AL AL - Trista 'Tasha' Yelding, 24, Mobile, 4 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
24-year-old woman reported missing from Mobile

Nikkita Yelding says her sister, Trista has seizures and does not have her medication with her.

Trista, more commonly.known as "Tasha" doesn't have her purse or driver's license with her and her family fears for her safety.

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/35204653/24-year-old-woman-reported-missing-from-mobile
36ce2d3676cdf8feb965e87da9d658b3.jpg

Family members say she suffers with epilepsy and she doesn't have the medicine she needs.

For weeks now family members have posted flyers and spent countless hours looking for 24-year-old Trista known to many as "Tasha" Yelding.

Her sister says about two weeks before that (on April 3rd) Trista disappeared while she was staying at a friend’s house on Raybon Road in Theodore.

"They texted me on messenger and said she freaked out, she had a panic attack and ran out into the woods," her sister said. "But it's not like her to do that."

Trista suffers with epilepsy. She says she left everything including her purse and medicine. "She never leaves her purse," she said. "She never leaves her ID, she never leaves anything like that."

http://local15tv.com/news/local/im-...mily-of-missing-mobile-co-woman-wants-answers

c0126b14-c11c-42b4-b07a-f9ad1a843021-large16x9_missingwoman.JPG

Still missing: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Circumstances of Disappearance
Yelding's sister reported to the Mobile County Sheriff's Office that she had not had contact with her sister in about three and a half weeks. Deputies followed up at the last known residence in Theodore, Alabama and spoke with Yelding's boyfriend, who advised that he had not seen Yelding in two weeks. Yelding was last seen walking through the wooded area behind her residence.

Trista Marie Yelding – The Charley Project

Trista Marie Yelding

yelding_trista3.jpg
yelding_trista4.jpg
yelding_trista5.jpg
yelding_trista6.jpg
yelding_trista7.jpg

Missing Since 04/03/2017
Missing From Theodore, Alabama
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Date of Birth 06/20/1992 (27)
Age 24 years old
Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'4, 120 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue shirt that says "Baldwin County, Alabama", black pants, flip-flops and a pink hat.
Medical Conditions Yelding suffers from epilepsy and needs medication which she left behind.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Yelding's nickname is Tasha. She has a tattoo of the name "Regina" on her right arm and a tattoo of the words "Baby Rattler" on her left thigh. Her ears are pierced. She is fluent in American Sign Language as well as English.

Details of Disappearance
Yelding was last seen in Theodore, Alabama on April 3, 2017. She was staying at a friend's house on Raybon Road. Her friend stated Yelding had a panic attack and ran into the woods behind the house, leaving all of her belongings, including her purse, driver's license and medication. She has never been heard from again.

It's uncharacteristic of Yelding to leave without warning; her family relied on her to help them communicate with her father, who is deaf. She had always been active on social media, but that activity stopped when she disappeared. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.

Trista Marie Yelding – The Charley Project

Trista Marie Yelding

yelding_trista3.jpg
yelding_trista4.jpg
yelding_trista5.jpg
yelding_trista6.jpg
yelding_trista7.jpg

Missing Since 04/03/2017
Missing From Theodore, Alabama
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Black
Date of Birth 06/20/1992 (27)
Age 24 years old
Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'4, 120 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue shirt that says "Baldwin County, Alabama", black pants, flip-flops and a pink hat.
Medical Conditions Yelding suffers from epilepsy and needs medication which she left behind.
Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Yelding's nickname is Tasha. She has a tattoo of the name "Regina" on her right arm and a tattoo of the words "Baby Rattler" on her left thigh. Her ears are pierced. She is fluent in American Sign Language as well as English.

Details of Disappearance
Yelding was last seen in Theodore, Alabama on April 3, 2017. She was staying at a friend's house on Raybon Road. Her friend stated Yelding had a panic attack and ran into the woods behind the house, leaving all of her belongings, including her purse, driver's license and medication. She has never been heard from again.

It's uncharacteristic of Yelding to leave without warning; her family relied on her to help them communicate with her father, who is deaf. She had always been active on social media, but that activity stopped when she disappeared. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.
Well this stinks to high heaven. Did any other homes have doorbell cameras that could have recorded her at some point during her stay in this house? Any traffic cameras that would have picked her up if she was walking the area?

Hmmm.. Reminds me of Terrence Woods Jr. Just running into the woods huh? Yeah not sure I believe that in this case

There are woods in the vicinity but she'd have to go down what appears to be a rural road. Probably not a lot of doorbell cameras. I don't see any traffic lights so not likely any cameras there either. Is her physical ability such that she could run that far and navigate through the woods?

Running into a foreign environment is not what the people I know with anxiety / panic attacks do. The ones I know "shelter in place" at a known, comfortable, safe place. That enables them to do self calming.

Raybon Rd, Theodore, Alabama
upload_2020-10-22_10-14-54.png

upload_2020-10-22_10-17-12.png

Why is there no info on who the friend was she was staying with that night? Something isn't right here...
Unfortunately, he is not listed as a POI, yet. I bet LE is withholding info until they have something that will stick. I wish they could find her. I wonder if they’re are any recent searches.

I cannot find any links to if they used tracking dogs or searched the woods. Very little info on this case. If dogs were used I wonder if they did track her scent in the woods or elsewhere...

Well this stinks to high heaven. Did any other homes have doorbell cameras that could have recorded her at some point during her stay in this house? Any traffic cameras that would have picked her up if she was walking the area?
I’m from Mobile county. Very few doorbell camera in that area in 2017. They are far more common in the last year or two. They weren’t super uncommon back then but not many in that area at all. Even now.

Bumping up for Trista.

NamUs:
Circumstances of Disappearance:
Yelding's sister reported to the Mobile County Sheriff's Office that she had not had contact with her sister in about three and a half weeks. Deputies followed up at the last known residence in Theodore, Alabama and spoke with Yelding's boyfriend, who advised that he had not seen Yelding in two weeks. Yelding was last seen walking through the wooded area behind her residence.

Charley Project:

Doe Network:

There are also podcasts available about her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back