Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Subiechik21, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks. I missed that part. I didn't see the end either because the video froze but they were saying something about bringing the dogs there and it might rain or something?
    When did they say they would use the dogs? I guess they want to see where her scent stopped to verify that she was picked up there?
    Or just to see where else she may have gone?
    Did anyone notice if her shoes were still on her feet when they ran after the man? It's a good thing they have her shoes for the search dogs to use.

Imo

2. JerzeyGirl

JerzeyGirl Well-Known Member

Man #1 may be the lookout. Walking past to see if there are any adults around or any parents. He sends a signal or message to man #2 and he carries out the plan.

I never thought Stallworth was involved and I still don't think he's involved.

3. Drc40

Drc40 Cupcakes Home Town

You’re looking at a zoomed in video and only capturing a small portion of the scene. However, that area is in the rear of the buildings so kind of backyard. That’s not where all the main activity would be going on.

4. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Can anyone figure out how far this location (where the children were playing) is from the house address that they showed earlier and said Cupcake was last seen there? Is it the same area/right in front of that house or a block away? I'm wondering how far the man lured the children before grabbing Cupcake. MOO.

ETA: I'm looking for the house number now.

ETA2: Found it. Number 551 is shown in the vigil that Pommy posted here: AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

I'm not sure what street that is on.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    HayLouise, cass523, melodyl and 13 others like this.
  5. Asme27

Asme27 Well-Known Member

Yea but they said #2 is a suspect and they have identified him. If they knew who #2 suspect is that they believed took the kids why would they ask the first witness for info and why isn’t the #2 suspect that has been identified being handcuffed and questioned? Wouldn’t that mean that confirms that the male POI they had in custody and questioned was this POI that was identified from this video?

ETA- LE repeated numerous times that they believed Patrick to be the one who took cupcake. They have this video, they identified the male. It seems obvious idk. The only reason he probably didn’t outright say is it because Patrick has a lawyer now.

6. Tealgrove1

Tealgrove1 Well-Known Member

I thought there was a bunch of kids in the playground. Where are they? It was dark too.

Not what I expected to see at all.

7. alyssa5597

alyssa5597 Well-Known Member

The dogs are going to be searching the area where the grid search is going to be happening Sunday. Someone asked why the grid search is not until Sunday - his response was the dogs will be searching first, it might rain tomorrow, and to give people time to plan their schedules to attend.

The area the grid search is in and the area the dogs are searching in is "an area frequented by one of the POIs."

They said more details would be provided later on where the search is. He did say it was within the city of Birmingham.

8. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

We do not even know if she was really put into a car. Remember this is an 11 year old child. He probably was being pumped for information and afraid of getting into trouble.

And where is that white woman?

cass523, melodyl, margarita25 and 8 others like this.
  9. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Surely they have used dogs to try and trace her to other buildings in this complex before now?

cass523, melodyl, margarita25 and 9 others like this.
  10. This guy you know

This guy you know Well-Known Member

The Father has already stated that the "auntie" i.e. mothers cousin does not watch her children very well.
    This is not uncommon in these neighborhoods to have children running unsupervised at all hours of the night.
    May not be the way most of society rolls, but that's the way it is in this instance.

Note - not attempting to paint the entire community in this light MOO

11. alyssa5597

They could have anyone in custody without us knowing. He could be being questioned right now for all we know. I think that's a possibility, but I really don't think we can say Stallworth is the same dude in the video with any certainty at this point IMO. Clearly there is more to the story than just Man #2 if they are still asking for Man #1's information after already identifying Man #2.

12. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Doesn't a grid search imply an outdoor area to you all? Shoulder to shoulder grid search is what I'm envisioning.

13. jennieohhh

jennieohhh Well-Known Member

He also looks like he is bow-legged.

Snoods, cass523, melodyl and 3 others like this.
  14. SunRae

SunRae Active Member

HayLouise, cass523, melodyl and 8 others like this.
  15. alyssa5597

BBM. They have literally never said that. They have only ever said he was a person of interest.

16. Asme27

Asme27 Well-Known Member

true- I won’t say it’s certain because it wasn’t outright said. But I defiantly think it’s the same guy (IMO) by what was said and how he said it.

cass523, melodyl, Subiechik21 and 4 others like this.
  17. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

We don't know if that's the same guy as the man in the video, though. Imo

18. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

@PommyMommy , I think posted earlier from another video with the father.

Jmo

19. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I'm just jabbering at this point. Isn't Stallworth 6'8"? Does man #2 look that tall? JMO

20. Asme27

Asme27 Well-Known Member

cass523, SouthAussie, melodyl and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.