Found Safe AL - Justin Brown, 17, Mobile County, 22 Feb 2017

Where are you Justin?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

He's so adorable. I want him to call home.

His mom says she knows he has another phone/ was seen with another phone. I hope that means she's got some leads that he is alive and well and just not home.

Hey, baby! It's ok. Just let someone know you are ok!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Oh. And also the clothes are now jeans, black long sleeve and no shoes. The no shoes really bothers me.

The jeans and black long sleeve part makes me feel a bit better (better than "Pajamas bottoms, no shoes or shirt" https://app.alea.gov/community/wfAlertFlyer.aspx?ID=2a197f5f-e6f3-4ceb-a023-ff271215fcd3).

May I ask where you were able to find the updates? Is there a "Help Find"-type FB page for Justin?

No. I searched Justin Brown Sennes (or whatever the town is called) on FB. There was a missing poster his mom was commenting under.

I have a feeling this may be connected to another missing persons case imo.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?338970-AL-Brian-Jesse-Parker-16-Mobile-County-22-May-2017

I have a feeling this may be connected to another missing persons case imo.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ian-Jesse-Parker-16-Mobile-County-22-May-2017

Oh my goodness ...:

"The Mobile County Sheriff's Office is actively searching for 16-year-old Brian Jesse Parker, who went missing in Mobile County on Tuesday (May 23).
The MCSO said they have 22-year-old Matthew Moberg in custody at this time for questioning in connection with the disappearance of Parker.

Deputies received anonymous information about Moberg and his possible involvement Parker's disappearance.

When deputies went to his place of employment on Wards Lane in Semmes, he spotted deputies and fled on foot.
Subsequently deputies released the K-9's and Moberg was captured.
Mobile County Jail records who that Moberg was arrested and charged in August 2013 with first-degree conspiracy kidnapping, conspiracy-murder and second-degree receiving stolen property.

Moberg was given a $50,000 bond by Mobile District Court Judge George Hardesty and the case was sent to a grand jury in September 2013.

Moberg posted bail in February 2014." (BBM)
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2017/05/brian_parker_matthew_moberg_te.html

There are newer articles about Brian, and unfortunately, it is not looking good right now, but I will post further info on his own thread. The fact that Moberg, the man who is currently in custody in relation to Brian's disappearance, works in Semmes really jumped out at me.

I feel the same way as you do, Kit.

<mod snip>

I have a story kind of like justins case about a friend of mine. My friend was 16 when he just vanished out of exsistance. his electronics were wiped clean and the only things he left with was a stuffed animal,two pairs of clothes and a pair of shoes. after he turned 18 he showed up out of no where and i found out he met a adult male who talked him into leaving with him and he did. its a scary thing to think about. even though the man was nice and took care of my friend, not everyone is like that and thats what people really have to worry about. i hope Justin is ok and will go home soon

pan·sex·u·al
pan&#712;sekSH(&#601;w)&#601;l/
adjective

not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

noun

A fancy word for bisexual.
Plus maybe a little more, I think. Bisexuals might date men and women, but not Transgender, etc. I think people who identify as pansexual are open to any human, without putting limits based on a gender identity . It's probably the most open sexual identity there is. If that makes sense. And if I understand correctly.

Plus maybe a little more, I think. Bisexuals might date men and women, but not Transgender, etc. I think people who identify as pansexual are open to any human, without putting limits based on a gender identity . It's probably the most open sexual identity there is. If that makes sense. And if I understand correctly.

I think you are completly right about that.

Discord is a chat app that gamers use to stay connected with their gaming buddies. 4chan is a forum, and unfortunately it is very unlikely anyone will be able to trace him there. It sounds to me like he had reason to leave, and left. At 17, I am not sure he was groomed, but more likely met some friends and decided to leave to be with them. I can only hope he is safe and happy and has not met the man responsible for killing Jesse Parker.

My biggest concern is that the "someone" he met was Matthew Moberg! Who convinced him to wipe his stuff clean, so he couldnt be traced to him. I definitely think that some of his profiles can be found. I find a whoooole lot of stuff linked back to people when I sleuth these cases. Things I cant even bring to the threads! I have not tried sleuthing him that deeply. But no doubt, he had some social media- twitter, youtube account, instagram, something. Once you get one screen name, you can usually link on down a line and find posts that he might have wiped from his device, but that still exist on the forum. When I have time, I might try. Or someone else feel free! :) I just have a hard time believing that not one of his actual real life friends wouldnt have heard from him at least once by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back