AL AL - Shanna McKee Peoples, 19, mentally challenged, Geneva, 8 Sept 2011

do you think the news could finish the boyfriends statement???
...and uh, she's an.... Did the conversation dwindle there or what?

I am not computer savvy,sorry!!Google WTVY..They have a video with his complete statement!!

BBM: I agree ... I wish the news would not have cut off where it did ... I would have liked to have heard more of what BF said.

I listened to the BF, and this is what I got:

"I want her home, safe. She's been real good to be in my life. And she changed my world. And uh ... she's -- she's an innocent girl."

video then cuts off

Link: http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Geneva_Teen_Still_Missing_131392893.html

Bumping up for Shanna. Her parents must miss her dearly.

Is there an address she is missing from? What direction was she possibly walking ? Was she going somewhere specific, and was this a 'normal' behavior for her to be out walking. Did she have a cell phone with her?

Any locals to the area???

I'm local to the area, but I can't find out anything. The only thing I've heard is what little is on the local news. I understood she left from her parents' home, but another local said she was living with a boyfriend. Geneva is a small town, but there is a river that runs through it and other towns and Geneva is very close to the Florida line.

I'm local to the area, but I can't find out anything. The only thing I've heard is what little is on the local news. I understood she left from her parents' home, but another local said she was living with a boyfriend. Geneva is a small town, but there is a river that runs through it and other towns and Geneva is very close to the Florida line.

Thanks for this info ... I have been checking here at WS for any new info on Shanna since I first heard about her being missing, and we have not had much news.

This is just so sad :(

Please keep us updated on any news you may hear ... TIA !

Prayers for Shanna and that she is found SOON !

I wonder why the Find Shanna Peoples FB page is a closed group?? IMHO not reaching many people that way, or giving any info that might elicit tips :(

snipped from : http://www.theaustralianeye.com/new...-daughter-missing-alabama-usa-aoi3588594.html

“It’s like she just disappeared,” Elvis said. “Initially she befriended an adult male who is nearly 50 years old. We were not happy about that,” said Peoples’s mom, “because she is a young woman and needs to associate with those around her own age. He was also quite bossy to her.”

Elvis further adds, “While we know the last sighting was at his home, we do not know if someone may have befriended Shanna, one of his friends perhaps?”

If that is the case, Peoples could be anywhere as he is reported to have friends with ties in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and even Missouri. “At this point we are reaching out to the entire United States. Shanna Peoples is easy to spot. She is nearly six-feet tall and that is unusual for a girl.” Elvis said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You Summer_Breeze for this update on the Shanna.

BBM: This really CONCERNS ME -- this 50 year old male whose home Shanna was last seen at -- ESPECIALLY the comment from Shanna's mother that he was "bossy to her" !

That right there has my "hinky meter" going off the chart !

Has LE give this man a poly ? IF not, they need to -- and right now !

Oh, I wish there was something I could do -- I am about a 6 hour drive away !

Is there anything I can do from here ? Are there any organized searches going on ?

I have tears in my eyes right now as I type this -- I have done volunteer work for many years with adult individuals who have disabilities/special needs -- and they are the most wonderful people in the world ! And many of these individuals are "vulnerable" -- very trusting ... but they are the most "lovable" people I have ever met.

I am so concerned about Shanna ! And it was so heartbreaking to hear that her family had Thanksgiving without her.

I will continue to look for updates on Shanna ... I hope her case does NOT go cold.

Prayers that Shanna is found SOON and returned to her family !

snipped from : http://www.theaustralianeye.com/new...-daughter-missing-alabama-usa-aoi3588594.html

“It’s like she just disappeared,” Elvis said. “Initially she befriended an adult male who is nearly 50 years old. We were not happy about that,” said Peoples’s mom, “because she is a young woman and needs to associate with those around her own age. He was also quite bossy to her.”

Elvis further adds, “While we know the last sighting was at his home, we do not know if someone may have befriended Shanna, one of his friends perhaps?”

If that is the case, Peoples could be anywhere as he is reported to have friends with ties in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and even Missouri. “At this point we are reaching out to the entire United States. Shanna Peoples is easy to spot. She is nearly six-feet tall and that is unusual for a girl.” Elvis said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You Summer_Breeze for this update on the Shanna.

BBM: This really CONCERNS ME -- this 50 year old male whose home Shanna was last seen at -- ESPECIALLY the comment from Shanna's mother that he was "bossy to her" !

That right there has my "hinky meter" going off the chart !

Has LE give this man a poly ? IF not, they need to -- and right now !

Oh, I wish there was something I could do -- I am about a 6 hour drive away !

Is there anything I can do from here ? Are there any organized searches going on ?

I have tears in my eyes right now as I type this -- I have done volunteer work for many years with adult individuals who have disabilities/special needs -- and they are the most wonderful people in the world ! And many of these individuals are "vulnerable" -- very trusting ... but they are the most "lovable" people I have ever met.

I am so concerned about Shanna ! And it was so heartbreaking to hear that her family had Thanksgiving without her.

I will continue to look for updates on Shanna ... I hope her case does NOT go cold.

Prayers that Shanna is found SOON and returned to her family !

I worked with mentally challenged people for several years, and you're right, they are very loyal and trusting. They are prone to believe everyone is good. And they love you with their whole heart! This is very sad. I wonder about the boyfriend, too. What kind of friends did he have and was he taking advantage of her mental issues? Could be that he had nothing to do with it, but still... bossy to her?? That's disturbing!
These kidnappings don't have to be planned out. It could have just been someone who saw her that day walking down the street and took her, a crime of opportunity. She might have been lured into the car when someone told her they needed her help finding a lost pet. Who knows?
I hope and pray she is found. Prayers for her family and friends.

I have just read the story of Shanna and I will be thinking of her and hope that she is soon home!

geeze, wonder if that is Shanna over in Ga...considering what Mom said about the creepy older man 'friend'....

geeze, wonder if that is Shanna over in Ga...considering what Mom said about the creepy older man 'friend'....

If it's not Michelle...
there isn't a whole bunch of options that we are aware of.
That one in Jacksonville was found alive...

Georgia and Florida both have plenty of possibilities, but as far as recent ones... that's a whole different story. Not many of those...

She is/was very tall, nearly six feet...I would think LE would be able to rule her in or out pretty quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back