Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Subiechik21, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

You may want to go to the media thread and watch the latest press conference. Video of two little children, one of them Cupcake, following a man out to the parking lot. Before that, there is a person LE is seeking to speak to that walked by just before that happened- myself and another member thinks it might be a female, but I think everyone else thinks it's a man along with the Chief of police.

2. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Heard from mother, father, grandmother, brother - speaking on msm. I haven’t seen a quote or appearance on tv from the mysterious cousin.

3. Steelslady

Speaking of grandmother- which parent is she the mother to?

Wasn't the cousin the woman yelling at the mother to "calm down! Calm down!" to AT after she did her interview?

NDreu, Subiechik21, Stunned and 4 others like this.
  4. SunRae

SunRae Active Member

I just watched the video again for clarity. When the chief refers to “the third individual”, it is in regards to that particular moment/snapshot... Kamille and the unnamed child being individuals 1 and 2 and the POI being individual 3... at least that’s the way I understand it.

MsFacetious, sassyblue, NDreu and 7 others like this.
  5. n4k

n4k Well-Known Member

I'm actually going that direction in the next hour or two. If I can get there before dark, and it "feels safe" I was planning to do that. I'll post later if I do.

KatzEye, sassyblue, CarolAnn and 31 others like this.
  6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't expect to if she was the one who was supposed to be watching her.

7. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Ty!
    thank you I’m going there now

8. alyssa5597

alyssa5597 Well-Known Member

I'm almost positive the cousin did speak on TV. Does anyone have the link for it? I know it was one of our previous threads.

9. Steelslady

PLEASE be careful. If you don't feel safe, then don't do it. Maybe wait and have a friend or two with you. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

10. MsBetsy

Just be careful. The locals may not be too crazy about a stranger there taking pictures.

KatzEye, HayLouise, NoSI and 22 others like this.
  11. alyssa5597

Mothers speak out about Birmingham abduction

"Mothers at Tom Brown Village are on high alert, now five days after Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney vanished.

As the sun set on the community that has been in the dark about the well-being of the innocent 3 year old girl for the better part of a week, Jasmaine Deloach pulled tape posting fliers around the communty.

“Do you have children?” asked Andrew Donley. “Ya I have a child who was a human trafficking victim.” said Deloach. Her daughter was taken when she 16, it wasn’t until 2 months later she got her back.

“You can’t eat, you can’t sleep you can’t do nothing. I couldn’t even bath, I couldn’t do nothing. I just literally went nuts, crazy you know looking for my baby,” said Deloach.

It's something she wants no mother to feel.

“I mean nobody expects it but in the midst of it all, things happen,” said Deloach.

“You don’t know what’s going to happen,” said mother of three Sarah Venable.

McKinney's abduction happened literally in Venables backyard. She brought Her three kids in about 30 minutes before the abduction.

“It’s heartbreaking, I can’t imagine what the parents feel,” said Venable.

And she hopes she never does.

“Hold your kids right, don’t let them out of your sight, especially out here,” said Venable."

MsFacetious, KatzEye, MrsM and 19 others like this.
  12. MsBetsy

There are probably a lot of cousins.

13. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Seems like the woman arrested along with the suspect should be able to identify the other POI. They obviously hang together. JMO

14. alyssa5597

I believe the cousin who was supposed to be watching her did speak. She appeared with the mother in a video.

15. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

So what happened to the other little girl that was seen in the video with Cupcake? Did I read correctly that she is safe with her mother?

sassyblue, NDreu, Subiechik21 and 6 others like this.
  16. alyssa5597

Yes. The police chief said that and that they had spoken with that child's mother and other community members.

17. MsBetsy

Did she say she was watching her? I don't know if it's ever been clarified who was watching her, or even where the mom was at the time.

Imo

18. Steelslady

Yikes, so that answers my question about if there were any apartments where Cupcake was kidnapped.

19. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

So then you wonder-Was Cupcake randomly chosen or was she preyed upon. That sentence is disgusting, really.MOO

20. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Doesn't it seem like if they know where the POI frequents they should know who he is? Called me confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.