Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found an early Oct 12 FB live video from Carole Robertson WVTM 13 News? In Fred's video she says in the background she was on the scene before either of the two male anchors and her viewers did not think her clothing was appropriate for the report and viewers were also mad at her for saying "projects". Did she delete her Live video or is it still up? TIA!

I hope you were able to find the report @Gardener1850.

How sad that potentially important details may have been pulled along with a report, simply because a reporter who hussled to a scene didn't check with her 'fans' first on her attire or their thoughts on the PC word for the projects. I've been in the projects. Calling them something else won't make the experience of those in them any different. SMH This PC driven culture is getting out of hand imhoo!

#bringcupcakehome

Has anyone found an early Oct 12 FB live video from Carole Robertson WVTM 13 News? In Fred's video she says in the background she was on the scene before either of the two male anchors and her viewers did not think her clothing was appropriate for the report and viewers were also mad at her for saying "projects". Did she delete her Live video or is it still up? TIA!

Looks like it was a tweet. Carol Robinson with al.com. The time looks to be 9:48PM so 20-25 min before Chip arrived. Didn’t see any video on her FB page. Timeline is looking a wee bit better if reporter was there approx 80 min after police said she went missing. Still quite the delay between 8:30 and 9:48. I’m suspecting a much longer than normal time went by before police were called and for whatever reason they don’t want to disclose the details. Nobody has said when they were called, they just say that’s when she went missing. Is that what her guardian, witness TOLD them?

carol robinson on Twitter

Last edited:
I am sure LE is knocking on doors of registered sex offenders but has anyone sleuthed the ones in that same zip code of where she was taken? It’s a tad scary.. one guy is listed as WANTED for 1st degree sex abuse of 4 y/o female. I think that’s what he originally did but is wanted for non-compliance and warrants... there are TOO MANY like that. Did PS have outstanding warrants or just the woman POI?
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency- Contact

I guess I can post that link? I don’t suggest looking. It will only add to your nightmares and send you down the rabbit hole I’m now in..

I hope you were able to find the report @Gardener1850.

How sad that potentially important details may have been pulled along with a report, simply because a reporter who hussled to a scene didn't check with her 'fans' first on her attire or their thoughts on the PC word for the projects. I've been in the projects. Calling them something else won't make the experience of those in them any different. SMH This PC driven culture is getting out of hand imhoo!

#bringcupcakehome
What was she supposed to call them? Condos. Sometimes polical correctness brings out idiots JMO

Looks like it was a tweet. Carol Robinson with al.com. The time looks to be 9:48PM so 20-25 min before Chip arrived. Didn’t see any video on her FB page. Timeline is looking a wee bit better if reporter was there approx 80 min after police told them she went missing. Still quite the delay between 8:30 and 9:48. I’m suspecting a much longer than normal time went by before police were called and for whatever reason they don’t want to disclose the details. Nobody has said when they were called, they just say that’s when she went missing. Is that what her guardian, witness TOLD them?

carol robinson on Twitter

Thanks! I can't find a video from her so that tweet must be what she was talking about. I wonder what Carol was wearing all day that people thought was inappropriate for reporting on KM's case? Not that it matters, but that comment from her made me think she was live reporting from the scene and people were commenting on her video about her clothes. Perhaps her live video was deleted? Or maybe I misheard about the clothing? MOO.

Thanks! I can't find a video from her so that tweet must be what she was talking about. I wonder what Carol was wearing all day that people thought was inappropriate for reporting on KM's case? Not that it matters, but that comment from her made me think she was live reporting from the scene and people were commenting on her video about her clothes. Perhaps her live video was deleted? Or maybe I misheard about the clothing? MOO.
Looked to me she was jeans and t-shirt. You can see a glimpse of her during Fred’s feed. Not sure how that could offend someone with such a dire matter. I don’t see any video on either of her social media pages. All images. Maybe because she’s a writer she leaves video to the TV crew? I have no idea just a guess.

Thanks @HayLouise and @PommyMommy! That answers one of my main questions - have search warrants been served. I'd figured as much but hadn't heard a lot about particulars.

I'm still wondering why the perp only took Cupcake. The way they followed him in the video implies it wouldn't have been too difficult to grab both. MOO.

Kinda makes me wonder if she was the only one he was feeling led to take, for lack of a better term. I'm seriously wondering if the other little was told "you go on back". JMO.

No, you didn't mishear about the clothing. I noticed the comment, too. She had been working all day and hadn't been able to change, people saw her multiple times in the same clothes. :rolleyes:

The sign of a hard working woman imo. One who cares enough about a little missing child to rush right to the scene.

Maybe the people in the 'apartments' need to worry more about the first word their children learn being the f bomb. imo

At some point in the middle of Chips FB Live he comes back on and says “here is the

That is a FABULOUS recap. Well done. I was uncomfortable when the cameraman zoomed in on that poor boy. That was unfortunate and unnecessary to show.
Those sobs were just heartbreaking. I worry about how much he’s already been exposed to.

Those sobs were just heartbreaking. I worry about how much he’s already been exposed to.

I have been concerned that he might have been caught up in a shouting match about 'why wasn't he watching her'. Too many people expect so much of their children. That they can be adults in a horrible scenario such as this. When really they are just helpless, and still children.
He was the one who paid enough attention to be able to say what he saw happen, and thank goodness for that.

Good question. I was just told by my best friend who is a detective in another state, with the juvenile crimes division. He said in regards to child *advertiser censored* they focus on content involving kids younger then 10 years old because their findings have been that those people are very highly likely to move on to sex crimes... that part makes me more suspicious of PS... JMO. It also disgusts me to know that :/
Your friend makes an important point IMO. In an earlier thread I mentioned that if PS is *the* suspect that due to his involvement with child *advertiser censored* it's possible he's escalating his behavior. IOW, that he's no longer satisfied with looking at two-dimensional photos and wanted to experience abusing a live child.

I know from other cases that often a person who "graduates" to sexual assault or even murder had been fantasizing about it for a while before acting. In a couple of cases the murderer confessed to very specific fantasies that they later acted upon.

All MOO and just speculation.

I am wondering if the sobs were from people not believing him at first? JMO Or maybe someone pointed blame at him (being as all the commotion was happening) I sure hope that isn't the case. Poor kid.
Or someone blaming him for not keeping better watch on his little sister - when he never should have been put in that position (if he actually was). JMO

Just saw something on local news about five year old NA out of City of Sumter, SC being found deceased. Never knew she was missing. Heartbreaking. Mother and child killed by mothers boyfriend.:(
I didn't know about this case either. I clicked a link to a PC it looked like, not long ago. I was going to go back tonight and try to find out more. Poor baby :(

I have been concerned that he might have been caught up in a shouting match about 'why wasn't he watching her'. Too many people expect so much of their children. That they can be adults in a horrible scenario such as this. When really they are just helpless, and still children.
He was the one who paid enough attention to be able to say what he saw happen, and thank goodness for that.
Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member