Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCT 22, 2019
Kamille McKinney Kidnapping Tips Pouring In: Crime Stoppers
[...]

Former Tuscaloosa County Sheriff Ted Sexton told WBRC this week that he thinks whoever has Kamille is likely paying close attention to the investigation.

"The facts of this will eventually come out. Those parties that were involved will be investigated and potentially prosecuted," Sexton said in a WBRC interview. "So, if anybody that we're talking to today, happens to have information about this, now is the time to resolve this. Now is the time to come forward to help yourself and others."

[...]

Morning @oceanblueeyes! Gosh I can never get enough of your knowledge! R u able to give a little in-site to how multiple suspects could or have come into play in this case? Have you found that most pedos that kidnap do so on their own or is it common for them to have an organized group already in place? If this is common have you heard of any cases targeted to children as young as 3? Tia

ETA:By multiple I mean more than the 2 that have already been arrested.

Good morning. Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, its correct that most all sexual predators whether the victims are children or adults do work alone. Imo, they do so because they want to be in total power, and control over their terrified victims, and are often narcissists would doesn't want to share with anyone the pain, and suffering they enjoy inflicting on their victims.

But what I've seen change somewhat is some now are using females as coconspirators in their evil deeds in order to lure, and control the targeted child victims with even some females participating in the sexual abuse themselves.

It reminds me somewhat of how millions of scammers are able to scam many out of billions of dollars every year. Everytime our government passes strict laws to control them, and the damage they do, they have already devised another plan so they can continue to bilk many others out of their hard earned money.

So now I think also pedophile predators have realized they always can find willing female participants to be willing facilitators helping in luring the children, and they are under the total power, and control of both.

I believe in the near future we will see more of these violent male, and female teaming up together to do more violent crimes, not only with pedophiles, but in all facets of violent crimes against other victims.

Lol! This may not make a lick of sense to you, but I hope it helps some at least.

Jmho

Last edited:
It’s interesting I think reporters on the scene may have got info wrong and passed it on. I think I heard in one spot , “may have been Toyota forerunner” but you can hear Carol Robertson with AL.com say, “we’re going with Toyota 4Runner”
I knew I had seen one more live from before Chip arrived on the night Cupcake went missing. This is Fred Davenport. He was on site before Chip.

Lots of comments about the McDonald’s tip here as well. They do mention that the tip was a McDonald’s in Roebuck.

Yes the story keeps changing. At the beginnning it was a Dark Blue SUV with Tan Bumper.
Now it’s a dark blue or black TOYOTA suv with DAMAGE which was not what the witness said at all.

THAT vehicle is visibly damaged but it may not be the kidnappers vehicle. The reports have changed to match THAT specific SUV which has not been proven to be the SUV in the kidnapping.

you can hear at about 3:40 in on carol Robertson tell Chip Scarborough the description of vehicle. And although the “damage was supposed to be to vehicle they went with damaged bumper and chip assumed front bumper but it doesn’t sound to me from listening to first reports that front was ever clarified.

I think most interesting to me is from what we’ve seen in video... where was this 11 year old boy. And secondly, why not more details in the white woman? Or clothing? Or size? I’m sure LE have that but we aren’t being told it.

The mug shot of the female speaks volumes to me. Whatever she did is horrific.
IMHO unfortunately that the child was so badly abused within the first hours that she was missing that she was done away with. They had a purpose. Their overzealousness & evil would have severely injured such a small child is short order.

OCT 22, 2019
[...]

Former Tuscaloosa County Sheriff Ted Sexton told WBRC this week that he thinks whoever has Kamille is likely paying close attention to the investigation.

"The facts of this will eventually come out. Those parties that were involved will be investigated and potentially prosecuted," Sexton said in a WBRC interview. "So, if anybody that we're talking to today, happens to have information about this, now is the time to resolve this. Now is the time to come forward to help yourself and others."

[...]
This leads me to believe that LE has a much better idea of who/what/when than we now. I am still holding out hope for a positive outcome here.

Probably going down a rabbit hole here, but I found a Florida address for PS on mylife.com. When I searched Florida records, I found 2 traffic violations for PDS (Search, search by name). Birth year matches, and the citations show an AL license with county of 1, which is Jefferson.

The records also show activity for PS, no middle initial, including an eviction by the same realty company that owns the property listed as the address on mylife.com. Time frame is 2005-2006.

This would tie PS to the Pensacola area.

Please let me know if I'm not supposed to post this!

Link not working for me?

I am sorry I didn’t realize it won’t link. The search option is in my quoted post.

I have a question if you all would be kind enough to answer. I am relatively new here and am not sure how I am feeling. I have 3 totally different opinions. Do most of you have 1 opinion, 2. 3 more? Not just this case, but any case. With having 3 different opinions I am not sure which one to follow(LOL)

Last edited:
This whole trafficking and predator information just makes me want to vomit. It’s more then disturbing, it’s absolutely frightening there are people in this country/world with such sick minds.

I’ve also noticed how my view of children changed when I had my own. Before I could somewhat suffer through TV stories about children under duress but now it is very very painful. When it comes to defenseless children there is nothing more sacred and to think poor Cupcake might have been abducted by someone with such shocking intentions just makes my heart ache.

The thing about Cupcakes case that’s really become strange is the fact it’s so far NOT the family. I’ve always suspected this was family motivated and not some grab and run but the longer this goes on the more my thoughts change.

Unless they are close the police need another press conference. They need to drop another piece of info to see if it sparks something. The Governor needs to also remove those ridiculous conditions from her lame reward. Just make all the reward money available for anyone with information leading to the arrest and charges being filed.

