AL AL - Martina Harrison, 18, Rehobeth, 4 November 2013

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Dec 9, 2013.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Martina Harrison
    [​IMG]

Martina Harrison, aged 18, was last seen at 11:30 p.m. at her residence in Rehobeth, Alabama on November 4, 2013, just before to going to bed. The next morning the screen to her bedroom window was found cut & the window open. She hasn't been seen or heard from again.

Martina is described as a white female, 5' 10", 160 lbs, with brown hair & brown eyes.

Anyone with information on Harrison's location is asked to call the Houston County Sheriff's Office at 334-677-4807 or 334-899-1111.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=17517645911&story_fbid=10151948264295912

http://www.wsfa.com/story/23886096/houston-co-sheriff-asks-public-for-help-finding-missing-woman

2. Loading...

3. JWD

JWD New Member

4. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Active Member

Why are they mentioning her as a possible runaway if her screen is cut ? Not to mention she is 18.

5. Bit Analyzer

Bit Analyzer Member

Not much information coming out. I have relatives that live In the Same county, who hadn't heard anything. It would be so helpful is family or friend member would come on WS and explain the friends and family dynamics at the time she was taken or left out her window.

Did not find a FB account for her. Maybe my sister who lives in the general areas ask around with LE on how the public can help.

If it was an abduction, who was her boyfriend or names of folks she hung around?

If searches are planned, I'd be happy to ask 20-30 folks in the general area to help out.
    please be safe, Martina.

6. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

Local for me and this is the first I am hearing of it.

7. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

They should be able to tell pretty quickly if the screen was cut from the inside or the outside. I wonder if she took anything with her. I don't know if an adult is a runaway, but maybe it's just a term used for a young person who just leaves? Since this is more than 30 days old, seems they would release more details.

8. TooCurious

TooCurious Former Member

She is 18, I am pretty sure she should be able to get a screen off without cutting it. I get the feeling they are looking at this as a runaway case. I guess if they can tell it was cut from the inside then they may have the right idea. I found the additional "warning" added to the poster at the link below indicative of how they were viewing this case. (IMO)

http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/Article/?coid=21085

9. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Great catch!!!

10. lillygator

lillygator Active Member

if she's 18 how could someone be charged with harboring?

11. Joe Friday

Joe Friday Active Member

Are you still considered a minor in Alabama when you are already 18 years old?

Warning from Sheriff poster.

12. TooCurious

TooCurious Former Member

I think you are if you are still in school. The laws buying tobacco and such require you to be 19.

13. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

In Alabama the age of majority is still 19. She is considered a minor. Unusual but true.

14. TooCurious

TooCurious Former Member

"Age of Majority", thanks I forgot the wording. Basically you have your federal rights at 18, but not all state rights kick in until you are 19, unless 18 and married. I do see some sense in this law, an 18 year old senior in school still has to legally obey their parents.

15. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

I looked on Rickey before posting this morning. But I was having problems searching. Glad someone found it.