Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re missing my point.
Where is Jennifer’s purse and medication.
Did you read the Al.com article from yesterday?

Idk if I read it, I’ve read a bunch of articles so if you can post the link you’re specifically referring to as well as the part of the article you’re referencing that’d be helpful.

My husband and I know what meds each take. The descriptions of the side effects that were posted on the PD social media post seemed copy and pasted from web md IMO.

Agreed. Trying to research the meds, myself, but there are a few it could be. However, every prescription medicine has possible side effects. Usually the chance of those side effects is actually a very small chance.

From day 1
The girls have organized, asked for help, reached out to those who ya e searched and asked them to document where and send it to them.
This is partly how this page came to exist.
They have an incredible amount of detail and resources that they (Girls) have put together long before the first helicopter ride / fly over the LE did.

https://www.facebook.com/Tips-or-an...for-Jennifer-Marshell-White-2160799140873413/

Before this site,
Jennifer’s personal nap page was used to recruit searches.
The lake did not get searched until the PI was brought in and A SAR team searched the lake for 2 days , last weekend.

Agreed. Trying to research the meds, myself, but there are a few it could be. However, every prescription medicine has possible side effects. Usually the chance of those side effects is actually a very small chance.

Yes I do think it’s usually a very small chance but legally they probably have to disclose the possibility. Idk, it seems like every pharmaceutical commercial I see on TV racks off a long list of potential side effects. The part of the PD post regarding side effects reminded me of one of those commercials.

She was an R.N. I just think if she was having such side effects she would have recognized them as being side effects and I would have stopped taking the medicine and contacted my doctor.

From day 1
The girls have organized, asked for help, reached out to those who ya e searched and asked them to document where and send it to them.
This is partly how this page came to exist.
They have an incredible amount of detail and resources that they (Girls) have put together long before the first helicopter ride / fly over the LE did.

https://www.facebook.com/Tips-or-an...for-Jennifer-Marshell-White-2160799140873413/

Before this site,
Jennifer’s personal nap page was used to recruit searches.
The lake did not get searched until the PI was brought in and A SAR team searched the lake for 2 days , last weekend.

Agree on the lake. I believe the date was 4/28. Such a long time to wait to search a lake that is described as large in size as well as very deep.

Also, the local scanner page that shared that there was going to be a helicopter search, shared that at 11:07pm EST on 4/10. It’s safe to say a helicopter search wasn’t actually done until 4/11 considering the time it was broadcast that MPD had requested the helicopter.

Link about search on the lake.
http://whnt.com/2018/04/28/rescue-crews-search-smith-lake-area-for-missing-lawrence-county-woman/

Link regarding helicopter search.
https://www.facebook.com/LawCoALScanner/posts/1907288242622791
73df72b02edb5512485e643d8f8b5744.jpg

Is someone does have bipolar disorder, they can also be prescribed meds they don’t take. Someone with this illness not on meds can be suicidal during a depressive phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on the lake. I believe the date was 4/28. Such a long time to wait to search a lake that is described as large in size as well as very deep.

Also, the local scanner page that shared that there was going to be a helicopter search, shared that at 11:07pm EST on 4/10. It’s safe to say a helicopter search wasn’t actually done until 4/11 considering the time it was broadcast that MPD had requested the helicopter.

Link about search on the lake.
http://whnt.com/2018/04/28/rescue-crews-search-smith-lake-area-for-missing-lawrence-county-woman/

Link regarding helicopter search.
https://www.facebook.com/LawCoALScanner/posts/1907288242622791
73df72b02edb5512485e643d8f8b5744.jpg

thank you for posting that.
This goes to my point of MPD's now deleted post, where they listed all of those agencies involved from day 1.
They may have been involved in the BOLO but,,,,,,,,,,,, I mean the chief himself said he didn't go to the state for help until last week.

We may need a media thread. I dont know
how to start one on Tapatalk or I would. Unless anyone wants to point me in the right direction [emoji5]

I agree, i just don't know how to start one,,,, :panic:

Is this an example of irony, hypocrisy or idiocy on the part of the “benefit of the doubt” poster at MPD?

