Recovered/Located AL - Kelsi Elizabeth Carter, 21, Section, Jackson County, 4 Nov 2018 *pregnant*

cybervampira

Reaction score
I wonder how pregnant she is? They say she missed appointments, plural. So, she is either towards the end of her pregnancy or possibly having issues with her pregnancy?? Usually, you do not have many appointments back to back unless there are circumstances that require you to at the beginning/middle of a pregnancy. Or, at least that is how it was 100 years ago when I was pregnant.

I wonder how pregnant she is? They say she missed appointments, plural. So, she is either towards the end of her pregnancy or possibly having issues with her pregnancy?? Usually, you do not have many appointments back to back unless there are circumstances that require you to at the beginning/middle of a pregnancy. Or, at least that is how it was 100 years ago when I was pregnant.

Or some/all weren't related to her pregnancy and were about something else?

Thanks to CV who posted the Sheriff FB link above - definitely a time that based on all that's being said consistently by several there probably isn't going to end up being far off track.

(OT but skeletal remains were just found in that area and IDK how to start a UID thread if anyone is interested. Im not good at finding potential matches / seeing who is missing from the area)
Sorry to interrupt. I have nothing to add other than what I'm reading is not good :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back