Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by magbag, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Oh my, went down that rabbit hole, it ain't pretty. Perhaps she did go into the water somewhere along the way, but man I really dislike people. Imo

Weeobanite, Alcina, Sincerely and 8 others like this.

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

3. kelsie

kelsie Well-Known Member

I really recommend watching the videos on her FB timeline.

4. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

I absolutely second that recommendation.

5. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Natalie, where are you?

-watched the videos; bless her heart

6. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

This is sad beyond words. Her social media videos are heartbreaking. I do believe this J person had reason to harm her.

7. moonriverfarm

Bumping for Natalie

8. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

From Tabatha Jones, Natalie’s Sister

From Natalie’s sister:
    Sitting on my porch lighting a candle of my own tonight. I really appreciate everyone who came out to support my family at the vigil. It means so much to me that people from all walks of life and people who don’t even know us are showing us so much love and support. I am sorry I wasn’t able to be there. I just didn’t know If I could’ve handled it. I laid on my couch and talked with God bc that’s what Natalie would want me to do. She is a God fearing woman for sure! And I know wherever she is, she has faith God will save her. She’s one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. And I know that she is praying. She is praying so hard. And that’s what I’m going to do too. I’m going to pray that I will be kissing my sister’s face real soon. That she will be in my arms soon. That she will be home soon. Please God bring her home.

9. moonriverfarm

Why is this case not getting more visibility? Nothing in the news that I have seen. She is a mother - and seemed to be so vulnerable.

10. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

I honestly don’t know where else to look for any helpful info or what to do next in trying to keep her case going. :(
    I agree with @moonriverfarm that it’s gotten pretty quiet.

11. Rockkey2019

Rockkey2019 New Member

In June of 2019 Natalie created a group called “My Story Isn’t Over!<3”..... The public videos are definitely sad but this group she created is where the truly heartbreaking videos are.. Her entire life story, told by her.

12. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Where are you Natalie? ❤️

13. MysteryRoad

MysteryRoad Member

I think a certain local ******* who violated his bond and had it revocated knows the answers. Hopefully that is why he being held without bond in Troup County.

14. MysteryRoad

MysteryRoad Member

This same ex also has access to a backhoe and there is even video of him using one to clear some land. He also owns some land in nearby Meriweather County.
    With the type of business he was trying to launch and growing up in that area, he has very extensive knowledge of the land. Rural areas with lots of woods, along with a huge lake(West Point).

15. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Find Natalie Jones

It’s merely my opinion but I can’t understand the “stand still”, the “silence”.....

No LE updates
    No family updates
    No find fb updates

16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

17. Perrie12

Perrie12 New Member

Seconded. A few things I find odd: 1. His counsel is a GA State Senator as well who previously defended him on separate cases when he was in college and his office is over two hours away. 2. Natalie is listed as the 'Secretary' on his cell tower business - as is a CFO childhood friend, and the registered agent is an older person who owns an animal boarding facility. Silent investor maybe? 3. One of the people mentioned in the court transcript has ties with local gangs along with that ex of Natalie's. Funny thing also is that the ex's new girlfriend has ties with certain people in that named circle dating back to 2015. Gotta love the internet...

18. allyoucantleavebehind

allyoucantleavebehind Well-Known Member

Two thoughts/questions:

1. I've never heard of someone being diagnosed as "Bi-polar and Schizophrenic" and not being placed on medication unless it was considered a misdiagnosis? I worry when media quotes mental health diagnoses so casually.

2. How is the press allowed to make this medical information public if both family and authorities say it isn't a factor? I don't know much about medical privacy in missing persons cases, so I'm trying to learn about who makes the decisions about which medical information is released. Is it LE or family or can media do that without corroboration?

Thanks all. :)

19. allyoucantleavebehind

allyoucantleavebehind Well-Known Member

The comments by TN are definitely worrisome. Also weird that CJ would publicly state that "she is off her medication" on the page--CJ is suggesting that Natalie "ran off". The tone is harsh and personal, not worried.

20. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

From the family:
    While Natalie has been diagnosed as Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic she had not been placed on medication and her actions and temperament around the time of her disappearance does not lead the family or from our understanding, the authorities to believe it is a factor in her disappearance.