AL AL - Wendy Gorham, 44, Fort Payne, 18 April 2014

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by OkieGranny, Jul 11, 2014.

1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

http://whnt.com/2014/07/11/police-continue-to-search-for-dekalb-county-woman-missing-since-april/

http://www.waaytv.com/appnews/fort-...y-WaayNewsAndHome+(WAAY+-+WAAY+News+and+Home)

https://dps.alabama.gov/Community/wfAlertFlyer.aspx?ID=ff502c31-75e2-4a71-8f3f-a3ecee4027e4

Wendy is described as a white female, 5'2" and 155 pounds, with green eyes and blonde hair. She has a pink Playboy bunny tattooed on her back, a scar on her forehead and scars on both inner thighs. Last seen wearing a light-colored t-shirt and jeans.

Wendy's FB: https://www.facebook.com/wendy.gorhamanderson.39

2. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Reading Wendy's FB, in her last post on June 18, 2013, she's calling someone out for being a paid informant.

In a long, rambling post earlier that day, she mentions being arrested in a roundup, refers to having many disabilities and having to take a lot of medicines, and says her husband is by her side at all times to take care of her.

So, less than a year later, she just got in her car and split?

3. KateB

KateB New Member

4. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

After all this time, you have to wonder about a car and a body of water.

5. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

6. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

Or off of an embankment on the side of the road. The mountains begin in this area.

7. easongt

easongt Verifiably unverified

Looking through her Facebook for the first time, I feel very confident about one thing. Her very last Facebook post was completely different in style and context and grammar than anything else she had posted. This is either due to medication, lack of medication or mental issue. Although I'm no expert in mental health and know very little about her life... the differences were huge.

Of course it is possible that someone else wrote that last post for her as well. But my hunch is she had a breakdown of some sort. Her last post was tagging over 30 people. She also did not use the three dots "..." or two dots has she had done in so many of her previous posts she had written.

After all this time, with her vehicle not turning up, you have to conclude she had an accident involving a heavily wooded and hidden area or a like, Pond or river. If Foul Play exists, they have done well at hiding the car and possibly even managed to get it to a junkyard.

8. easongt

Wait... WHNT reported:

"A week later police found her missing Honda on County Road 630 near Mentone, but Wendy was still no where to be found."

9. easongt

If her car was found abandoned with items in it, I now believe Foul Play was involved. Probably

10. Dee Deforest

Dee Deforest Well-Known Member

I wonder if there's been any updates on Wendy. I know that area well and I went to high school with her husband.

easongt likes this.