Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jul 21, 2018.

1. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

There supposedly was a legal action brought by Mobile 'family' to obtain the remains of DNV on behalf of her minor daughter. There was a very active online funding campaign for this activity that I personally found so unseemly, undignified and unnecessary IMO that I did not follow the outcome of the overall situation. Legally next of kin would have been mother/father I believe. I have no idea how the situation with the remains was resolved. MOO

2. Roxxi3535

Roxxi3535 Former Member

Bels Mercy is bad. Shes a white hat, backdoor hacker that inserts herself into FB missing persons support groups and goes to extreme lengths to obtain fake *** funds, reward monies and grant monies being offered in these cases. I know her personally. Run if you should come into contact with her.
    She fraudulantly produces fake evidence, tampers with real evidence, frames innocent people and relentlessly hacks accounts to make quick money. She does not work alone, there are several others involved working with her behind the scenes.
    She sabotaged Alissa Lynn Blair Ivy's case, Sarah Burton, and is currently destroying Karlie Lain Gusés case.

otto, bluenoser, Quill and 7 others like this.
  3. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

@Roxxi3535 thanks for this. Do you think she had any impact on the DNV case or collected any money from the reward from MPD? What you described sounds very scary and disruptive to a missing case. MOO

4. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

Just checking in, thinking of our lovely Danniella today.

5. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

Bump! Thinking of this case. :(

Traymar, Iva, ChiCubs2016 and 4 others like this.
  6. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

@Gigi3, me too. I have been following the Cupcake McKinney abduction out of Birmingham and all the AL 'issues' we saw in the DV case just came back and gave me a good wallop. I so wonder why the DV case never got the attention and focus from MPD or treatment as a true missing case and why to this day the Chief of MPD never truly closed out the case to the public with a press conference and how the Press of Mobile just followed along with the Chief as if they were sheep. I don't think I've seen such a poorly handled missing case like the DV case and its as heartbreaking today as it was when we all started following it. MOO

Bluepalms, Iva, JenNJ and 5 others like this.
  7. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

@Gigi3, me too. I have been following the Cupcake McKinney abduction out of Birmingham and all the AL 'issues' we saw in the DV case just came back and gave me a good wallop. I so wonder why the DV case never got the attention and focus from MPD or treatment as a true missing case and why to this day the Chief of MPD never truly closed out the case to the public with a press conference and how the Press of Mobile just followed along with the Chief as if they were sheep. I don't think I've seen such a poorly handled missing case like the DV case and its as heartbreaking today as it was when we all started following it. MOO

8. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I though of DV this weekend as well! I am still shocked that we have not heard anything. I agree with everything you stated @afitzy

9. ChiCubs2016

Thinking about DV today as she would have went trick or treating with her daughter!

10. Trinitee

Trinitee aka "BullyBuster"

I think about DV all the time too, so sad.

11. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Are we ever going to learn what were the “instrumentalities in the car” that indicated it was an accident? News reporters said they knew but it was being withheld while the investigation was ongoing.

12. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

I don't think we'll ever hear anything more about Danniella's murder. I absolutely hate to lose all hope and faith in this investigation, or in any investigation, as I am an extremely optimistic person but it's hard to find anything to be optimistic about in this case. It truly breaks my heart. This one will stay with me for forever

Traymar, misgrn, Trinitee and 5 others like this.
  13. ChiCubs2016

I am going to go back in the thread and find out who the news reporter was. I forget. And then I am going to tweet and email them!

edit for spelling

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Traymar, misgrn, Trinitee and 6 others like this.
  14. Alethea

I think it was Cassie F but I'm not sure if she's still a reporter in Mobile.

15. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Yes, Cassie has moved to Denver. I had reached out 2 months ago to see if she would speak about the DV case now that she is no longer in Mobile and the response I got was 'no comment'.

I will never understand what was going on with the Press and LE in this very sad and tragic case.
    MOO

Traymar, misgrn, Trinitee and 2 others like this.
  16. ChiCubs2016

Cassie responded to my tweet. I feel heartbroken because I think LE will never give further information.
    Cassie Fambro on Twitter

misgrn, Trinitee, afitzy and 2 others like this.
  17. ChiCubs2016

Nicole Fierro like my Tweet. She moved to Colorado.

18. Alethea

Wonder if she'll say what was the instrumentalities that were positioned so they thought it was accidental?

Trinitee, afitzy and Steph8angels like this.
  19. ChiCubs2016

Nicole Feirro like my Tweet. She moved to Colorado.

Trinitee, afitzy and Steph8angels like this.
  20. ChiCubs2016

I am going to ask!!