All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

You know what I really want to know? Where is Art H. getting all this stuff from ? Wouldn't a letter like the one above be in police custody instead of in Art H.'s hands? Haleigh's disappearance has turned into a media goldmine ....in my opinion. And anyone that turns a letter with Haleigh's name written inside of it over to someone other than LE has other intentions on their mind besides getting at the truth.

I understand there will be those that imply Art H is trying to get to the truth but I think there is another way to accomplish that besides the route he is taking. This is about a missing child.

Lot of good points and question, elle. What we need is an actual chain of custody for this letter. Let's see if I have this correct: It's written by Nay Nay to Donnie. But, did it get mailed? Or did LE intercept it in routine jail procedures with outgoing mail?
Then again, we have a story that Cobra had it, then Art Harris gets it.
And still another story that WBG's mother had it.
OH poop, I'm getting so confused to the road this letter has traveled.
As for the date at the top of the letter, I might agree the letter writer did not write that date. But, I can see the person receiving the letter could have added the date. Which might make it the date the person received it, not when it was written.
This is going to be absolutely fascinating trying to figure out the letter and where it plays within this mystery.
Can't wait to read all the posts directed to this. Keep it coming sleuthers!

Makes me wonder if Donnie showed WBG's mom that letter to give them the heads up. Donnie has not been on tv saying, "O by the way, Nay Nay WAS with me."
I am starting to think that maybe it was MISTY, NAY NAY and TOMMY were the culprits in all this. If Misty did not get home until 3 am and had JR with her, she probably did prop the door open to have her story ready. God what a tangled web these people have woven. I think if Nay Nay is implicated, she is not going down alone. If she is friends with Misty and had Misty's back for awhile, she certainly will not anymore. I may be way off, but again, I do not believe Tommy or Misty for one second about anything. These idiots are trying to cover up their drug habits and the negligence for exposing these children to those very drugs which may have killed little Haleigh.

...maybe Misty propped the door open not as part of the staging but because she had to carry a sleeping JR to his bed...

Did she say on the 911 call that the door was propped open? Or did that become part of the story later?

...maybe Misty propped the door open not as part of the staging but because she had to carry a sleeping JR to his bed...

Did she say on the 911 call that the door was propped open? Or did that become part of the story later?

If I am not mistaken, she did make reference to the door being open on the 911 call...I wouldn't think she would need to prop a door open to carry jr. in. I am wondering who took Misty home that night and if the kids were with her, was Haleigh not responding on the ride home in the car? Did Nay Nay take her home>?

She did say the door was open and our daughter is missing. I still question on how she would know that the screen door was propped open when the main door was closed, (is there a window in that door, i can't remember). Also did I miss any conversations regarding Nay Nay saying in the letter that Joe got her involved in a HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION.

Humph....I don't see that Bombshell being dropped anywhere:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I still question on how she would know that the screen door was propped open when the main door was closed, (is there a window in that door, i can't remember).

There is not a window in that door.

On the letter: I think that Haleigh did OD.

How it's all being laid out in this letter? No, it's too self-serving.

But I think the how is on target.

Of course, my head keeps spinning from all of the characters in this case. I have to keep reading, rereading to sort it out. :banghead:

Oh I agree Soapboxbandit....as tragic as it is there is always partial truth in lies......

It is quite a tangled web

Nancy Grace just said LE is looking into it and that parts of the letter are credible.

Here's my two cents. I do think this scenario is a possibility (why weren't her remains found in the pond though?) BUT I also wanted to say that LE certainly DOES make up things to get people to talk.

My DH was mixed up in the wrong crowd in his teenage years, and he told me a story of when a couple of his friends were wanted for a burglary. LE took him and his other friend (both not involved) in for questioning, in separate rooms. He said the whole time the police were saying that his friend was spilling out all the details (when in fact, neither knew anything about it) and that he better start talking. When they left the police station, his friend told him that the police were also telling him that my DH told them the whole story, and this and that happened, etc. when in fact my DH knew nothing and therefore couldn't tell them a thing. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but I just wanted to throw it out on the table that this could be a fabrication from LE for the sole purpose of trying to get certain players to start talking. If that's the case, I really hop it works.

See!! Art Harris would not put something like this on his website if it wasn't ture. Im sorry he just wouldnt' and Nancy Grace has even said on her show that Art is well respected. Art may have been wrong on a few things but he's got a lot of interviews and has been on a lot of big HLN shows. I doubt if he was full of crap HLN would have him on thier network.

Wait a minute...just so you know...and I know there's people that won;t agree with me...but I absolutely LOVE Art Harris and respect what he does a great deal. I totally agree with you. I do question the letter b/c NayNay was shown somebody else's sworn affidavit, or was told about it. For all we know it could have been a scare tactic with some truths mixed with some lies to get her to talk a little...give up some info - which in my eyes may have worked a little bit. We haven't seen the affidavit in question, so it does make me wonder if all of a sudden it'll be online sometime tonight...:) That is, if it exists (I sure hope it does, maybe we'll get somewhere). One thing that stood out to me is when Mgr Bowling said the letter isn't worth reacting to. Boy, if something really comes of this, he'll be held accountable for his words by the public.

