conscience. If she was not alone at the Shell station, she would have been alone when she arrived at her apartment. I think she and her car were going to disappear one way or another than night.

5150angel, Vail, Traymar and 4 others like this.
  11. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

I am not sure of all of that, but I am asking about the girl with DW who knew Danni's friend bartender. Who was she and why is she rarely mentioned?

12. otto

otto Verified Expert

Here are some of the locations, not including driving North to Saraland Public Boat Launch, where she was found.

upload_2019-5-12_23-39-5.png

13. otto

otto Verified Expert

Danni did many things before something happened to her. One of those was meeting with friends. Those friends are not mentioned in early reports of her disappearance because the timeline for her disappearance started later.

She was following a friend, she realized that she forgot her phone, she flashed her lights, and things went wrong two minutes after they stopped at the Shell station.

14. otto

otto Verified Expert

This might be the route that Danni took on July 17, 2018.

upload_2019-5-13_0-13-11.png

The Shell station

upload_2019-5-13_0-10-6.png

15. otto

otto Verified Expert

I'm curious whether the two cars at the Shell station per CCTV 11:24PM turned left as they left the station. I understood from early details that her friend turned right when he left the station and he thought she was right behind him.

It has been reported that the two cars that left together at 11:24 (Shell CCTV timestamp) were going in the same direction : right or left?

If the Shell CCTV footage has Danni's friend making phone calls to her phone at 11:07 PM for two minutes, and the digital cell recording time is 11:11PM, that means that the Shell CCTV footage is slow by 6 minutes. That is, when Shell CCTV says 11:07, real time is 11:11.

That means that Danni and her friend were at the Shell station from 11:11PM until 11:13PM. Another car pulled into the station when her friend left at 11:14PM and remained there with Danni for another 16 minutes until 11:30PM. We're still curious whether the damage to the car occurred at the Shell station or when the water rescue airbag collapsed.

Wasn't the call to the friend about Danni's phone being found at 11:42-ish? Did Danni's friend leave the Shell station at 11:13, or at 11:30. Was it possible to travel from the Shell station, park car, look around the parking lot, inquire about phone, have phone, in 17 minutes. Maybe he needed 29 minutes.

Need to check the map again ...

16. otto

otto Verified Expert

Trying to figure this out ...

Somewhere between 19 and 24 minutes to travel from the Dublin to the Shell station, faster if bypassing Ollies.

From 11:30PM (cell phone time) add 19 minutes travel time, 11:49PM, her friend arrives at the Dublin, parks, looks for the phone in the parking lot, asks at the front desk about found phones, and he called the friend to say he found the phone at 11:42. If he arrived at the Dublin later than 11:49, that is not possible. This means it is not possible that he was at the Shell station at 11:30PM, 16 minutes after an unidentified vehicle arrived at the Shell station, and 19 minutes from the Dublin.

If her friend left the Shell station at 11:13 and had her phone in his hands at 11:42PM (29 minutes later) and making a call about finding the phone, that means that the third car is occupied by 2 people who end her life that night by pushing her car into the Sara Bayou.

upload_2019-5-13_1-15-27.png

17. Bryant_Denny

Bryant_Denny Well-Known Member

MOO....
    If this is true then that explains why the case was turned over to the homicide unit 7/25, the day he got released from Metro. He must’ve went right to the apartment and got busy. Still, JDT and spouse had access to the phone and admit to going through it prior to turning it in to police. Did someone delete the original voicemails and he was able to pull it up on the computer somehow? Can you elaborate on how this was retrieved on a computer?

18. Bryant_Denny

Bryant_Denny Well-Known Member

The rental car location was at the airport, across town from the Shell station way out in west Mobile off Airport Blvd. There are plenty of cameras to confirm this along with how he left the premises.

19. theides

theides Well-Known Member

I believe MK had her own vehicle and went to Ollie's immediately. That's at least been the story so far, and I *think* there is evidence to corroborate it.

20. theides

theides Well-Known Member

Yeah, all accounts this far have stated he went to the one in WeMo by the airport. Doubt if he planned to go to the one nearest his home he would randomly change his mind and go all the way out to that one.

Traymar, Bryant_Denny and ChiCubs2016 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.