On another note, FOX6 is still running the alert on the bottom of their screen. WVTM-NBC has added it back. Nothing on local CBS and ABC. Please please please find this little girl.

I have a question if you all would be kind enough to answer. I am relatively new here and am not sure how I am feeling. I have 3 totally different opinions. Do most of you have 1 opinion, 2. 3 more? Not just this case, but any case. With having 3 different opinions I am not sure which one to follow(LOL)

A lot of times we list out our different opinions and discuss with our fellow sleuthers. If you can list them, while following TOS, please do!

OCT 22, 2019
[...]

[...]
oh dear - my very first thought when I read this was it said "whoever has killed Kamille" - my eyes are playing tricks on me because clearly that is not what it says. but i've had a bad feeling about this for days now - if the kidnapper(s) were known to her she may have had a chance - if not, I'm afraid to voice the outcome but caring for a wee one is not easy - and knowing that PS was jailed within 24 hours - and then bonded out (seriously how??) makes me believe others are involved if she is alive - if not, well she's somewhere and has been since that Sunday - hate to be so pessimistic and sincerely hope I am wrong as I was about Jayme last October. JMO

A lot of times we list out our different opinions and discuss with our fellow sleuthers. If you can list them, while following TOS, please do!
Opinion 1) kidnapped Opinion 2) wondered off opinion 3) she got a hold of drugs at the party and O.D. ed. I know everyone is leaning with option 1. My feeling is 3. I don't know why, no proof, but just a feeling I have.

Opinion 1) kidnapped Opinion 2) wondered off opinion 3) she got a hold of drugs at the party and O.D. ed. I know everyone is leaning with option 1. My feeling is 3. I don't know why, no proof, but just a feeling I have.

:)

Lemme ask you something regarding #3. Do you think the witness seeing her being put in a vehicle could have confused her with another toddler? I've been wondering that myself in moments of letting my mind wander. JMO.

My mind is wide open. However, the information we've received so far points toward random abduction/crime of opportunity IMO.

We don't know what is behind the chief's statement when he estimated 20 minutes of decision-making, but I firmly believe he had good reason to say that. MOO

Jeff Eliasoph on Twitter
Mayor Randall Woodfin renews call for people to come forward with any information about Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney missing for 10 days. @WVTM13
EHfe-OBWwAALcN0.jpg

11:14 AM - 22 Oct 2019

I do too... I’ve wondered if he wasn’t on video buying a boatload of candy 20 minutes prior.
My mind is wide open. However, the information we've received so far points toward random abduction/crime of opportunity IMO.

We don't know what is behind the chief's statement when he estimated 20 minutes of decision-making, but I firmly believe he had good reason to say that. MOO

I’ve also noticed how my view of children changed when I had my own. Before I could somewhat suffer through TV stories about children under duress but now it is very very painful.

Yes, same for me. I will add that after my son died at birth, my feelings toward children being injured/dying was even more heightened. My heart is so tender and I cry for other kids more readily than I ever did before I had my first child, even though I come from a large family with >20 grand and great grand kids.

Yes, same for me. I will add that after my son died at birth, my feelings toward children being injured/dying was even more heightened. My heart is so tender and I cry for other kids more readily than I ever did before I had my first child, even though I come from a large family with >20 grand and great grand kids.
I'm so sorry for your loss, mynoyb. Great big virtual hugs to you and thank you for being here, especially considering how difficult it must be for you. MOO

Honestly, I think female facilitators for pedophile predators have been going on for decades behind closed doors, just like I feel there are females who control all the victims inside homes of human traffickers. Many of them are enslaved inside of upscale homes now. Imo, they do this because the ones who come there, both men, and women predators, to rape them are charged a higher price. It's always to supply the great demand, and make mega money in doing so.

At one time... not even that long ago, many bought into the myth that it was men who were all bad, and women were the kinder gentler sex.

Imo, it allowed many women to run under the radar for decades undetected without their own evil acts becoming known. Imo.

We already know by DOJ data there is a double standard in our justice system concerning sentences between male, and female offenders who do same like horrific crimes.

Iirc, the average prison term for men who murder is 17 1/2 years if not sentenced to LWOP or are on DR.

For women who do the same kind of violent crime the average time served for murder is 8 years. Ugh.

When is our society going to wake up? As a law abiding woman all of my life, it makes me livid how these type of women in the criminal justice system are treated far differently. This includes whether they murder, sexually assault, and sell their children to pedophiles. Yet when a dad or another male does these same things they are sentenced to the harshest punishment allowed, RIGHTFULLY SO!

Imo, the double standards in all violent crimes must stop, and defendants, no matter which gender, must be equally punished. To allow it to continue sends a wrong message as long as a mom or females do these same violent crimes their victims have less value..instead of equal value they all deserve.

Anyway, as I said, I believe many women have gotten away with horrific crimes for decades, and imo, our society has allowed it to happen. :(

Jeffrey Epstein was a prolific serial pedophile predator for decades.

He didn't have to lift one evil finger in order to find hundreds of victims who were brought into his nightmarish house of horrors to be sexually abused, and tortured for his deviant pleasure.

WHO lured them for him though, while all the time knowing how they all would be subjected to repeated rapes, pain, and unimaginable suffering? FEMALE FACILITATORS, and coconspirators! That's who.

Okay, I'm off to do something productive now. Sorry for the rant everyone.

It just makes my heart hurt for all of the victims who have not received equal justice all victims deserve, instead of it being based solely on the gender of their offender. Sigh.

I pray precious Cupcake is found today.

Jmhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members