Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by magbag, Jul 23, 2020.

1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

just bringing this forward knowing we now have a POI.

2. Tattarattat

Tattarattat Well-Known Member

Corinth is in the very southeast corner of Heard Co, GA. Troup is the county just south, so tower jumping could have occurred whether she was in Troup Co. at the time or not. Depending on her chosen route from Jackson’s Gap, she could have come through parts of Troup to get home to Heard Co, or could have never traveled through Troup Co at all. Franklin is to the northwest of Corinth, about 15 minutes, also Heard Co.

Do we know if Corinth was her actual address at the time? I remember feeling a little uncertain of where she was living upon learning of this case. Maybe a trip home, then back out headed west-ish to a friend’s house or POI’s? That could also eat up some of the over 3 hours referenced from when she left JG to when her phone last pinged.

3. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

@Tattarattat I remember questioning her actual residence at the time too. I eventually found what has been shared as her residence but then after watching videos on her fb page, I’m unsure; I feel like she talked about getting a new place.

4. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Every Body's Name Matters

5. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Natalie is still missing. A Response to Recent Media Reports and Social Media Post

RESPONSE TO RECENT MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
    We are aware of recent media articles and social media post that have brought into question an ex romantic interest of Natalie’s and the conjecture that he was involved in her current disappearance.

We, and the family, have received no information from the authorities in regards to this. While we understand the ease with which everyone can place connections in the events, it is important to remember that this is only conjecture and, thus far, is based in absolutely no facts.

This website and the Facebook page, will share information, factual information, in regards to Natalie’s case as soon as it is conveyed to us by authorities.

Again, thank you to everyone for your prayers and your support, for posting flyers, for keeping your eyes focused and reporting what you’ve seen.

6. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

7. 007mom

007mom Active Member

Natalie had rented a place for her and the boys; however, something changed due to the pandemic. She and her two boys ended up having to move back in with her mother. That’s where she was living at the time of her disappearance. That location is in Corinth, GA.

8. hawkeyefan51

hawkeyefan51 Well-Known Member

I know with other cases I've followed here at WS, LE has told the family of the missing not to discuss someone considered a POI to them like spouse, ex-spouse/boyfriend and by all appearances the family seemed to support and defend the person being excused until they didn't because they were arrested. Also, if POI here does indeed have connections, they may just be afraid. He sounds like a real winner. moo

9. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

10. jgarris

jgarris Well-Known Member

I've been taking sporadic breaks from Websleuths - but my family has a vested interest in this case. While I don't know Natalie, she is very close to some family of mine in Franklin & Woodland, AL.

They know very little, other than some things that have popped up on social media.

11. Hansen

Hansen Well-Known Member

How do you get to be on bail after taking a hit out on a law enforcement officer?

12. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Having a family with connections that can get a Georgia State Senator (from the opposite side of the state no less) as your attorney goes a long way.

13. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

14. Allynator

Allynator Well-Known Member

15. Hansen

Hansen Well-Known Member

This type of corruption seems to rear its head in missing cases, trafficking and pedophiles. Interesting huh

16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Bumping I will research tomorrow

17. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Petition started in missing person case

To Note
    •a petition has been started to ask a grand jury to look into whether Natalie’s boyfriend had involvement in her disappearance
    •Lawerence is considered a POI in her case
    •LE stated there are more people than Lawerence they are looking at
    •LE stated they have obtained significant info about Natalie but it hasn’t given them any significant clue to foul play
    •received many tips but haven’t panned out
    •Although many may feel not much is going on with case, LE stated they’ve worked on her case every single day including an interview Tue; not every part of an investigation can be shared

Weeobanite, nrbc4, Fireflize and 6 others like this.
  18. MysteryRoad

MysteryRoad Member

Lawrence is still in jail. I do not know why its being stated otherwise.

19. mlhenn

mlhenn Well-Known Member

Where is it being stated he is out? I was under the impression he was still in jail as well.

20. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Still in jail. No bond.

Troup County Sheriff's Office | troupcountysheriff.org

Click on WebJail link (second link from right, below the top image). Then search by entering the last name.