AL AL - Jerry Wayne Dailey II, 42, Bessemer, 13 November 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jerry Wayne Dailey II
24155007_BG1.jpg

BESSEMER, Alabama - Bessemer police are asking the public to be on the lookout for a man missing since last month.

Authorites state that Jerry Wayne Dailey II, 42, has not been seen since Nov. 13, 2013. His family reported him missing 4 days later.

Dailey has several health issues and is believed to be without his medication since his disappearance. He was last seen wearing a dark-colored shirt, blue jeans, a black toboggan cap and a plaid lumberjack-type jack jacket.

He is a white male, 6' and weighs 180 lbs. He goes by the nicknames of "Jay" or "Red."

Anyone with information on Dailey's whereabouts is asked to call Bessemer police at 205-425-2411.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/24155007/missing-bessemer-man-42-hasnt-been-seen-in-3-weeks

Wow, I'm commenting on my own thread. Well it appears as though someone tried to use this missing man's credit card after his disappearance of course.
Monday, the Bessemer Police Department released information that someone attempted but failed to use Dailey's credit card twice at a local store.

The police department released photos of two men suspected of using the card but the store's time stamp was wrong so those photos were quickly recalled. The department hopes to have correct photos by Tuesday.

It will be interesting to see what's on those photos. I do wonder whether or not this was a cashier assisted use.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/24175026/bessemer-pd-say-someone-tried-to-use-missing-mans-credit-card

It's sad that this isn't getting the attention it deserves. It would seem pretty obvious that foul play is involved. I mean, my goodness, this man is missing, and someone (2 people actually) attempted to use his credit card unsuccessfully. That's almost certainly means foul play. I hope they find him before it's too late. Looking forward to seeing the video surveillance and or photos.

There just doesn't seem to be much news about him. The "without medication" part makes me nervous that someone took advantage of him.

There just doesn't seem to be much news about him. The "without medication" part makes me nervous that someone took advantage of him.

Considering that someone attempted to use his credit card makes me wonder why the panic button hasn't been pressed and why there's very little about him out there.

Once again, thank you Alabama media sources! I have not heard or seen one thing about this until I found it here! Hoping they find him soon.

Man arrested for illegal possession of missing man's credit card.

Bessemer Police say they have arrested a man for the illegal possession of a credit card belonging to a missing Bessemer man, Jerry Wayne Dailey.

William Lee Worley, 47, of Bessemer is being held on a $15,000. He will be transferred from the Bessemer City Jail to the Jefferson County Jail.

William Lee Worley
24201882_BG2.jpg

For more, follow the link below...
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/242018...llegal-possession-of-missing-mans-credit-card

The article says that the man charged with trying to use the credit card is a friend of Dailey's, according to family members. Hmmmmm . . . .

Jerry Wayne Dailey II – The Charley Project

dailey_jerry2.jpg
dailey_jerry3.jpg
dailey_jerry4.jpg
dailey_jerry7.jpg
dailey_jerry8.jpg

Missing Since 11/13/2013
Missing From Bessemer, Alabama
Classification Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Age 42 years old
Height and Weight 6'0, 130 - 180 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A plaid lumberjack-type jacket, a dark-colored shirt, blue jeans and a black knit hat.
Medical Conditions Dailey was taking medication at the time of his disappearance for health issues, including seizures, mental illness and one prior heart attack. He doesn't have his medicine with him.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Red hair, blue eyes. Dailey's nicknames ared Jay and Red. He has a tattoo of a star on his left leg and a tattoo of a star on the back of his neck

Details of Disappearance
Dailey was last seen in front of a residence in the 500 block of 17th Street north in Bessemer, Alabama on November 13, 2013. He had withdrawn cash from his bank accounts so he could buy a car. He was supposed to meet with a cousin, but the cousin was unable to get off work in time to meet him. Dailey was carrying a cellular phone at the time of his disappearance. He has never been heard from again.

William Lee Worley tried to use Dailey's credit card twice at a local store a few days after he went missing. Worley, who was a friend of Dailey's, was charged with illegal possession of a credit card and ultimately spent six months in jail, but hasn't been charged in connection with Dailey's disappearance, so he hasn't been named as a suspect.

Foul play is suspected in Dailey's case; his family believes he may have been murdered.

NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back