Identified! AL - Opelika, 'Juvenile Jane Doe', BlkFem, UP9834, 4-7, in woods, abused, Jan'12 *reward* - Amore Joveah Wiggins

The police department released few details about the news conference other than to say it will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. at the Opelika Police Department.

We will carry this news conference Thursday morning.

There is reason to believe investigators have made a major breakthrough in the case, however. A spokesperson for Ortham, a private, Texas-based laboratory that specializes in forensic genealogy, confirmed to WSFA 12 News Wednesday that the girl has been identified, though her name has not yet been released.
7AM Pacific Time, 8AM Mountain Time, and 9AM Central Time.

I just saw this on another website. It's great news, and with her getting her name back, maybe we can also figure out what happened to her.

I'm sure she and Joseph Zarelli are playing together up in heaven.

OMG I thought it was 7 AM PST, now I see it'll be 10 AM CST/8 AM PST. No wonder I couldn't see it. Facepalm

I don't see it live on the Opelika PD page?
I'm also checking in before commute! Did they push it forward by an hour? I'm just a few sips into coffee so I can't quite math but I thought I had it worked out last night.

edit - just saw your post! I swear it was going to be on right now! Even if they didn't change it, rest assured that you're not alone haha!!

I'm also checking in before commute! Did they push it forward by an hour? I'm just a few sips into coffee so I can't quite math but I thought I had it worked out last night.

edit - just saw your post! I swear it was going to be on right now! Even if they didn't change it, rest assured that you're not alone haha!!

Lol I feel better that it's not just me!! I think they did push it forward an hour! I guess I'll just have to check in later.

I would really love to learn this babygirl's name, but I will also be okay with learning that THEY know it but we can't yet because of the investigation. I will definitely have something celebratory if they announce an arrest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back