Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Boscoe :)

I find it hard to believe a violent sexual offender who gang raped and sodomized a woman previously, that has been confirmed to have been with the victim at the bar that night and the next day, who disposed of her body, is not also directly associated with/responsible for her death. There may indeed be others involved, but I don’t think that absolves him of being directly involved as well. (Will more than one DNA profile come back? )

If they thought this was the case, that he only “abused the corpse”, then his charges may include felony accessory after the fact. But then again they need to prove murder to begin with, which as we know COD and tox are still being completed.

I said I am done speculating but I changed my mind - I’m going with walk like a duck, talk like a duck on this one. Sure, crazy coincidences exist, I’ve seen them occur many times here on WS, but his criminal history is just too hard for me to ignore. As LE has confirmed, it seems he is the last one that was with the victim, even before the “abuse of the corpse”.
BBM --Link for this confirmation?

I’ve got a million scenarios running through my head.

Here’s one: maybe she thought they were just going to “burn one” or do heavier drugs, like in the car in the parking lot or while doing a quick drive around the block or something. And then he/they kept driving. So she sends the text(s), is incapacitated and or restrained, and taken to his residence, where is she is then assaulted and killed, and then disposed of at the secondary location.

Whatever the case, if we are to presume she did send the text herself, she stated she felt in trouble and didn’t know who she was with, therefore that doesn’t sound like sexual intent for a hookup on her part, or consent. So IF there is DNA and evidence of sexual activity, I’m going to guess it was nonconsensual. Obviously his horrific criminal history is a huge flag.

My main theory is he lured her somehow, abducted then raped her and killer her. MOO JMO.

I agree.

I believe further charges could likely happen as well.

From the start my opinion was this was a sexually motivated crime. I still have the same opinion especially knowing the suspect's criminal history.

I've always believed it was PH would wrote that text. I think at the time she was trying to convince herself she may be overreacting to the situation she found herself in hoping she really wasn't in danger. I wish more than anything she had trusted her gut instinct. :( she made it clear she did not know them, and I believe that will hold true.

As far as I've seen LE has not said she went to do drugs. I dont feel comfortable assuming or speculating when I've seen no evidence supporting that assumption coming from LE to even verify its true. The same allegations, and assumptions were made against Savannah Spurlock, yet when the evidence became known she was cold bloodily murdered by one of the three men she left the bar with who were also total strangers to the victim. Another senseless, but totally sexually motivated murder. Imo.

For all we know the suspect could have slipped something in her drink.

I believe as the investigation continues when more evidence becomes known to LE more charges are highly likely to happen.

There is no rush since additional charges can be added at any time, which we've seen happen in several other cases, with these very similiar circumstances, beyond the initial charges at first.

May PH receive full justice, and may all the truth become known. She deserves no less.

Jmho

Fredrick Hampton. Him and him alone. Not his brother, cousin, cat, or great aunt. No one but him has been named and no one but him can be named on this forum, according to the rules. Who/what you sleuth off-site is your call, you just can't bring it here (screen shots, addresses, other names, etc.). I hope that helps, and thank you for being considerate enough to ask first, that is greatly appreciated. :cool:
Ok so just Fredrick H. The GC friend has not considered officially been named by the attorney MSM article? Now also what about the victim PH, but there is nothing significant or criminal about her. Thanks for your help!

No disrespect but she evidently was wooed by these guys. Did she have the aura with friends that she could handle herself and do not worry...Did she attempt to jump out of the car? No evidence of that. She was on her way somewhere, possibly intoxicated. We do crazy stuff when intoxicated

I have followed this since day one & have no clue why she left the bar with 1 or 2 men.
BBM --Link for this confirmation?
He was the last one named by LE to be with PH.

It is a public site but you have to join for a fee. Every case listed is public record but for a fee you can see all Alabama cases instead of going to County Court Houses and paying to look up a case. I do not understand why it would not be an approved source? Could a Moderator please chime in!

Ok so just Fredrick H. The GC friend has not considered officially been named by the attorney MSM article? Now also what about the victim PH, but there is nothing significant or criminal about her. Thanks for your help!
If people are named in MSM articles, you can discuss what is in the article itself, but you cannot sleuth anything additional about them and post your findings. Only named suspects and victims are sleuthable on the public thread. So, you can find stuff about PH and FH and post it, but you cannot post about either's friends or family beyond what is said in MSM media.