Please refer to the following quote:

97.3 the Sky sent this letter to investigators for their reactions. Putnam County Major Gary Bowling Wednesday told The Sky, " We don’t think the letter is worth reacting to."
Unquote

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

I agree whoever wrote this letter didn't write that date on there. All I can say is whoever said things would start popping this week were right. NOT. This is all just too convenient for me. All I can say is. Poor Haleigh. She is never going to be found with all of this going on. If the Joe that Nay Nay writes about is the same Joe in Tennessee....well how convenient he is the one that came up with this story to tell LE. This just gets more and more disturbing by the day. Where is the focus? Not on Haleigh! In my opinion it is on "like sands through the hourglass" these are the days in Satsuma.

Is it too much to wonder if LE has talked with the person who Haleigh and RJ were supposed to be at the home of that night? I have never heard the name Chad....unless Misty went to party with Crystal's fiance. I just am very sad.

This thread has been closed since this guy never did turn up but, could this be the "Chad" referred to in the letter from NNay?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79882&page=30

Something sure as h.e.doubletoothpicks does seem "off". It sort of seems odd to me that, when using Casey Anthony as an example, everything coming in to her is documented and put online under her prison id # (as well as going out...but she never sends anything out). Sunshine Law & all that stupid stuff. Why wouldn't this stuff be classified the same way? I'm super confused right now. If PCSO is playing games, they'll certainly be caught. I just think it's a hefty gamble considering some of the iffy things in their past. I do wonder if this is a tactic, but for some reason even that seems a bit off to me. Wow...just wow!

Seems to me it would have been Cobra that copied and leaked that letter out before PCSO would have. They aren't about to compromise this investigation by changing the date on it. There are new investigators on the case and they've got far too many man hours in it already to do something stupid to mess it up now. I don't believe for one minute it was LE that altered the letter. They probably didn't even breathe on it but put it away as "evidence" for another day.

Seems to me it would have been Cobra that copied and leaked that letter out before PCSO would have. They aren't about to compromise this investigation by changing the date on it. There are new investigators on the case and they've got far too many man hours in it already to do something stupid to mess it up now. I don't believe for one minute it was LE that altered the letter. They probably didn't even breathe on it but put it away as "evidence" for another day.

? I'm confused by what you just said. I don't think anybody changed the date on this, and I'm one of the people that happen to think that NayNay did in fact pen this letter. I never even once suggested that LE altered this letter. I'm really unsure what you're inferring in your post. Do you have me mixed up? Just so you know, I agree with you here. I am one of those people that think LE is trying to scare info out of the people they can get hold of. That's part of their job with interrogations. I find it kind of crazy, though, that there's a letter out there informing what's in somebody else's sworn affidavit...when this is a state that has the Sunshine Law...and that affidavit isn't online yet. So, it leads me to believe it could be a scare tactic to squeeze info out of some people and scare Misty to death. Heck, maybe it'll pay off. Maybe there's a bigger reason Misty left town.

Let me say, please, I do think PCSO is playing scare tactics with NayNay, as well as anybody else involved in this case. They'd be stupid not to. I do think they should have been doing things different all along, but then again I'm not privy to the data they've already collected. As a taxpaying citizen, as well as a child advocate, and a volunteer for my local Visiting Nurse's Assoc, I find it deplorable that the PCSO did not obtain a warrant to perform drug tests on the people that were in Haleigh's immediate family, especially the one's giving statements. They have that right to do so. This is what would have been done in the county I live in. Everyone that knows anything about polys, hypnosis, voice analysis - any of the such - they would know that if a person was high or had a deterrent in their system during the time of the crime, their memory & senses would not be as cognitive as a "normal" person's. There should have been extra methods used, some different tactics...especially when dealing with a street-smart, drug riddled, raised in a dysfunctional drug ridden family, that just so happened to have been raped by a school colleague, and molested by a cousin, and happened to have quit school when she was in 6th grade person. There's a missing child here and several people surrounding her are known drug users. I have a problem with poly's being given when these people could have been high on drugs. Again, this is jmo.

Please don't think I'm shouting, I'm meaning this very respectfully. I agree with you. I just don't want anyone to think I personally think LE wrote that letter. Do I think they may have had something to do with why NayNay wrote that letter? Well, heck yeah.

:blowkiss:
Jersey

Has LE made a statement about this latest "bombshell":waitasec:

His articles are full of misinformation all the time Willen, he eventually corrects them most of the time after readers give a heads up. Right now he has LE doesnt know where Misty is - which is not true.

See!! Art Harris would not put something like this on his website if it wasn't ture. Im sorry he just wouldnt' and Nancy Grace has even said on her show that Art is well respected. Art may have been wrong on a few things but he's got a lot of interviews and has been on a lot of big HLN shows. I doubt if he was full of crap HLN would have him on thier network.

The Joe in the letter is not JO from TN.

Why is LE just now doing testing on NayNays car? Items from her vehicle were recovered in a search supposedly why not test her vehicle months and months ago?

Srsly...that "oxycotton" is some bad s....stuff.:angel:

OxyContin is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to morphine.

Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, muscle weakness, confusion, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, shallow breathing, slow heart rate, fainting, or coma.

http://www.drugs.com/oxycontin.html

Current street names of OxyContin® include:

Oxy

Oxycotton

Oxy 80s

Hillbilly Heroin

Poor Man’s Heroin
http://www.intheknowzone.com/oxycontin/street_names.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online