AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Yep, they are gone. Poof! The pictures were more condo pics from 2009. Many had DK holding and playing with a child. They were disturbing to say the least.

Geez, DK FB friends sure do have a lot of pictures up with their children (not with DK but just of their own kids). I don't have kids yet, but when I do I don't know if I would let someone charged with sexual abuse crimes have access to a bunch of pics of my children...convicted yet or not, my children's safety would be my priority.... I would unfriend DK ASAP! Also, I would not be surprised if DK and the rest of the perps are monitoring this site , that is why things are probably getting removed quickly...which is why we need to continue to save what we find. This is all quite interesting....

I've been following this disturbing situation for awhile and noticed WWH last logged into her myspace account 6/8/2012 (isn't that shortly after DH died?). That's odd to me because nobody seems to use MS anymore.

Since we know WWH doesn't hesitate to delete her social media info, I have to wonder if she was doing some housekeeping at MS.

JMHO

I've been following this disturbing situation for awhile and noticed WWH last logged into her myspace account 6/8/2012 (isn't that shortly after DH died?). That's odd to me because nobody seems to use MS anymore.

Since we know WWH doesn't hesitate to delete her social media info, I have to wonder if she was doing some housekeeping at MS.

JMHO

I wonder the same thing because that is about the same time she 'cleaned up' her FB comments.

JMHO
I think it was to get old pics of DH to put on the other site because different pics appeared after everything was deleted. But I would also believe that she was doing some housecleaning.
moo

gentle reminder: please do not post names of minors. Thanks everyone.

I guess this is (uncle) Donnie Holland's son? Age 20

HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004708
Booking Date: 07/17/2012 17:02:39
Age On Booking Date: 20
Bond Amount: $20000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: D , Pod: D , Cell No: 005 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 912 VAN AVE DAPHNE AL

https://www.facebook.com/paul.n.holland

DH Jr. has 3 more facebook accounts. Total of 4. He is friends with all 3 of himself on this account: https://www.facebook.com/paul.holland.31105

The comments at the bottom of this article sure do "spill the beans" in regards to your question (the ones at 3:31 am and 5:18 am). But I don't think said person is bailing DK out. He is a still college athlete, so he's not getting a paycheck. And yes you are right, it was discussed a lot in the previous thread. But I hope this link helps your question.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

Ok, I will hold back the comment about college athletes at Alabama getting paychecks if you go easy on my Tigers! I don't think he paid any bond either. But certainly someone from DK's family did. I was just trying to answer the question as to who may have bailed him out twice, and it would seem to me that his family may have the resources to do it as opposed to others in the family.

Hi there, I am so confused, I don't even know who JGM is....could someone please tell me......and I would love a copy of your genealogy page! I have avoided even looking at this stuff all day......and I can't figure out a way to store information that you guys are providing. I'm so disorganized! :maddening:

Through researching adult friends of Brittney, I have found another fairly recent suicide by a female relative on her father's side. I keep messing up though and I don't ever know if my posts just disappear or did I not send them....this case is scrambling my eggs! It is bad when everyone starts to resemble each other! Anyone else having this problem?

Since this is an accused PERP, I think I can say what REALLY bothers me......and please tell me if I shouldn't feel odd about this....
http://www.myspace.com/dereknnikki/photos

Look at DW's pictures....notice the girlfriend.....notice ALL the pics of BW with him

I just think it would freak me out if my brother had more pictures of me posing than his girlfriend!! Please look, is it just me???? Look at the photo albums, might want to save (i don't know how) because i don't think BW's family would want the public to see some of these......thanks everyone

Hi there, I am so confused, I don't even know who JGM is....could someone please tell me......and I would love a copy of your genealogy page! I have avoided even looking at this stuff all day......and I can't figure out a way to store information that you guys are providing. I'm so disorganized! :maddening:

Through researching adult friends of Brittney, I have found another fairly recent suicide by a female relative on her father's side. I keep messing up though and I don't ever know if my posts just disappear or did I not send them....this case is scrambling my eggs! It is bad when everyone starts to resemble each other! Anyone else having this problem?

posts #163-170 in this thread might help out. I think the FOX10 Facebook comment that BW's dad posted has been removed. JGM hasn't been mentioned in MSM is why the initials are used instead of typing out her full name….reason is if someone did a google search would lead them here. (if I have that info wrong please feel free to correct)

If those # posts don't clear it up let me know!:)

I guess one reason a lot of people wouldn't find it strange is that many people in and close to the family have said that Brittney and Derek have always been very close. I'm really not surprised at all by anything there. They're close in age, hang out together and have some of the same friends. Even knowing some of the circumstances, it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. After FB came along, most people didn't do anything new to their MS anymore.

You can find JGM via WWH myspace. She was on her FB but i think she went private or deleted some stuff. Haven't checked it today to see. She is best friends with WWH and her sister, refers to them like sisters, they have been friends for years, grew up together from what i could tell. JGM was in the condo pics and seems to be at a lot of the family get togethers/parties.

Not sure where she ties in but i ended up looking at her page after looking on myspace. I am still working out who is who in all of this. I just feel sad for all the kids in this mess, there are a lot of them.

You can find JGM via WWH myspace. She was on her FB but i think she went private or deleted some stuff. Haven't checked it today to see. She is best friends with WWH and her sister, refers to them like sisters, they have been friends for years, grew up together from what i could tell. JGM was in the condo pics and seems to be at a lot of the family get togethers/parties.

Not sure where she ties in but i ended up looking at her page after looking on myspace. I am still working out who is who in all of this. I just feel sad for all the kids in this mess, there are a lot of them.

BBM
I have a screen shot of the post...
WH basically says WM & JGM are the owners of the house at Styx River or their father is the owner.

He doesn't specify if that is a house that DH was staying at or how it is directly connected...but it is important enough for him to include it in list of his suspicions/questions that might help find his daughter.

After looking at WM's fb site, DK was a friend and the rest unfolded with the best friends/family photos etc.

I just tried to access WWH myspace page and could not. Intersting since I accessed it several times today!

I just tried to access WWH myspace page and could not. Intersting since I accessed it several times today!

I have been having the same problem with almost everything. MS pages, FB pages, news links, etc. I thought it might be either the weather or the fact that I'm doing all this from my phone or both. Maybe it has something to do with traffic or that someone is adjusting profiles while we're trying to access them?

Not to be rude, but if my daughter were missing and I was trying to raise reward money, I would not be concerned about bailing my son out of jail. Every cent would go towards finding her! He is safe, she is not.

Since this is an accused PERP, I think I can say what REALLY bothers me......and please tell me if I shouldn't feel odd about this....
http://www.myspace.com/dereknnikki/photos

Look at DW's pictures....notice the girlfriend.....notice ALL the pics of BW with him

I just think it would freak me out if my brother had more pictures of me posing than his girlfriend!! Please look, is it just me???? Look at the photo albums, might want to save (i don't know how) because i don't think BW's family would want the public to see some of these......thanks everyone

It's not just you...I am thinking the same thing!! Plus the pictures of the girls posing together...what were they thinking??

I have been having the same problem with almost everything. MS pages, FB pages, news links, etc. I thought it might be either the weather or the fact that I'm doing all this from my phone or both. Maybe it has something to do with traffic or that someone is adjusting profiles while we're trying to access them?

Hey guys, it is still there, it might be the weather

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back