Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDS was released from Jefferson County Jail last Thursday -- is he in custody yet?

Person of interest in girl's abduction freed on bond

Al.com reports 39-year-old Patrick Devone Stallworth bonded out of the Jefferson County Jail early Thursday. His bond was set at $500,000 on seven child *advertiser censored* charges.
Yes, the chief said they re-arrested him about an hour ago and that hour was at the time of the PC

Although this is not a surprise, it's always a shock what some can do to children.
I feel certain this was a SA upon this sweet little one. jmo.
It makes me so angry and sad.
RIP sweet child.

They held the trash. Sounds like at the landfill. The whole place stinks there . I’m sure they had a lot to go through.
If she had been in that dumpster this whole time she would have been found before now. The smell could not have gone unnoticed and the dumpster would have been dumped within a week. MOO

If she had been in that dumpster this whole time she would have been found before now. The smell could not have gone unnoticed and the dumpster would have been dumped within a week. MOO
What is sounds like is that police stopped dumpsters from being emptied into the landfill. So likely they expected to find her in the dumpster from the beginning. So I presume she was dead very quickly after abduction.

So sorry all, I got a little behind over the weekend and i'm just now seeing the posts about the female POI being female but posing as a male or vice versa. I'm so confused, I only saw reports of her as a female from her prior charges and then her mug shots. Can anyone direct me to where it was discovered she may not be female or is posing as a male?

I’m worn out but I can’t imagine what poor Cupcakes family is feeling. In the one short week I’ve been here I can see this is an extraordinary community but I’m not sure I can stay long term. These are absolutely heart breaking stories and difficult to deal with. I’m sure the initial SHOCK and pain will take its place but it’s not easy to be involved in these kind of discussions. I salute you all.

Maybe so BUT, it’s MOO that the female dirtbag had connections to Tom Brown.

That's possible. But KM's parents don't live at Tom Brown. So there is not likely to be any family connection and the Chief of Police said there is not any known connection between the suspects and the family. This appears to be a random kidnapping, not any personal vendetta. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck