Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snip

Agee said according to the medical examiner, no trauma was found on Houston’s body that would have led to her death. Investigators said they have reason to believe Houston was in the company of the suspect on the night of Friday, Dec. 20, 2019.

“We have evidence that the victim died the next day at a house on McClain Street, in Brighton,” said Agee. “We have evidence that after the victim died, her body was disposed of by Frederick Hampton, in a criminal matter.”

Investigators said there is no evidence Houston was taken against her will or by force.

Agee said it took a lot of agencies to work through the investigation.

Snip

Chief Deputy Agee said the property where Houston’s body was found is owned by the suspect’s family.

Snip

Trussville Police Detective Ben Short, who assisted in the investigation, released a statement:

“We appreciate the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office and the work their investigators have put and continue to put into the Paighton Houston case. This case brought together a number of agencies and shows that the most effective weapon against crime is cooperation. When law enforcement agencies work together with community support criminals don’t stand a chance. We encourage the community to notify law enforcement if they have any information that would help law enforcement locate Fredrick Hampton.”

SHERIFF’S OFFICE: Suspect charged in Paighton Houston case not in custody, Trussville Police respond

There are multiple people involved. FH had a warrant issued simply because he bounced. He is the last in a long line of conspirators IMO.

I'm with ya 100% on this thought. This guy ain't charged with murder. Maybe he will be, maybe he won't.

Last edited:
There are multiple people involved. FH had a warrant issued simply because he bounced. He is the last in a long line of conspirators IMO.

Her mom's statement was very telling imo and I am starting to believe the same thing. I wonder how different the coworkers stories are. I can't come up with a valid explanation to why all would be lying or stretching the truth.

I'm with ya 100% on this thought. This guy ain't charged with murder. Maybe he will be, maybe he won't.

However, it was posted a few back that LE stated that he alone is responsible. I'd like to see the transcript of the presser as I missed watching it.

He alone is responsible for what? For murder? or for that which he is currently charged?

BBM, I believe he said "he alone is responsible for the crime he is charged with".

Her mom's statement was very telling imo and I am starting to believe the same thing. I wonder how different the coworkers stories are. I can't come up with a valid explanation to why all would be lying or stretching the truth.
If PH willingly left with someone, potentially for some type of house party so to speak, it is possible a friend/co-worker attempted to cover that to her other friends and family until she realized PH was in real danger/missing. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam