GUILTY AL - Jeffrey Stone, 15, Etowah County, 28 March 2008

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by hoppyfrog, Mar 29, 2008.

1. hoppyfrog

hoppyfrog Retired WS Staff

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20080328/NEWS/757771027/1016/NEWS

28 March 08

The Etowah County Sheriff’s Department is seeking information on a 15-year-old boy who was last seen Monday.

Investigator Kevin Grant said Jeffrey Blake Stone, a student at Sardis High School, was last seen walking from his home on Littleton Cutoff Road between noon and 1 p.m.

He is 6-2 and weighs 155 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes and was wearing a tan Carhartt jacket, plaid shirt, jeans and a baseball cap when he was last seen.

Anyone with information about Stone is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Department at 546-2825.

pic
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. ShowerSinger

ShowerSinger New Member

A little more information, the police organized an extensive search. The stepmother said she asked him to clean his room, and he got upset and left with his dogs. His dogs have since returned. The father was at work. The stepmother reported him missing.

www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20080404/NEWS/509724543/1017/NEWS

4. kaelee2

kaelee2 New Member

5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

7. MissieMt

MissieMt New Member

Ugh, once again-I wish they would give us more info. This is a sad ending, and I'm very curious to know who is responsible, but thy aren't releasing any info. I don't even want to think about how they got a boy of his size into that freezer :(
    And I can't help but be angry because it seems like another teen disappearance was not taken seriously enough.

ETA: I followed a link on the previously posted link and found video with a lot more info, including the names of the monstrs responsible for this.
    http://www.waaytv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=2653148&h1=Police%3A%20Teen%20Killed%20%27For%20Thrills%27&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=136133&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=61382184

8. LadyLuck

LadyLuck New Member

My local paper, The Huntsville Times, had information. The suspects, 19 year-old Nathaniel Wayne Lee and 22 year-old Troy Andrew Smiley, neighbors of the victim, were charged with murder. The sheriff said the kill was "simply for thrills."

9. Peace261

Peace261 Peace261

10. pixies

pixies Former Member

Cruel and heartless.

I hope they spend the rest of their lives in prison.

11. MCDRAW

MCDRAW New Member

When this boy first came up missing, they thought he was a runaway. I am so sorry for this family. I'm glad the ones responsible were arrested. I will be praying for this family.

12. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From January 2012:

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20120117/NEWS/120119835