AL AL - Adger, Jefferson Co, Unksex&race UP15338, 18-99, skull off Blue Creek Rd, Apr'02

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP 15338

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/15338

Unidentified Body/Remains (Unknown Sex & Race)

Found April 12, 2002 in Jefferson County, AL
Body Condition: Not recognizable - partial skeletal parts only
Probable year of death: to

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 18-99
Approximate Height: cannot estimate
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks: nothing

Clothing & Accessories
Clothing: nothing
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear: nothing
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is not available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available
DNA: Complete - insufficient DNA for profiling

Case History:
Turkey hunters discovered a partial skull in a heavily wooded area, accessed by a mining road off of Blue Creek Road in Adger, AL. A search of the area obtained no additional human remains.

This is not far from where Brenda Green went missing, all thou it would be hard to determine not knowing the race or sex

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2351/15/

You would have to know the area to get there it would not be a place you would stumble upon, rather a rural back road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is not far from where Brenda Green went missing, all thou it would be hard to determine not knowing the race or sex

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

You would have to know the area to get there it would not be a place you would stumble upon, rather a rural back road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brenda went missing only 30 minutes or so from the isolated location where Doe's skull was found. I don't know if being 3 years younger than the broad age range of 18-99 yrs for JDoe would exclude her, but it seems Brenda would be close enough in age and location to warrant a comparison, imo. Have you considered submitting her to Bill Yates who is the ME listed as a contact for Doe? I wonder whether they were ever able to determine an estimated YOD/PMI or anything more about the victim's race, age, sex, etc.? It would be really nice if they'd invest in a composite of some sort. Maybe an email to Mr. Yates could serve two purposes: 1) submit Brenda as a PM and 2) get more info if any is available.

ETA - Brenda's CharleyProject profile.
Brenda Kay Green – The Charley Project

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken