GUILTY AL - Kamden Johnson, 5, dies in hot day care van, Mobile, 21 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Poor thing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

With the boy being found in the driveway, it sounds like he may have been injured somewhere else and collapsed there because I just cannot imagine someone would dump him in someone's drive way. This is just horrible.

It's possible that he was placed there. Other cases such as the two girls killed in IN were killed on someone's property.

With the boy being found in the driveway, it sounds like he may have been injured somewhere else and collapsed there because I just cannot imagine someone would dump him in someone's drive way. This is just horrible.
http://wkrg.com/2017/08/21/body-of-a-6-year-old-found-in-woods-off-of-demetropolis/

My understanding from the video above is that he was found in the wooded area near the drive. If foul play was involved and he was left there from another area, I think the person would have to be familiar with that area since it is a private drive.

The child was wearing a dark blue shirt and khaki pants.

My heart hurts. Praying for answers for this poor little boy [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he had to have been dumped since locals don't recognize the school uniform

I am gobsmacked that no one has come forward to say my child is missing. Especially when they are so young. I hope family are not involved.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I wonder whether he's from far enough away that the reports haven't been connected yet.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Maybe the person taking care of him did it- why that person isn't coming forward?

I found the area on on google maps. Running adjacent to the driveway where the boy was found there's an alley so i'm not sure if the reports that the driveway was used as a shortcut are neccesarily correct. it appears as if you would have to open a gate and go through someone's yard to get access to the driveway.

2104 Demetropolis Serv Rd, Mobile, AL 36693

LE should be able to determine which school he went to by the shade of his blue shirt. Many schools in Mobile have their own color of shirt with the khaki pants. Such as dark blue, bright blue, or red for an example. If neighbors didn't recognize the uniform, possibly they were not certain which schools have the dark blue, if that is what this little sweet heart was wearing. so sad

Heartbreaking [emoji17]

This is so heartbreaking. I can't believe they haven't ID'd him yet. I just bumped all the child and baby threads I could find in current missing persons cases.

This is impossibly heartbreaking and the fact that no one has come forward to report their child missing...it's not good. I can't help but wonder if the parents are deceased as well. Almost better than the alternative explanation for why they haven't come forward. My heart breaks for this little boy. My almost-six year old had her first day of school today, this one hits home. Clothed in his school uniform, what a terrible representation of a life cut too short with so much promise ahead.

Warning-- I am going to refer to some of the news video pink posted, so it will be a little graphic

The little girls said he had flies all.over him. That means it was not a walk home from school thing, to me. I don't think this is right, but the first thing that popped.into my head was could he have been accidentally run over by the homeowner who didn't see him in the driveway? Homeowner says the child was not thwre when they left in the morning. But there were flies at 3...... it's possible. But the uniform not being local doesn't make sense with that. I am heart broken for the sweet girls who thought he was sleeping and tried to wake him up. Sweet innocence has been robbed from them today. :(
Baby boy..... you are loved. I am glad you had sweet angels to show you care, even when you were no longer alive to see it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

but the first thing that popped.into my head was could he have been accidentally run over by the homeowner who didn't see him in the driveway? Homeowner says the child was not thwre when they left in the morning.

I was thinking the same thing. If the man was leaving for dialysis, he definitely wasn't well, and maybe wasn't aware that he had hit him?

Lenise Ligon @LeniseLigon
·
6h
UPDATE: reportedly friends of family members are on the scene of where young boy was found in Mobile saying, 'he never made it to school.'

Do you think this tweet from journalist Lenise is inaccurate?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back