CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

AL AL - Theresa Benn, 42, Talladega, 19 Oct 2014

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by grateful1, Oct 21, 2014.

1. grateful1

grateful1 A peaceful place, so it looks from space. A close

2. Tonia

Tonia New Member

3. SthrnRaine

SthrnRaine New Member

The NASCAR races are held twice a year here and almost without fail, there is troubling news of some sorts to come from the event. Last year it was a 28yr old man gone missing that was found deceased ten days later in a creek (no foul play involved.) I hope there is a better outcome for Theresa.

4. grateful1

grateful1 A peaceful place, so it looks from space. A close

Tonia, is this Theresa Benn's FB? When I go to the page it is someone w/a different name (1st name Amber)

Edit: it is indeed her's :) Not sure what was happening the first time I tried. Thank you!

5. Tonia

Tonia New Member

It says Theresa Andrews which is her maiden name. It is her

6. texasgirl2

texasgirl2 Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case

All I can find is that she is divorced. So, was it the ex-husband that she was last seen by or was she last seen AT the race? Not pointing any fingers, just trying to get the information correct.

7. Tonia

Tonia New Member

Maiden name is Theresa Andrews current Name is Theresa Dulaney. Benn is here last husbands name. I got this from the brothers page. I haven't seen anything saying who she was last seen with just that she was last seen at the race.

8. SthrnRaine

SthrnRaine New Member

Not much reporting on this, but this article does state the following: http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/10/woman_missing_after_talladega.html

9. lucky181

lucky181 Member

10. Psychedelia

Psychedelia Member

MSM should share some other pics of her. The photos in her facebook profile look completely different from that one they keep showing.

11. Tonia

Tonia New Member

This is the one that the family is sharing..

10645313_805546819468241_5736219874817631658_n.jpg

12. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

A very pretty lady. I have been to those races at Talladega before and things do get wild.

Hope you are safe and found soon Pretty Lady.

13. leighmarker

leighmarker Nosey in Colorado

They scan your ticket before you can get into the track, seems they would know if her ticket was scanned. Then again, she might of got the ticket yo the race from someone and there would be no record. Guess we just wait and see. Hope something turns up soon.

14. KateB

KateB New Member

That's the headline for this article - Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months

15. Tonia

Tonia New Member

16. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

I can't find if she was driving ? Is her vehicle missing also, was she going to the race solo ? Lots of info missing .

17. SthrnRaine

SthrnRaine New Member

I have been looking for the same info but with no luck either. It would definitely help to know if a vehicle was involved. I'm wondering if she left from her house, leaving the husband behind, or if they were there at the track facility in one of the campsites for the weekend. Her home is only about 30 min from the track, but camping at the track is a 'big thing' with race fans, so it's difficult to even guess where her starting point was. Way too little information being shared to get much help from the public. Shame.

18. Curious Guy

Curious Guy Member

Bump for Theresa

19. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-theresa-benn-n234886

20. KayBe

KayBe New Member

Im so glad to find this thread here at Websleuths. I know this girl. She is married to my cousin's son. Her husband lives in my neighborhood, but they are separated and not living together. (I don't know if they are in the process of a divorce or not.) So I'll give you an update as far as I know. The word, according to her husband: The two of them went to a nearby club/bar in the area. (They were in the husband's vehicle) They got into a fight/argument at the club and were asked to leave. (I'm guessing they were both intoxicated) They proceeded to fight, driving down Speedway Blvd. when she insisted he stop and let her out. (If he didn't, she would jump out) He did. He then left the area but started to worry about her. Went back to look for her and couldn't find her anywhere. There were a lot of people in the area and it was early in the morning hours, so it was still dark. No one has heard from her since. I also heard that the police administered him a polygraph, which turned up inconclusive. I'm really worried about her and hope she is found safe but right now it isn't looking good. I also heard from his parents that there has been no activity on her cell phone or bank card. I'll try to keep you guys updated on here if I can.