It is a public site but you have to join for a fee. Every case listed is public record but for a fee you can see all Alabama cases instead of going to County Court Houses and paying to look up a case. I do not understand why it would not be an approved source? Could a Moderator please chime in!
Ugg I posted this under the wrong reply‍♀️.

looks have nothing to do with addiction. Yes random strangers may give someone heroin or any drug for that matter. Most likely with motive, but possibly for not good reason other than BIRDS OF A FEATHER MENTALITY. all users rather addicted or casual have a lingo in relation to their drug of choice. It does not take a rocket scientist to pick up on it. Users will often wind up in the company of people they may not otherwise hang out with. Connections are not always constant, and most users have several, or many, an d if none of them are holding, then yes they will go to a stranger by introduction or even just because they have heard that they may have it. If this were not the case no non user would ever become a user. Your friend who has what you want wont always have it and i assure you, your not waiting around for them to get it if you think there is somewhere else you can get it now.
By all accounts Paighton was not a current user, she was a recovering addict.

IIRC when the initial info came out wasn’t it stated somewhere that either a co-worker or friend of PH had ties to the home she was found at? And now FH has ties to that house? I’m curious (and I know we can’t sleuth the co-workers and friends), but are any related to FH?? Just a random question we don’t have an answer to, but maybe there is a link?

Don't know if that is wrong. If it is wrong, her credibility takes a minor hit in my eyes. As she probably didn't see the body was repeating what she was told.

It could be sheets indeed, especially considering the other residence involved.

There was a prior discussion though about if she misquoted, because if she was directly quoting from the DA I think it was, the word used was “cloth”.

Whatever the case, we are nit picky here lol. Cloth, rug, sheet, sheets, curtain, blanket...

IIRC when the initial info came out wasn’t it stated somewhere that either a co-worker or friend of PH had ties to the home she was found at? And now FH has ties to that house? I’m curious (and I know we can’t sleuth the co-workers and friends), but are any related to FH?? Just a random question we don’t have an answer to, but maybe there is a link?

I have seen no indication that the co-workers/friends have any ties to that residence. Sounds like SM rumor and gossip, moo. LE has said in the presser that FH’s relatives own that home. Neither have I have heard any indication that any of the friends or co-workers have ties to FH.

The top house pictured is 44XX McClain St. Brighton

Interesting the house to the left 4425 McClain has multiple sex offenders living there one with last name of Hampton (this house is owned by MARS HILL BAPTIST CHURCH, possibly half-way house/charity?) Another name caught my eye as well....but have not researched.

Snipped from Alabama Law Enforcement Sex Offender Registry
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency- Contact
View attachment 226527

Snipped from Jefferson County Appraisal District tax records CITIZEN ACCESS PORTAL
View attachment 226526

SORRY if redundant still trying to catch up/keep up

ETA: property records show Bessemer as city but lists Brighton as the municipality, there is also a church on the corner but I am getting dizzy in google maps so not sure if it is the Mars church
ETA2: It is the Mars church next to the house 4429 McClain St.
ETA3: XX'd out address as someone alerted me that it was against rules
Thank you so much for that. I Google-drove up and down the street and I apparently went right by it. The pic the reporter took looks like the house is now deserted. Does LE think her death occurred in this vacant house?

I would like to know if the Alabama Court database, www.alacourt.com is a reliable source to post from? Good grief it certainly would seem to be more reliable since everything there is public record than reporters articles in MSM. TIA

Rules - Etiquette & Information

COPYRIGHT RULE

Quotes from published sources, e.g., news articles, should be limited to no more than 10% of the original material, with a source link included. Images also must be accompanied by a link to the original source.

If an article is behind a paywall (i.e., by subscription only), you may post only the link and any portion of the content shown as a free preview.

Thank you so much for that. I Google-drove up and down the street and I apparently went right by it. The pic the reporter took looks like the house is now deserted. Does LE think her death occurred in this vacant house?

Yes - link attached to article
Snipped from article:
“We have evidence the victim died the next day at a house on McClain Street in Brighton. We have evidence that after the victim died, her body was disposed of in a criminal manner by Fredrick Hampton.”

"The body of the 29-year-old Houston was found Friday, Jan. 3, wrapped in sheets and buried in a shallow grave behind the house at 215 Chapel Drive. That house belongs to relatives of Hampton."

ETA: Nothing has been mentioned regarding the McClain St. house being vacant

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know if the Alabama Court database, www.alacourt.com is a reliable source to post from? Good grief it certainly would seem to be more reliable since everything there is public record than reporters articles in MSM. TIA
Yes, as long if it is in regards to Fredrick Hampton.

ETA: from my experience many of the court documents may be too large to post here as there is a size restriction but I have used this website to compress many documents I have posted here in Webslueths

Compress PDF Files Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members