Alec Baldwin being Alec Baldwin

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by oh_gal, Dec 7, 2011.

1. oh_gal

oh_gal New Member

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_1...ked-off-plane-for-playing-words-with-friends/

(CBS) Alec Baldwin was booted from an American Airlines flight in Los Angeles on Tuesday, apparently after he used an electronic device to play a Scrabble-like game before the plane departed.

"Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing WORDS W FRIENDS while we sat at the gate, not moving. #nowonderamericaairisbankrupt," Baldwin tweeted.

How dare those nasty flight attendants, asking him to shut off his toy!!! And all for measly security & safety's sake! Don't they realize who they're dealing with??

Maybe next time he should take his private jet.

2. Loading...

3. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

I can't stand him..what a pompous idiot. He behaves like a spoiled toddler. GROW UP Alec!

4. TexanMom

TexanMom New Member

5. believe09

believe09 New Member

Same song different verse with this man.

6. ziggy

ziggy New Member

What? Dr. Drew is defending this guy? He does not care about working class people Dr. Drew...he may come from that background and pretend to, but deep in his soul he thinks he's above it all - a pompous, arrogant celebrity. How much more Al B do we need to see to get it? Sheesh.

7. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Alec, just more of his antics to keep him in the news.

Why doesn't this putz just grow up?
    Notice---- Nothing is never his fault! It's always someone else's, his
    ex-wife, the airport, the networks, etc.

He thinks he is so above the rest of us and can get away with anything.
    It's time someone puts this child in his place.:maddening:

Goz

8. TexanMom

TexanMom New Member

Dr. Drew is nothing but a celebrity boot-licker. The guy has ZERO credibility.

9. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Off topic, but I notice Dr. Drew is all over the place now, Big freakin expert,,

(Not).. He is a nothing too. I enjoyed him when he kept himself on CR and only that, but now he is the go to man.. right! :maddening:

Goz

10. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

I can't stand Dr Drew either...but I love me some Mark Iglarsh!!!!!! I DVR his shpw and fast forward to Mark...then I listen

11. StephanieH

StephanieH New Member

I do love Words with Friends, though...

12. Emma Peel

Emma Peel Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & bew

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ir-alec-baldwin-ads-after-receiving-hundreds/
    Sometimes I think he should just run for President. LOL. Teflon Alec. :giggle:

He's so ... incorrigible.

Here's a video American Airlines Captain Steve Rogers apologizing to Alec - in the even you missed it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_1...can-airlines-incident-on-saturday-night-live/

13. shana

shana New Member

Welp, his latest antics got our attention. Why pay a PR firm when you can do it yourself for free?

(not just Alec)

14. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Active Member

15. Blondie in Spokane

ALEC BALDWIN: Allegedly Threatens Reporter, Hurls Racial Slur at Photog

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/18/alec-baldwin-new-york-post-photographer-fight/#ixzz2LFn4Wf64

"Alec Baldwin was allegedly involved in another confrontation with the media ... who claim he threatened choke a reporter to death and hurled a racial slur at a photographer."

"Both Baldwin and the reporter for the New York Post, Tara Palmeri, filed harassment claims against one another following the run-in."

"According to the Post, Palmeri approached Baldwin while he was walking his dogs to ask him about a recent lawsuit against his wife Hilaria. The reporter says Baldwin responded by grabbing her by the arm and saying, "I want to choke you to death."

16. believe09

believe09 New Member

I am not sure I buy the racial slur aspect, but I dont know either of them of course.

17. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye New Member

It's funny though that other passengers were tweeting from their cell phones. So I guess the rules were only enforced for Alec?

18. Blondie in Spokane

19. Blondie in Spokane

"Oh, Alec.

The cops had the gall to treat you just like anyone else. I know you’re not just anybody. You’re Alec Baldwin! Former star of TV’s “30 Rock,’’ once a pitchman for Capitol One Bank, and always a gay basher extraordinaire!

And, they didn’t recognize you. You!

I guess you just had to do it. You cursed at the cops who had the nerve to ask you for identification. Don’t they know who you are? “I don’t have ID. Just give me the f–king summons!”

You were hauled off to a station house, where you self-righteously complained to a desk supervisor, “How old are these officers?” You followed that with the battle cry of the toxic celeb — “They don’t even know who I am?”

http://nypost.com/2014/05/13/hilaria-can-have-you-alec-baldwin/

20. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked New Member

Such an unpleasant man, that Alec.

How old are those officers, Alec? Young, Alec, young. Unlike you. (And me.)

One thing I've found in getting older is that people who were nasty when young only seem to get nastier as they get old. No doubt, a talented man, but Alec Baldwin shows himself time and time again to be a true, genuine azzhole!

The plaintive wail of "Don't they know who I am" is hilarious! Yes, Alec, they do know. Some pudgy geezer with a foul mouth who needs to be cuffed and taken in to the station house.

21. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching New Member

The Mods should change this thread title to: Alec Baldwin Being Alec Baldwin ;)