Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Jul 21, 2018.

1. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

I think there was a lot of $$$$ involved early on. I'm not saying actual money was exchanged I'm just saying I believe that there were some wealthy people tied into this case- whether that be who she was with that night, whose house she was supposedly going to, who a baby was adopted to, who acquaintances were, etc... I think that muddied up the investigation almost immediately (ETA: I honestly don't think any of those wealthy people were directly involved in her death I just think the investigation was not conducted the way it would have been had some of those people not been involved). I will always believe she was murdered, but I also do not think the truth will ever come out. The (social) media circus also buried any truth deep in the mud as well. It's such a shame.

The one bright spot I will always keep in mind is that Danniella's body was found. She was able to be properly laid to rest. That's something that so many families / friends do not get the chance to do with their missing loved ones.

Now that she has been found and supposedly COD has been ruled accidental- seems as though the case is closed, why can't we get a look at that Shell station footage??

Bluepalms, misgrn, afitzy and 5 others like this.

2. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Well said!

Your question about the Shell footage is interesting and I wonder if that too could be gotten via FOIA? If LE fights that request then its just another indication that the entire investigation such as it was is under a cloud IMO. Will have to give this some thought.....

MOO

3. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

Agreed. The Shell footage was removed as LE stated it could cause DNV danger. Well of course that came from. JDT so who knows. But if LE still refuses to release the footage than Something is amiss.
    MOO