AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Isnt it interesting...the family members that are trusted by most here (CW PH WH SH) have OPEN FB pages...nothing to HIDE. The pages of WWH, MWK, and now their friends all go private once they realize people are reading them. What do they have to hide???? hmmmmm
I wonder if they're reading here... seeing that their pages seem to disappear or go private after being linked here?

I wonder if they're reading here... seeing that their pages seem to disappear or go private after being linked here?
This isn't the only place that has been talking about it. I am surprised how many people on the news sites comment about things they have read. I just can't believe they didn't make them private before now.
moo

Ok so I didnt know DW had a daughter. I must have missed that somewhere. But if you go to BWs friend list on FB you will see someone with the initials A.N.N. and then look at her wall and look at the post from 06-26...she and TH go back and forth about DWs daughter and how she is going to go after him for child support. Sorry if everyone already knew this...somehow I missed it.

This person A.N.N. is also the same girl that everyone was talking about being in the pictures with BW on DW's myspace page.

Since this is an accused PERP, I think I can say what REALLY bothers me......and please tell me if I shouldn't feel odd about this....
http://www.myspace.com/dereknnikki/photos

Look at DW's pictures....notice the girlfriend.....notice ALL the pics of BW with him

I just think it would freak me out if my brother had more pictures of me posing than his girlfriend!! Please look, is it just me???? Look at the photo albums, might want to save (i don't know how) because i don't think BW's family would want the public to see some of these......thanks everyone

If you look at that girlfriends FB page (she is on BWs friend list)....she has DWs BABY (daughter). I must have missed it somewhere through this entire story but I didnt know he had a daughter. Read this persons post on 06-26.

Yep, they are gone. Poof! The pictures were more condo pics from 2009. Many had DK holding and playing with a child. They were disturbing to say the least.

Yuck! I still wish I had seen them before they went POOF tho! I'm sure most of them are reading here & other sites which explains why but seriously they should'be been gone the second these arrests were made! That's what anyone with even half-a-brain would've done.

I guess one reason a lot of people wouldn't find it strange is that many people in and close to the family have said that Brittney and Derek have always been very close. I'm really not surprised at all by anything there. They're close in age, hang out together and have some of the same friends. Even knowing some of the circumstances, it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. After FB came along, most people didn't do anything new to their MS anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think an entire MS page can be deleted like FB can..IOW! Once it's up it stays there for good unless the owner has extreme cause to remove it & gets permission.

What does seem "out of the ordinary" to me is some of the 'poses' by DW's g/f & his sister..They're obviously (to me anyway) portraying a 'sex' act in a few of them with the 'fruit'..If these pix were any place else but on DW's page I wouldn't think so much of it..KWIM?

DH Jr. has 3 more facebook accounts. Total of 4. He is friends with all 3 of himself on this account: https://www.facebook.com/paul.holland.31105

How strange is that? :what:

2 days before his arrest he posts this: "super bored"..Someone replies to him "same here"..Oh look! It's WWH!! I wonder what's so BORING about their lives now? Don't even want to think about it!

If they're both so "super bored" why not help look for BRIT? That's not really a Q cos we all know why not! :maddening:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think an entire MS page can be deleted like FB can..IOW! Once it's up it stays there for good unless the owner has extreme cause to remove it & gets permission.

What does seem "out of the ordinary" to me is some of the 'poses' by DW's g/f & his sister..They're obviously (to me anyway) portraying a 'sex' act in a few of them with the 'fruit'..If these pix were any place else but on DW's page I wouldn't think so much of it..KWIM?

I think you are wrong. I'm pretty sure there is a "deactivate account" button just like Facebook. But, unlike Facebook, MySpace actually deletes everything. I was going to deactivate my account but didn't because I didn't want to lose all my daughter's baby pictures.

The four accounts aren't strange at all to me, he played a game on there and likely made those extra accounts to gift himself in the game.

As for myspace, you can cancel your account as long as you can access the email address you used to sign up because they send an email to verify you want to quit.

Fox10 Andrew Perez:

Investigators say Brittney's uncle, Donald Holland, was suppose to meet with deputies and DHR the day he shot himself. He was a suspect in the sex abuse case.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=250683301715720&id=105044436291092

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-family-posts-reward-fliers
Officials: Gun uncle used in suicide was Brittney's

https://www.facebook.com/FOX10News/posts/461554513868550

As usual, the comments are interesting.

I can't help but think of Haleigh Cummings. Throw all the suspected players in jail and we still don't know where she is. I hope it's different for Brittney.

If you look at that girlfriends FB page (she is on BWs friend list)....she has DWs BABY (daughter). I must have missed it somewhere through this entire story but I didnt know he had a daughter. Read this persons post on 06-26.

wow, i missed this too....this county sure is fertile. :) i have a FB question, is there a way to go all the way down to the beginning of the posts (other than just holding the down button forever) ? thank you hope that baby is not a victim.....what is so crazy to me is that they act like it is no big deal in that conversation you referenced THAT DW is in jail for some bad stuff. It did mention he was trying to get "cleaned up" so it is obvious that he has some major drug issues itself.

And if you go to the page that ConcernedOutsider found (A.N.N.'s FB), look in her friends for her newest man (yes she is pregnant again), her newest man is not listed by his real name but look for T.T. n N (he references his nickname and Nikki in his name) and look at photos, you will see a picture of D.W.'s daughter, and he also has some pictures of the Styx river area. Is that as clear as mud? :)

In looking at the BCJ view, I notice a person arrested today for similar charges - his address is not far from the Tillmans Corner area. I wonder if its related. He is from Mobile Co, arrested in Baldwin Co....that makes me wonder.

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Interesting timing that WWH would make her myspace private on a day that another person from Tillmans Corner is arrested for rape and sodomy.
hmmmm... has me curious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back