Recovered/Located AL - Joseph Giuarro, 34, Cullman County, June 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Jun 25, 2019.

1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Cullman County Sheriff's Office is asking for your help finding Joseph Giumarro.

Giumarro is a 34-year-old man, 6'1" tall, 240 pounds who was last seen in the Valley Grove to Trimble area.

If you have any information that can help locate him, please call the Cullman County Sheriff's Office at (256) 734-0342.

Cullman Co Sheriff's Office looking for missing man

2. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Joseph Giumarro, 34, was last seen wearing blue jeans and black shoes in the Valley Grove to Trimble area.

Giumarro is 6’1” and weighs 240 lbs. He is a white male with brown, graying hair.

Cullman officials need help finding a missing man

3. doodles1211

[​IMG]

Editor’s note: The photo of Mr. Giummaro is NOT A MUGSHOT. It is the photo from his pistol permit, according to the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office.

VALLEY GROVE, Ala. – The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office is still actively searching for Joey Giummaro in the Valley Grove area of Cullman County. He is 34 years old, 6’1” and 240 lbs. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and black shoes.

Efforts are concentrated in the dense woods behind the Loretto Volunteer Fire Department, station no. 1.

Giummaro has been missing for nearly 36 hours.

Giummaro is not believed to be dangerous; however, if anyone does see or make contact with him, please call 911 or the CCSO immediately at 256-735-2425.

You may also send a private message on the CCSO’s Facebook page if you have information on his whereabouts.

MISSING PERSON: CCSO still searching for Joey Giummaro | The Cullman Tribune

8paws likes this.
  4. doodles1211

Cullman Sheriff
    Like This Page · 13 hrs ·

UPDATE ON MISSING PERSON

The Cullman County Sheriff's Office is still actively searching for JOEY GIUMMARO in the Valley Grove area of Cullman County.

Efforts are concentrated in the dense woods behind the Loretta #1 Fire Department. The search for Mr. GIUMMARO is being conducted due to him being missing for nearly 36 hrs and and to check on his wellbeing. Mr. GIUMMARO is not believed to be dangerous, however if anyone does see or make contact with Mr. GIUMMARO please call 911 or the Cullman County Sheriff's Office immediately at 256-735-2425.
    Cullman Sheriff

5. doodles1211

I could swear I entered this one yesterday

6. aegarner1

aegarner1 Well-Known Member

@Doodles you did it’s under Joseph giummaro

7. aegarner1

aegarner1 Well-Known Member

@doodles1211 there is another thread. Names just mispelled

doodles1211 likes this.
  8. doodles1211

You know I tried and tried looking the name up... duh... "look it up by state/city". You would think I would catch on one of these days. Well, that does make me feel a little better... that I am not losing my mind or foretelling the future! Thank you for that... I see they have them merged now. Thanks again @aegarner1

aegarner1 likes this.
  9. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators