Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as a general reference to RR tracks, ball fields and a place with a lot of automobiles.
That towing yard across the intersection from the house makes it possible that someone might have smelled something, but with the body being buried I don't know. Hopefully the towing yard has cameras (likely) and the recordings are still available (unlikely).
The backyard is covered in debris and trash. I imagine it already smelled bad to begin with.

I interpreted the TT reporter to mean two other searches before this general search. I think the two spots covered yesterday are considered the same search. It sort of defines the boundaries of the general search area. MOO
Agreed - Trussville Tribune said that there were at least two other searches that the general public/media were not made aware of, which was not the case with the two spots yesterday obviously.

Last edited:
JMO but possibly having to do with the other search sites.
You bring up an interesting point. The tip about this location was 100% accurate, while the tip about the other location seemed to turn up nothing. I wonder if the tips came from different people or if the actually did find something, possibly a weapon, at the other site?

I’m reminded of Hannah Graham and Angelica Hadsell, who were both found behind abandoned houses.

In Anjelica’s case, the location was isolated via GPS from the perp’s work vehicle. In Hannah’s case, volunteer searchers found her, iirc.

I know they used the word “tip”, but considering they “returned” to the area, I wonder if it was really a ping that led them there, as in AJ’s case.

What’s the closest cell tower to that location I wonder.

Last edited:
Here is the house in question from today's postings, in the image is the same house from google maps. The house almost certainly is a location for illicit activity. The deterioration of the home in a short period of time is bizarre, although it was in poor condition to begin with.

Attachments

• 20200103_153737.jpg
    20200103_153737.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 278
The reason I believe that is because if she was unknown to the person they'd just dump her body. But if she was seen with them or they cared abt her they buried her due to remorse, shame, and in the hope the body wont be found and tied back to them. I may be way out in left field that us just my thoughts on the female body being wrapped in cloth and buried. And again we do NOT know who this is I am just presuming this due to the condition of the unidentified body

Maybe nurse's buddies brought her over ?

The backyard is covered in debris and trash. I imagine it already smelled bad to begin with.
True. I have heard that human remains have a very strong and distinctive smell. The smell of any dead animal is very bad to me. It takes a long time to get the smell out of my nose.

JMO but possibly having to do with the other search sites.
You bring up an interesting point. The tip about this location was 100% accurate, while the tip about the other location seemed to turn up nothing. I wonder if the tips came from different people or if the actually did find something, possibly a weapon, at the other site?

I hope whoever was involved is a complete basket case as they are watching all this unfold. Even if they didn’t do something to intentionally harm her, they should have came forward immediately instead of letting this family suffer.

My dear friends brother died from an over dose recently and “his friends” just left him there to be discovered by the housekeeper. I’m not saying that’s what happened here. I’m just saying, if it turns out to not be homicide they should have reported it instead of covering it up.

True. I have heard that human remains have a very strong and distinctive smell. The smell of any dead animal is very bad to me. It takes a long time to get the smell out of my nose.
It wouldn't have smelled being that it was completely buried and temperatures in the 50s. If it was the middle of the summer, maybe. As I recall, Savannah Spurlok was discovered by the odour, but she had been buried for months.

I’m thinking they maybe had an idea about the “area”, but not the exact location.

I wholeheartedly support the WS rules, and I am not asking for names, but those of you are are savvy on social media, are any of the coworkers known? So odd to me from the beginning that the group of coworkers did not come out themselves and beg for help.

Yes and people are already leaving nasty comments on one of the coworkers's post, you would think they would be more careful after the Heidi Broussard case. Not that it is the same people commenting but still. ..

Learned about this case via Aniah's biological parents facebook, they both posted about it. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong