AL AL - Lisa Green, 44, Tuscaloosa, 27 July 2007

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20071008/NEWS/710080318/1010/NEWS05

October 8, 2007

More than two months after she was reported missing, investigators have released an image showing Lisa Ann Green at a grocery store the night she disappeared.

The image is from a video taken at a grocery store in the Five Points area of Tuscaloosa. An off-duty police officer found Green’s 2000 extended-cab Dodge Ram pickup in the parking lot on Aug. 4.

“She enters and exits the store with no incident," said Capt. Loyd Baker, commander of the Tuscaloosa County Metro Homicide Unit. “We don’t know if something happened after she left, or if she left on her own free will with someone."

and

Randall-Reilly has offered a $5,000 reward for anyone who provides information about Green’s location.

She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 110 pounds.

Anyone with information regarding Green’s whereabouts is asked to call the Tuscaloosa Police Department at 205-349-2121 or Crime Stoppers at 205-752-7867.

much more at link

pic

bilde

This is unbelievable especially after the young lady in missouri that was abducted in parking lot. They need to look at the tape more and see if someone followed her in, around, or out of the store. 2 months before releasing this picture is unacceptable. Prayers to her family.

Why would they decline to name the supermarket where she was last seen? Maybe someone would rememeber something.

It took them two months to release this and expect someone to remember her? :mad:

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20071018/NEWS/71018020/1010/NEWS05

October 18, 2007

The reward for the safe return of a woman missing since July 27 has been increased from $5,000 to $10,000.

Randall-Reilly Publishing Co., where Lisa Anne Green was employed, announced the increase Wednesday.

According to a Tuscaloosa Police Department news release, Green disappeared on July 27. She was last seen in the 4400 block of University Boulevard East at 9:30 p.m.

^^Apparently that guy on her friends list lived in Alabama at some point, and Lisa was a friend of his ex-wife, who is deceased. Here is a conversation they had about her on his blog:
Wow-couldn't have said it better myself, RW. As you know I too was a storm victum. Though we all made our own choices she seemed to have some kindof pull on the week souls (drug addicted) that she came in contact with. I knew she would die an addict because she never seemed to think she was sick, it was always everyone else. I just thank God that most all the damage she caused was "fixable" to some degree . I just wish she would have given herself a chance to get just a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. It shatters me to think that my friend died alone and addicted. Godspeed-"Anitabug" , Lisa
Posted by lisa on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 at 8:33 AM
Be my MySpace friend if you can figure out how it works. Post the pic of you and Leslie, you are both lovely. We might make new MySpace friends!
Posted by Randall on Thursday, April 05, 2007 at 10:45 AM

ETA, when Lisa says she was a "storm victum," she meant that this guy's ex-wife was a tornado. Here's what he said about her:
Anita Gayle Kemp cut a wide swatch throughout the mid south during the 1990's leaving ex husbands and broken homes in her wake. She was a tornado in everylife she touched and nobody whom she touched would ever be completely the same.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080330/NEWS/25903166/1010/NEWS05

30 March 08

Volunteers came up empty-handed after searching most of Saturday for Lisa Ann Green, a Tuscaloosa woman who disappeared in July.

“We didn’t come up with anything yet. But we now know where she’s not, so we feel it’s been successful,” said Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, the nonprofit organization that led the search.

Miller, reached by phone as the volunteers were ending their day at Antioch Church, said about 80 ground searchers worked with the Tuscaloosa Police Department and Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office to search the county around Peques Creek Road and County Road 59 from 8:30 a.m. until about 5 p.m. They also used four-wheelers and the Tuscaloosa police helicopter.

more at link

pic
bilde

I'm hopeful they will have a big turnout tomorrow, except that the races are at Talladega this weekend. I hope they find answers.

Searchers will reconvene to look for remains of Lisa Ann Green

By Stephanie Taylor
Staff Writer
TUSCALOOSA | Exactly nine months after she disappeared, volunteer searchers will once again search the wooded, isolated areas of Tuscaloosa County where investigators say her remains might be found.

Lisa Ann Green was last seen July 27 at a grocery store in the Five Points area.

The Texas-based group EquuSearch, known for its assistance in the search for Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, led a search in late March of the wooded areas of County Road 59 north of Brookwood. They will be back again this weekend and hope to mobilize at least 500 volunteers.

Capt. Loyd Baker of the Tuscaloosa Metro Homicide Unit wouldn’t say what area volunteers would be searching during the weekend or why they chose that spot.

“We normally take the information we receive in a case and try to determine the most likely place to search that would produce evidence,” was his sole comment on the location of the planned search Thursday.

“Foul play has to be factored into this, since she’s been gone so long,” he said. “You have to consider a worse-case scenario. That’s why EquuSearch is here. We’re looking for a body.”

More at link: http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080424/LATEST/339873454

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Lisa-Ann-Green-Search/1IbY5c_MQUut5CqfIycwXQ.cspx

27 July 09

It's two years to the day since Lisa Ann Green went missing. The mother of a now 17 year old boy was last seen around 9:30pm at a Food World store on July 27, 2007.

Tips have come in, sightings have been reported, and Texas Equusearch has even come to town, but still, no Lisa. Leaving her father with little hope she's still living.

"I don't think she's alive after two years and absolutely no activity whatsoever, its not likely," says G.C. Skipper.

Just days after her disappearance, Lisa's vehicle was found outside a Cottondale supermarket. Surveillance video from inside the store was able to show investigators what she was last wearing, but evidence outside leaves them to believe she never made it back to her car.

"Something apparently happened between the time she went out the front door before she made it to her truck so that's the time in question," says Captain Loyd Baker with Tuscaloosa Metro Homicide.

more at link

I just remembered this case for some strange reason. Still nothing new. Well im going to see if I can find any updates.

The Charley Project: Lisa Ann Green

Last seen in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on July 27, 2007. She was driving a silver 2000 Dodge Ram pickup truck with Alabama license plates numbered 63V444G. She has never been heard from again. Two weeks later an off duty police officer found her truck abandoned at a grocery store in the 4400 block of University Boulevard east in Tuscaloosa. More...

If you have any information concerning this case please contact:
Tuscaloosa Police Dept.
205-349-2121
OR
Tuscaloosa Crimestoppers
205-752-7867

Cold Case: Lisa Ann Green
44 year old Lisa Ann Green entered a Tuscaloosa area supermarket alone on the night of July 27th, 2007. It’s the same night she would go missing. Captain Loyd Baker, Commander of the Tuscaloosa Metro Homicide Unit, says they don't know what happened when she left."All we know at this point is she was at that grocery store at 9:30 and we don't know where she went after that," explains Baker...More...

Bumping for Lisa, it's been almost a year since anyone posted here.
It was interesting to see this thread develop from the time she went missing and a bit sad, how 10 years later, she hasn't been found.

She has been added to Doe Network this month.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3801dfal.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back