Found Safe AL - Lacey Elizabeth Singer, 20, Jacksonville, Calhoun County, 14 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jan 15, 2019.

1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Jacksonville Police Department is asking for your help in locating a 20-year old female last seen sometime Monday morning in the area of the square in Jacksonville, Alabama.

Lacey Elizabeth Singer is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing about 135 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a Green sweater with a hood, blue jean pants and flowery type purse. Singer is believed to be traveling on foot.

Anyone with information about the current location or have seen Singer is urged to call Jacksonville Police Department 256-435-6448.

Chief Marcus Wood

Jacksonville Police Department

Jacksonville PD searching for missing woman

Note: A comment from her mother.

Linskid, Mercedes and brooks like this.
  2. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Lawyer

I hope she is found quickly and safely. A very pretty young woman.

Linskid likes this.
  3. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

Wood said Singer’s family told police her grandfather dropped her off at her job at Crow Drug around 8:30 a.m. Monday. Singer quit her job at Crow Drug that morning, Wood said, and hasn’t been seen since.

“Her family said she was going to check on some family in Texas, which was very odd, from what we could tell from them,” Wood said. “They haven’t had any kind of communication with her since.”

Singer’s family said she doesn’t have any kind of communication device they can use to contact her, the chief said.

UPDATED: Jacksonville police seek woman reported missing

4. GuyfromCanada

So she quit her job and decided to check on family in Texas? This is odd. I wonder how she was planning on getting to Texas? I hope she didn't hitchhike. It is also a bit odd that she doesn't have a cellphone.

Linskid, StarEyes and momrids6 like this.
  5. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

i think this young woman had some issues with her health.

6. GuyfromCanada