AL - Randon Lee, 18, Tik Tok Star's Son Murdered at Gas Station, Prichard, 24 June 2022

tlcya

Old and Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Two suspects in the slaying have been identified by police, but no arrests have yet been made.

They added that Lee had met the suspects at the gas station to sell them drugs.
[snip]
“We’ve been told that the detectives think that marijuana was being [dealt]. My son was meeting there, and either they tried to rob him or they did rob him, but he was shot.”
Ophelia Nichols’ son was dealing marijuana when shot dead, cops say

It is simply MOO that this case is not solved until arrests for homicide. regardless of what took the victim to that gas station. JMO

Victims are not required to be perfect in order to be victims of a crime. We see imperfect victims on this board every day.

tlcya

Old and Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
“Please don’t think badly of my son for the circumstances of how he was taken,” she said. “We are not ashamed of him, and never will be. When I was 18, I made poor choices myself.”

She also referenced the person who had taken her son’s life.

“I think of the person who did this to my son, and have empathy for his family once they find out — although others may not think I should. But now there will be two families that are hurt and broken. It won’t just be mine,” she wrote. “This person will be held accountable, I believe that, so I will hold my faith close & my family in times of despair. It’s all we have.”
Slain Teenage Son Of TikTok Star ‘Mama Tot’ Was Selling Pot When Killed, Police Say | Oxygen Official Site

Teche

Reaction score
“Please don’t think badly of my son for the circumstances of how he was taken,” she said. “We are not ashamed of him, and never will be. When I was 18, I made poor choices myself.”

She also referenced the person who had taken her son’s life.

“I think of the person who did this to my son, and have empathy for his family once they find out — although others may not think I should. But now there will be two families that are hurt and broken. It won’t just be mine,” she wrote. “This person will be held accountable, I believe that, so I will hold my faith close & my family in times of despair. It’s all we have.”
Slain Teenage Son Of TikTok Star ‘Mama Tot’ Was Selling Pot When Killed, Police Say | Oxygen Official Site
Mom is so raw and honest. This could be anyone of us dealing with the heartfelt pain.

amandabanana

Reaction score
The murder of 18-year-old Randon Lee was caught on camera.

FOX10 News obtained the video that shows the alleged gunman seconds before and seconds after the deadly shooting on Friday, June 24.

Although Prichard Police said they have persons of interest in the case, no one has been arrested.

The video clearly shows the alleged killer and the car he was in. Prichard Police asked FOX10 News to not air the footage. But we have decided to show it since the case remains unsolved.