AL - Jason Dykes, 36, charged w/ unlawful imprisonm., DV assault/strangulation, Mobile, 13 Sep 2018

Wondering if there was a freestanding garage or workshop on the property that she could have been locked in. Noisy machinery could also block out screams.

TT posted a shed for sale on FB on 9/19. He said the shed is still in a box because "we got one from my grandparents". Now whether his grandparents who gave him the shed are the same set of grandparents that he shares with JD, I don't know. I assume he is selling the shed in the box because he wouldn't need it if he has another one he got from his grandparents.

On August 2nd, JD chamged his FB pic (one of his FB accounts) to a missing poster for DNV. I’m happy to include a link if I’m allowed. Is that within the rules or no?

ETA: is Aug 2nd a significant date that we know of? When did the ordeal begin re: his current charges?

Here is the link referenced above: Melissa Ray

Aug. 2 JD changes his (one of his) profile pics on FB to DNV missing poster

Potentially if they try to get his bail reduced, yes. To convey the seriousness to the judge in the argument to keep him behind bars.
Thank you for explaining - makes total sense!

Anybody heard anything today about how yesterday went? I haven’t found anything online yet.

It makes me want to start a blog. I could spend my free time filing FOIA requests in cases we're interested in and post the results.

You must follow the lawyers rule of "There is no substitute for efficiency" because I'm still working on that and I have NO free time! It's crazy.

TT back in jail now. As of 10/10/18.
Another charge for Burglary 3rd Degree. Last three arrests, listed as that. Wonder if it's probation violations on that charge.

Welcome to Websleuths!! That's quite interesting to see.
Does anyone have any info on the DNV thread? When/if it's going to be opened back up??? On Monday we were told it was pulled for clean up. It makes me very leery to get that involved with other cases for fear of them being suddenly shut down.

This is weird...couple weeks back life happened & I found no time to post
I recall strange curiosities in the timeline...
& I was going to post that DNVs outer circle being implicated in such activities was simply too coincidental....
Anywho.....
Came back to check in: & it's all poof, into the ether?
What a disservice to DNV & the entire nature & existential need for websleuths to even exist
Shame. We deserve answers.
Daniella deserves justice

This is weird...couple weeks back life happened & I found no time to post
I recall strange curiosities in the timeline...
& I was going to post that DNVs outer circle being implicated in such activities was simply too coincidental....
Anywho.....
Came back to check in: & it's all poof, into the ether?
What a disservice to DNV & the entire nature & existential need for websleuths to even exist
Shame. We deserve answers.
Daniella deserves justice
Totally agree. We all hope the new thread materializes soon. Hang in there! Justice for DNV.

I think ultimately we will discover this case is more important that we now realize . I hope the JD case involving hostage-taking, rape and torture of JD's girlfriend doesn't languish. I think there are valuable connections between JD and his cousin TT and Daniella Vian. Looking forward to seeing return of Daniella's Forum.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back