GUILTY Al - Oralia Mendoza, 49, & Mariah Feit Lopez, 13, Madison County, 7 Jun 2018 *arrests*

Well I tried to get into Madison County court records, but they require a fee.

Wondering when they're next court date. I see that Aguilar was in court on 7/12 and the article said Palomino is due in court next week. Which is this one coming up.

Anyone can help me?? TIA!

Going to follow this case....

JUSTICE for Mariah!

Here's what I came up with:

Thursday, July 12th:
*Prelim Hearing (@ ET) – AL – Oralia Mendoza (49) (missing June 4, 2018, found June 15, 2018) & granddaughter Mariah Feit Lopez (13) (missing June 4, 2018, found June 7, 2018) – only for *Yoni Martinez-Aguilar (26) arrested (6/15/18) & charged (7/12/18) with 2 counts of capital murder & drug possession. Held w/o bond. Undocumented. (LE says might have connection to Sinaloa drug cartel). Yoni said he had to kill Mariah as she saw him murder Oralia; YA says Palomino killed Oralia.
*Israel Gonzalez Palomino (34) – arrested (6/14/18) & charged with 2 counts of capital murder & drug possession. Held w/o bond. Green card holder. Originally arrested on possession of drugs.
In court next week (7/16-7/20) for original drug possession charge. Unknown date.

Well I tried to get into Madison County court records, but they require a fee.

Wondering when they're next court date. I see that Aguilar was in court on 7/12 and the article said Palomino is due in court next week. Which is this one coming up.

Anyone can help me?? TIA!

Going to follow this case....

JUSTICE for Mariah!
Here it says Palomino has a preliminary hearing coming up Monday.

I have the date wrong for the prelim hearing. Read another article that BOTH of them had a hearing on Monday, July 9th - too late to change my post upthread.

Palomino's hearing on Monday, 7/16 is regarding the drug possession charges that he was originally arrested for. From what I understand! :)

But no further dates on their next hearing re murder...

Monday, July 16th:
*Prelim Hearing re drug poss. charge (@ ET) – AL – Oralia Mendoza (49) (missing June 4, 2018, found June 15, 2018) & granddaughter Mariah Feit Lopez (13) (missing June 4, 2018, found June 7, 2018) - only for *Israel Gonzalez Palomino (34) – arrested (6/14/18) & charged (7/12/18) with 2 counts of capital murder & drug possession. Held w/o bond. Green card holder. Originally arrested on possession of drugs.
Had prelim hearing (murder charges on 7/12/18). In court on 7/16 original drug possession charge.

*Yoni Martinez-Aguilar (26) arrested (6/15/18) & charged (7/12/18) with 2 counts of capital murder & drug possession. Held w/o bond. Indocumented. (LE says might have connection to Sinaloa drug cartel). Yoni said he had to kill Mariah as she saw him murder Oralia; YA says Palomino killed Oralia.
7/12/18: Had prelim hearing, no further dates available.

What in the h@*l ?!?! That is horrific. You have to be so so very careful of who you associate with and let in your life. These women paid the ultimate price for that mistake. So sad.

I wouldn't call Mariah a "women" per se & I don't think she had any choice in going with her grandmother.... just saying!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back