Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I won’t be surprised one bit if these monsters commit suicide in prison. I’m glad PS didn’t do that already; as I said I was very very afraid of that when he was released.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be easy to determine IMO

Maybe....hopefully there are no additional charges of desecration of a corpse, such as dismemberment or burning. Perhaps unlikely. I put nothing past these individuals.

ETA: these folks seem to be of the same gene pool as AA, killer of MacKenzie Lueck. He had CP charges and BDSM, all that stuff.

I won’t be surprised one bit if these commit suicide in prison. I’m glad PS didn’t do that already; as I said I was very very afraid of that when he was released.
You know, I thought about that, too. Thought the trash might take itself out. But I don’t want that...I hope they’re on watch or something. Even when they do end up in Hell, it’s not enough IMO They need to rot away & be forgotten.

Since it was stated that the dumpster was near their residence, I wonder if they did in fact bring Cupcake back to their home. If so, in an apartment like that they would have had to keep her quiet...we will see what forensic evidence was found at their home.

Ugh. I’m done with this. Really I am.

Waiting for the charges.

If you go to fb search and type in PS name look down for a post by I T T M
there is a very interesting link to a video.all moo
edited because other post i linked was gone.

Last edited:
Since it was stated that the dumpster was near their residence, I wonder if they did in fact bring Cupcake back to their home. If so, in an apartment like that they would have had to keep her quiet...

Ugh. I’m done with this. Really I am.

Waiting for the charges.
After reading that resume, I’m sicker than I was waking up this morning, just thinking about what they did to lil Cupcake....these are the only times I say Eye for an Eye. MOO

This is not going to be well received. But for some reason I believe the woman was the evilest of the two. I don’t know why. I know they are both evil. But something about her....
I agree....For me, just my opinion, women GIVE LIFE. I can not reconcile a woman TAKING LIFE AWAY. IMHO

Why? FBI involvement is standard in cases like this, especially stranger abductions.

Men who kidnap children for sexual purposes, tend to possess child *advertiser censored*.

There is no known relationship between the suspects and the victim’s family. There are reports that these two may have also tried to lure other children.

So there is evidence that this is what it appears to be; random.

Why do you think this was not random?
Seems like a lot of these child *advertiser censored* arrests are part of rings or groups. He was most likely caught because the FBI was monitoring his online activity.

Seems like a lot of these child *advertiser censored* arrests are part of rings or groups. He was most likely caught because the FBI was monitoring his online activity.

He was apparently caught because law enforcement looked at his phone when he was brought in for questioning in this case.

There is no sign that he was previously under scrutiny.

MARGARITA25.:)...you are adorable & one hardworking sleuth! But, I am thinking the "early focus" must ALWAYS BE ON THE SEARCH FOR THE CHILD, and not the emphasis on the Mother's sexy resume website and naked backside photo shots. (Hey, I'm just as shocked as the rest of you. But as a resident of "hip/chic/sick" SoCal (entertainment country) displays of scandalous behavior just gets more young people to watch this crap.
(Yes, I am a prude.)
The mother is on that resume website too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82