Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jul 21, 2018.

1. BlkMtnGirl

BlkMtnGirl Well-Known Member

Please forgive me, as I haven’t been keeping up since the first few weeks. I notice that many here think Danni’s accident was no accident. We know from her diary that she wanted to regain custody of the older child. Has there been any speculation here that maybe she was wanting to have contact with, or even reverse the adoption of the six-week-old baby? That would make a whole different set of characters nervous.

2. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Your thought is an interesting one I think.

We recently learned from TV show that JDT was on that the journal that DNV was keeping at the time of her disappearance had a few pages taken out of it (JDT alleges some 'friend' took the pages but we have zero proof of that and it could just as easily have been JDT/TT as they both were involved with ransacking DNV apt before LE arrived to process the scene).

We don't know if this journal vandalism was done by JDT/TT or some player to be named later (including possibly someone that didn't want the baby daddy name made public - entirely speculation MOO. The entire situation with the DNV baby was shrouded in mystery even though DNV apparently did zero to hide the pregnancy from anyone including her daughter CT as pictures exist of the two of them together while DNV was pregnant. We also don't know what TT and JDT knew about the baby daddy and his family. Could they be Old Mobile connction that many here have discussed? We do know that the DNV baby was adopted by a LE individual in Mobile. Could the lack of MPD action in DNV case have anything to do with the fact that the baby was adopted by one of their own? We don't know the answers to any of this as it was a private adoption according to JDT.

Surely one of DVNs friends were aware of who exactly the baby daddy was but sadly DNVs friends seemed to melt away during the search for DNV so the community at large didn't find out anything about this aspect of DNV life. JDT was forced to address the second baby after the information came out on social media. But, the JDT 'version' of the second baby truly seemed like she had been binge watching soaps for day so concocted some 'Lifetime TV' version of what happened that never made much sense. TT in his commentary was probably a bit more honest when he said he 'struggled' with the sitaution. We do know that TT had a serious overdose/relapse around the time of the second baby birth so my guess is that all was not rosy in the extended Thomas family.

Your theory of some revenge killing associated with the most recent baby has as much validity as any of the other theories here IMO. There was speculation that the baby daddy might have been a volatile character with anger management issues that had zero interest in a child as he had another child.

We also know based on the way JDT danced around the entire baby daddy explanation that if she had known who the father was that she was too afraid to speak IMO. However, there also is the very real possibility that JDT was attempting to make it seem like she knew what was going on regarding the DNV second baby when in reality she was as clueless about this situation as so many of the other situations involved in this very sad case!

JDT wasted a profound amount of people's time IMO that had the best intentions of trying to find DNV and figure out what happened. IMO if JDT had just been honest about what she knew and when then it would be easy to just dismiss her as irrelevant and self serving. But in looking back at the JDT statements so many were outright lies and misinformation its hard to understand at times why she wasn't arrested for obstruction of justice in the search by MPD?

Just more questions and sadly just more of the same from JDT in terms of commentary..

ChiCubs2016, bluenoser, Vail and 7 others like this.
  3. BlkMtnGirl

That’s not actually where I was going with that, lol. I was thinking more that there might have been a problem with Danni wanting to make contact with the adopted baby. Thanks so much for your thoughts. I did not realize the adoptive parent(s) are LE. That really makes my mind go to some interesting places.

bluenoser, ChiCubs2016, Vail and 4 others like this.
  4. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Sorry for confusion. When I used 'revenge' I thought it could encompass any number of things done by DNV (or those around her) with regards to the baby given up for adoption. We don't know what the terms of the private adoption were and we don't know if DNV tried for whatever reason to make contact after the birth. Did someone attempt blackmail or extortion of the baby daddy or his family? We don't know. If she (or others around her perhaps) were doing something to make anyone uncomfortable with being exposed then maybe that could have been a motive for doing DNV harm? Clearly we don't know.

5. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

Bumping. Thinking of DNV today as I do most days. I cannot believe we’re coming up on a year
    I pray the one year anniversary brings some new news in Danniella’s Case

6. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Has anyone local heard anything about whether there were any results of anyone interviewed by MPD recently? Keep checking local news and am not seeing anything from MPD. Not that this is unusual in this case but just thought if someone had been hauled in that we might see some movement in the case.

7. Redherring4321

Redherring4321 Active Member

Not a peep.

ChiCubs2016, misgrn and neverletgo like this.
  8. theides

theides Well-Known Member

1 year ago today.

Hraefn, neverletgo, Trinitee and 8 others like this.
  9. 3dzer0

3dzer0 Well-Known Member

And we are still at the same place we were 9 months ago. No new information and nothing shared with the public.

Trinitee, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 2 others like this.
  10. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

So upsetting to see zero. I am going to send an email off to the Dateline people and perhaps they will update the story to say nothing is going on. What is MPD doing?

mks762, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 2 others like this.
  11. Redherring4321

Redherring4321 Active Member

I was hoping to see something, anything on the news today with it being the one year mark of her going missing. Even just to say that they were still actively investigating and that she hasn't been forgotten. But there was nothing

Trinitee, ChiCubs2016, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  12. theides

theides Well-Known Member

1 year ago today, at this time, DNV was at the Shell. :(

13. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

It is so tragic a year has gone by and LE
    and MSM is so silent. Danni has a daughter who will never get answers! Only what JDT red her. So so sad.

On a note about the audio recording at the Shell Station. The time is not on the audio itself. The person recording states the time while recording the audio on his phone.

MFH, misgrn and Suglo like this.
  14. BlkMtnGirl

Thinking of Danni.

misgrn, Suglo and Trinitee like this.
  15. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

I’m beginning to fear we will never get answers and that’s fine for me as an outsider. But her poor family, friends, and her poor daughter have a right to know what happened. Was this indeed a tragic accident or is there something more nefarious happening beneath the surface of this case? Is there anyone even out there anymore advocating for Dani and her daughter? :(

Curious Guy, Hraefn, MFH and 5 others like this.
  16. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Nope. No advocates other than what is going on here on WS. I stepped away from social media on this one so I'm not sure who is following along there. Did anyone here ever figure out what Bels end game was in this DNV case?? Was she all about the reward which is what I'd seen from her in other cases but I could never figure out why she wanted to sleuth so aggressively in DNV case as so far as I could tell she had no direct tie to DNV that I was aware of. Whole situation with Bels and social meda was baffling to me so if anyone knows whats up I'd like to hear about it.

I keep thinking also about who could have wished DNV ill and whether the overall situation had something to do with drugs or prostitution? The only thing I could think of was that DNV was willing to cross lines to get the cash that she would need to get CT custody and she was limited by how many hrs she could work at PF Changs.

IDK but there has to be some reason for all this MPD secrecy IMO. I've followed alot of missing cases and this level of LE lockdown just seems out of line with missing cases based on what I've seen. I also wonder if DNV was treated as a 'throw away' crime victim and not worthy of MPD resources? I've never been convinced that MPD worked the case very hard and they in fact seemed to work harder keeping the press away from the story and the details of the case rather than getting answers.

Maybe one day we will get a news alert that there is some resolution on the case. Sadly I'm not sure we will ever know. Hugely sad that there won't be justice as I don't think I will ever be convinced this was an accident.

17. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

RSBM
    This case made me realize why social media is not allowed on websleuths. I've never seen anything like that circus that was DNV's missing pages. It was the first time I had joined a "missing group" on FB like that so idk if it's normal but WOAH that was such a mess.

And yes, I completely agree with you re: MPD. I have never been critical of LE, I admire them and everything they do, but I am at my wits end with MPD. What you said here is so sad and seems to be so true "they in fact seemed to work harder keeping the press away from the story and the details of the case rather than getting answers."

18. Alethea

Alethea Well-Known Member

Any news? I saw something about the Tox report on one of the public FB pages but I don’t know which page is the official family page we can discuss.

19. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Hi, great to see you back! I am not on social media so can't answer anything about FB.

ChiCubs2016 and Trinitee like this.
  20. Trinitee

Trinitee aka "BullyBuster"

I believe it was posted on the other group, not the official family page (JT’s). The official page has been focused on the fundraiser for JT, oops I meant to say Cora.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    misgrn, Bluepalms, Suglo and 4 others like this.