PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

GUILTY AL - Gerald Freund, 43, Birmingham, 3 Nov 2005

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by ShowerSinger, Nov 13, 2005.

1. ShowerSinger

ShowerSinger New Member

2. Montanagirl

Montanagirl New Member

It sounds to me like Gerald knew the manager took the money and maybe he confronted him about it saying he would drive them both to the station so the manager could clear his conscience and confess. It's the only reason I could see that the manager wouldn't be helping. Poor guy. I hope they find him.

3. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I hate it when a person won't cooperate with LE. Actually it only makes them look guilty. I wonder who took the money? Gerald told his roommate that they had an appointment with LE about the missing money? But they really didn't? Is there proof that the two even met at that mall parking lot? The whole thing sounds odd to me. Maybe Gerald did take the money and was afraid of being turned in and decided to take off. Granted $20 wouldn't get him to far though. I just think it is odd that the two men were planning to go to LE together...or so Gerald said...if each thought the other took the money.
    That doesn't sound right. Wouldn't the manager go and report the money missing as that would be his duty? Something odd about this story.

4. ShowerSinger

ShowerSinger New Member

5. Earthbound Misfit I

Earthbound Misfit I Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

CULLMAN, Ala. (AP) -- A decomposed body found by a hunter yesterday has been identified as a missing Birmingham man.

Cullman County Sheriff Tyler Roden said 43-year-old Gerald Freund was reported missing on November third.

A hunter checking his deer stand found the body, which was lying about 150 feet from Cullman County Road 821.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4132331&nav=0RdE

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From April 2010:

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/04/cullman_man_sentenced_in_life.html