Found Safe AL - Ian Lee Clark, 12, may be traveling in a black 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer, Mobile, 9 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 11, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Missing child alert issued for Mobile 12-year-old

The Mobile Police Department and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 12-year-old boy.

upload_2019-2-11_23-11-8.jpeg

According to ALEA, Ian Lee Clark was last seen on Saturday between 8 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. in the area of Creel Road in Mobile. Ian is described as being 5’6” and weighing 180 pounds with brown hair and green eyes.

ALEA says Ian may be traveling in a black 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer bearing Alabama tag number 2AJ4620 with damage to the back driver-side door.
    [​IMG]

LadyL, Steelslady, HayLouise and 4 others like this.
  2. cybervampira

3. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

Darn... he is a big 12 yr old. So, he probably won't look as suspicious as the normal 12 yr old driving around in a truck would.

4. soap mama

soap mama Well-Known Member

5. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

You rang?:D

Dre, soap mama and cybervampira like this.
  6. soap mama

This is your thread girl!!

cybervampira likes this.
  7. StarEyes

I’m confused. (I kinda stay that way, so...o_O) I didn’t start the thread and I live nowhere near AL. Wut...

8. soap mama

Oh my, I must have you confused with someone else. Please accept my apology!!

HayLouise and StarEyes like this.
  9. doodles1211

10. doodles1211

Gosh, still missing. I hope he didn't have an accident and is somewhere it will take long to find him.

11. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Exactly what does traveling mean? Driving or passenger. No one else in the vehicle?

Traymar, TxMother67, LadyL and 5 others like this.
  12. StarEyes

It’s ok! Seriously. I’ve noticed a few screen names very very very close to mine. No biggie.:cool:

HayLouise and soap mama like this.
  13. StarEyes

That’s what I’m wondering, too. Is he driving it...at 12?! Or is he a passenger, and if he is: who’s he with? It feels like they’re leaving out some pertinent details. And, as we all know, the devil is in the details. jmo

cybervampira likes this.
  14. HayLouise

HayLouise Well-Known Member

URGENT: Emergency Missing Child Alert issued for 12-year-old boy, mom fears he may have been ‘groomed’ online

Ian Lee Clark was last seen at his home off of Creel Road on Saturday. His mother, Seanna, told CrimeOnline that he could have disappeared anywhere from from 9 a.m. to noon. He may in his grandmother’s black 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer with Alabama tag number, 2AJ4620. The SUV has body damage on the driver’s side, near the tire.

The boy’s mother said she filed a police report at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, and again at 6:30 p.m. the same day. She said authorities told her the boy may be out joyriding and didn’t register the tag reader until Monday. The problem with that, Seanna, said, is that her son has never driven before.

“Ian does not know how to drive. Never even asked to drive down the driveway. There is no way my child drove down the Interstate in Mardi Gras traffic.”

URGENT: Emergency Missing Child Alert issued for 12-year-old boy, mom fears he may have been ‘groomed’ online

15. HayLouise

Seanna told CrimeOnline that local news reports stated her son disappeared on Monday because authorities didn’t alert the media until someone sent her a text message indicating they would would “kill her son” if she didn’t pay them. She turned the information over to police who traced the number back to a “spoof number” originating in Africa.

Seanna also said she thinks it’s possible her son may have been groomed. She found out Ian has a secret social media account under the name “Ian Lundy,” where he announced his age and said he was looking girls to hang out with. The mom says she doesn’t have proof he was groomed and has no idea who the boy could be with, but her fear is that he met someone online who may have taken advantage of him.

“He wanted a girlfriend. Kids around here made fun of him.”

Bbm

AnnaGrace, LadyL, StarEyes and 4 others like this.
  16. HayLouise

17. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

Oh man prayers of positivity that this young man is safe

18. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

That tugged at my heart- he wanted a girlfriend and the kids around him made fun of him. Poor kid, tough age to go through. I pray he's ok.

19. doodles1211

I am a little confused... why would someone go there to take him and end up taking Grandma's car, also? Wouldn't they want to not have to worry about being tracked by being in a stolen vehicle? Seems more plausible that he and another local kid took off together. But, who knows. Criminals have become very unpredictable.

20. cybervampira

Located in Florida!

Child reported missing found safe