Ever heard of reasonable right to "privacy"? Ever heard of "discretion"? MOO

http://www.waff.com/story/38116628/...ge-disappears-following-post-on-missing-woman

I have never seen anything like this in my life. Does anyone know who actually wrote the post? It was condescending, unprofessional and defensive in nature.

Sadly, accusations and speculation often creep up in missing person cases. It happens all the time. Why does this PD feel the need to write a post that sounds like they’re chastising a group of children and telling them to play nice with each other??

Wow - lots has happened in here since yesterday.
Also lots of totally uncool stuff being thrown around on social media regarding a missing person who isn’t around to speak for themselves. And from officials !!
I really don’t know what to make of it all.

Reading between all the lines, I can’t help feel even more sorry for this lady than I already did , infighting step families, raising grandchildren , health issues, troubled marriage and full time job with what sounds like big responsibilities.
How terribly sad for her regardless of what has occurred.

I have never seen anything like this in my life. Does anyone know who actually wrote the post? It was condescending, unprofessional and defensive in nature.

Sadly, accusations and speculation often creep up in missing person cases. It happens all the time. Why does this PD feel the need to write a post that sounds like they’re chastising a group of children and telling them to play nice with each other??
It was stated by the daughter Beth that the police officer who is in charge of social media wrote it, Brent White approved it, and after the girls asked for them to clear up the less than truthful details, Brent insisted it stay up. Somewhere in there the Mayor was involved as well.

Well.. am I the only one that didn’t think the FB post was that bad? I think it cleared up a lot of information that has been pondered, discussed and argued about. I think there has been a LOT of drama, fighting, finger pointing and subtle accusations on different Facebook pages. I think they felt the need to stand up for themselves. I think the list of stressors in her life is part of the evidence. The fact that she was on medications that could cause specific side effects is important to the case. The fact that she was raising one of her daughters children is not a lie? Why so upset that this was mentioned? Because it makes the daughter look bad? So what, maybe it was overwhelming for her. I would be super stressed if I had to raise my grandkids.. I don’t even want to imagine that. I think what they were trying to say is that all of the evidence so far only leads to one conclusion, suicide. I agree. I get that the family is upset and stressed which causes arguments between them. But it’s been taken to a new level because of social media and posts having 100’s of comments and opinions from strangers. Everyone in the world is able to read your dirty laundry. My family have had some pretty awful fights... thank God our every word wasn’t scrutinized on social media. Y’all would be saying we were all crazy and guilty!

She probably took her purse with her and her meds are in said purse? Sorry, it’s late by me so I may be missing something from the article but nothing raised a red flag to me in terms of the purse and meds being missing. Many people keep their meds in their purse. I’m one of them so I don’t think that’s weird. Again, it’s late, so apologies if something is going totally over my head.

Well.. am I the only one that didn’t think the FB post was that bad? I think it cleared up a lot of information that has been pondered, discussed and argued about. I think there has been a LOT of drama, fighting, finger pointing and subtle accusations on different Facebook pages. I think they felt the need to stand up for themselves. I think the list of stressors in her life is part of the evidence. The fact that she was on medications that could cause specific side effects is important to the case. The fact that she was raising one of her daughters children is not a lie? Why so upset that this was mentioned? Because it makes the daughter look bad? So what, maybe it was overwhelming for her. I would be super stressed if I had to raise my grandkids.. I don’t even want to imagine that. I think what they were trying to say is that all of the evidence so far only leads to one conclusion, suicide. I agree. I get that the family is upset and stressed which causes arguments between them. But it’s been taken to a new level because of social media and posts having 100’s of comments and opinions from strangers. Everyone in the world is able to read your dirty laundry. My family have had some pretty awful fights... thank God our every word wasn’t scrutinized on social media. Y’all would be saying we were all crazy and guilty!

He also, supposedly contacted his employer to send out a BOLO as soon as he found out she was missing
I think the issue, and this just my opinion, is the police dept should not be involved in posting any of this info on social media. They are the professionals (and I say that with a grain of salt and a huge admiration for LE at the same time)
Also, isn't her ex son in law a police officer (or officer trainee) in another dept? He was one of the people who received a text from her (phone) in the early morning hours along with her daughters and husband.
I'd love to hear his take on how MPD has handled this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong